Prologue

The Other Side of The Mirror

 

 

“Let me go!” She shouted in attempt of being freed from his grasp.

 

“Never. I’ll never let you go.” He had said, hugging onto her tighter than before, driven mad by desperation. “You’re mine, and I’m never letting you go. Ever.”

 

She woke up from her nightmare, gasping for air, gripping her bed sheets. This was a new nightmare, and somehow, without her being killed at the end of it, it was much more terrifying than her last one.

 

His sweet sugar-coated words were hard to believe. What if he does let go of her? What would happen to her?

 

 

In her dreams, she would always end up dead in the hands of her chaser. But this time…this time…she was saved, but why?

 

“…because I love you, Mina, that’s why.” A deep voice whispered in the darkness, barely audible, but Mina caught his words. “Who are you? Why are you here?” She asked, more awake than ever, but she didn’t receive her reply. Taking curious steps into the darkness in her room, she was pulled into a world she never knew existed.

 

 

 

---

Author's Note

Just something short, to start the story; and yes, I am a troll.

 

Also, a big thank you to Hanjisan of Love Stage! Graphics Shop  for creating this wonderful poster and background.

Here's their pretty banner :)

Go check their shop out if you are ever in need of a poster! They make pretty ones @_@.