Chapter 1

Boyfriend With Benefits

Your POV

‘-----!! Wake up you will late if you dont get out from your bed now’. No.. its not a dream it was my lovely omma sound. Eventhough i’m not such a kind girl but i’m not that bad. I love my mom so much cause she is the one who always there for me. My appa? Gone ; he dumped my omma when i was 3 years old and i’ve never meet him after that.

‘-----aa pali!!’. Opps my omma is calling again . ‘Ne omma. I’m coming’

After i finished my breakfast i quickly drive my car out of the garage and go to school.

 

WooHyun POV

Its a beautiful morning i wish i don’t meet that ----- with her friend. I’m not in a good mood right now. But who cares if i meet her she will never care if i’m in a good mood or bad. She will bully me again. Such a boring collage life.

 

@school

Damn! Many people already gathered around i guess ----- is arrive. But i don’t see -----’s car. Aaa! That’s not the point i must go to class before i meet -----.

 

‘what? Infinite back?’ ‘ wahhh. Finally! Its been while i’ve never seen a handsome guy around here’ ‘ baby you won’t leave me for infinite right?’

 

What? Who is infinite? What are they talking about? There’s no handsome guy here? Hey i’m here are you blind? Huh! Pabo yeoja *stupid girl*

End POV

 

Your POV

What is that? Why are they gather around? I am not even came. Ckck! They’re blocking my way now. Oops! Guess what i see? Is that infinite car? Omo. They are coming back. I really miss my L oppa. Wait for me oppa. As fast as possible i park my car and go after infinite.

‘Oppa!’ ‘Oh ------aa.. omo you look even ier now’. No its not L oppa, its sunggyu oppa. ‘Nunna. Are you going on diet?’’anii sungjong-aa’ Yep. Its sungjong maknae of infinite. ‘lets do a dance battle -----. I miss the way you move’ ‘okay oppa’ its hoya oppa. ‘----- don’t you miss your super cute dinasour?’ ‘ yeahh.. i miss you a lot oppa’ yeahh! Dongwoo oppa. But wait i didn’t see L oppa. ‘Infinite oppa where is L oppa?’ ‘Oh! He’s going to the class first’ choding sungyeol oppa  answer me. ‘Okay. I’m leaving oppa’ ‘ ----- lets go together’ ‘kaja *lets go*’. But i haven’t tell my relationship between me and L oppa right? Actually i’m not dating with him , remember i’m a popular student so everyone was crying for my attendtion but only one person who hasn’t even one time fall for my spell. Yep! It’s L.

Then here i am with infinite at my class. But i dont even see my L oppa? the one that i see is Nam Woohyun? Mm.. why is he always on my sight?

‘yah! Nam Woohyun come here’ and tadaa.. of course Woohyun come who can escape from my spell except that L oppa.

‘ Woohyuniee. Have you done my homeworks?’ ‘ Ye..Yes..’ ‘Why so nervous? Am i that beautiful? Stop starring at me woohyunie. By the way thank you woohyunie. See you later at break’

Its not i’m not smart enough to do my homework it just i’m too busy i don’t have any time to waste to do that homework.

End your POV

 

Woohyun POV

That’s -----. Its not that i’m easy to fool but i’ve told you guys i can get out from her spell not just me. There’s a lot of guy who even give everything to her. She is smart even smarter than me. But i don’t why she ask me to do her homework. But who cares as long as i can talk to her its fine.

 

Author POV

The first class start as soon as you got your homework from Woohyun. Its math Ms. Choi class and the olny subject you fail ; such a annoying subject you thought.

‘okay class i’m gonna divide you guys become a partner for this semester’

All of the student start a chit chat about who are going to be their partner.

‘quite class’ Ms. Choi start walking to your desk. ‘ Ms. --- you will be partner with Mr. Nam’ ‘ but why? How about me and Mr. Kim Myungsoo become a partner?’ ‘no i’ve been thingking about this Ms. --- you were worst at math and Mr. Nam were good at this so you guys become a partner’ ‘ but Ms. Choi.. Mr. Kim Myungsoo is good too just let me be a partner with him’ ‘enough Ms.---!! You can get out if you don’t wanna go partner with Mr. Nam’ ‘.....’

Such a stupid subject with annoy teacher ever. But its not that bad, i will ask him to do everything then ; you thought

And the class end soon. You are going home but you saw Woohyun. You haven’t bully him today. Its the time then. Hihihihi.

‘ yah Nam Woohyun!! Come here’ of course you are not alone. Your with your friend Eunji and Naera ; they are the same with you but ppsstt they are not smart enough not like you.

‘ are you going to talk about math partner? I’m sorry its not what i want too’

‘what? You don’t want to be my partner?’

‘ no its not like that its.. its just..’

 ‘ its just what? You guys hear it right? He said he dont want to my partner. What should we do to him? I’m kinda bored to see him go home with bare chest.’

That is the conversation between you and Nam Woohyun before you throw a water that Eunji give to you to all his body.

Maybe all people think that you are such a bad girl. But you have a reason why you are being like this.

*flashback*

‘i’m sorry i didn’t mean to make it wrong its.. its just..’

‘its just what ----? You are trying to make me shame right? Don’t you?’

‘no.. its not what i mean. I get wrong at that point to. I just can’t to do it’

‘oh.. you are such a rebel kid huh? Why don’t you listen to your lovely teacher while he is teaching? Is he that handsome or y? Omo.. uri ---- have grow up already.’

A trash can fly to your head. Ofcourse you know who did it. But you just can’t reply what they have done to you. You are too weak.

After you go to high school you change your image. You become such a bad girl at school and you hate to see geeky girl or boy.they should just rise their voice maybe people will see them just like you now. Everyone was afraid being around you. Its not you are scary its just they are too afraid you gonna bully them.

*end of flashback*

After that scene you go home but you feel guilty for always bulling Nam Woohyun he is such a cute boy if you see. But hell no you have been chasing over L for along time and your suddenly change your ideal type? Oh that a bad idea.

End Author POV

 

Your POV

Am i too outrageous? Am i wrong? I just wanna prove that i’m not weak. Mhh. I should go there. Maybe after going there i will feel better

 

~preview~

‘eonni!!!’

‘you guys have been waiting for me huh?’

‘Nunna why you take so long for your holiday’

‘ eonni. Are you busy today? Lets play lets play’

‘i`m sorry kids. Eonni is kinda busy this day. Lets play now’

‘oh! ---- you came’

‘ ne.. aunty.. i’ve been missing them so much’

‘so you dont miss you aunty here?’

‘ of course i miss you too aunty’

 


Finally!!! Chapter one is done. By the way where are you going? Please guess it or maybe you guys can give me an idea? Cause i think its kinda boring. I’m sorry i am not that good for making a fanfic. is it long enough? or is it too short? Mm.. i wish you guys enjoy it. and about pcture i think there is something wrong with my photobucket. i can't even log in. i'm sorry. when its working again i'm gonna put the picture of you and woohyun and the poster. or maybe if you guys can make a poster give it to me i'm gonna give you a credit then ^^.. hihihii

Thank you for reading ^^ please subscribe and comment. Dont be a silent readers eo? At least you should subscribe.. ehehehe.. ^^