Chapter 1

D.I.L.F
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I played with the ages here. Donghae/Sungmin are in their last year of university, early 20s while Hyukjae and Kyuhyun are working professionals, late 20s.

'Sunyoung,' Kyuhyun sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose hard as he focused on breathing in calm measured breaths. 'What did I say about doodling on my documents?' 

Sunyoung looked up from the dining table with wide eyes, a red crayon still clutched in her chubby hand. 'No?'

'Then why are you still doing it?' Kyuhyun strode over and took the sheets from Sunyoung, shuffling through them and sighing when he noted a particularly large streak in the middle of a graph. At least the back pages were spared, Kyuhyun thought morosely as he shuffled the pages and replaced them in order. He put the papers in his briefcase and set it carefully near the door, away from the dinner table where his daughter was currently situated.

Sunyoung pouted a little bit, putting her pretty pink crayon back into her pencil case. 'Daddy, are you angry?'

'No baby, Daddy's just in a little bit of a rush okay?' He took out a pair of shoes for Sunyoung and a pair for himself, placing them next to the door. 'Eat your breakfast,' Kyuhyun called out absently as he strode back into the bedroom to change.

If he took the highway instead of the lower roads after dropping Sunyoung at kindergarten, he should be able to reach his meeting on time. The calculator in his head crunched numbers endlessly as he shrugged on a light blue dress shirt, buttoning the sleeves up deftly and looping a dark blue tie around his neck. He had barely straightened the knot of his tie when a crash came from the living area and he sighed again.

Running out quickly, Kyuhyun fixed an unhappy expression on Sunyoung's now drenched top. 'Baby, what happened?'

'I'm sorry Daddy! I wanted milk,' Sunyoung's bottom lip wobbled dangerously and he carried her down from her chair, careful to keep her sticky shirt away from his. 'Please don't be mad at Sunyoungie.'

'I'm not mad, baby. But you could have hurt yourself so next time just do what Daddy tells you to do and just eat your cereal okay?' Kyuhyun pulled her top over her head and grabbed another one out of her closet without looking.

'No Daddy not that one! It doesn't match my skirt!'

The calculator in his head continued running and running and Kyuhyun chanced a look at his watch.

There was no way he was going to make the meeting in time.

Kyuhyun groaned.

He needed a baby sitter.

-

Kyuhyun all but fell into his leather chair, tossing the sheaf of papers that he had just accumulated from the meeting before onto his desk. It had been a hectic morning, from finally getting Sunyoung properly dressed and out the door, while she so graciously held a piece of bread for him to bite into to fighting the morning traffic to get Sunyoung to kindergarten on time. He barely reached the meeting on time, and he was only on time before the client had been caught in a jam as well. His heart had finally started to slow down. 

Rubbing at his temples tiredly, he reached for the mug of coffee placed on the table, inhaling the fumes greedily as he finally started on his tasks for the day. Kyuhyun had just opened the first of the many folders on his table when his door slammed open and he closed it again resignedly. There was only one person who slammed his door like that and it was clear he wasn't going to get any work done in the next few minutes.

'Kyuhyun! Nice entrance you made earlier. Luck of the devil eh, that Mr Jung was late as well,' Hyukjae grinned as he settled into the plush chair across Kyuhyun's desk from his own.

'What do you want, hyung?' Kyuhyun groaned. 'I'm already tired from handling Sunyoung this morning, I can't handle any more nonsense from you.'

'I'm just surprised you made it through the meeting. Did you know that the bottom of your shoes are coloured in with pink marker?' Hyukjae snuck another look under the desk even as Kyuhyun started and jerked up his right leg to see for himself.

He groaned loudly over Hyukjae's snickering.

'Kyuhyun you - '

'Don't say it, hyung,' Kyuhyun slumped back into his chair, resting his head back on the comfortable leather. 'Don't you dare say it.'

Hyukjae clamped his mouth shut then. But he reached forward to sift through the stack of papers to find Kyuhyun's memo book, silently flipping it over to show Kyuhyun the pink glittery Sleeping Beauty sticker adhered to it. The same memo book Kyuhyun was flipping through in full view of everybody in the meeting earlier.

He kicked the desk morosely.

He really needed a babysitter.

-

Sunyoung was the light of his life, she honestly was. But that didn't mean that the light didn't dim sometimes. Times like now, as Kyuhyun surveyed the living room in dismay. Apparently, today's kindergarten lesson had been about finger painting. Sunyoung had learnt her lesson well. He blanched as he leaned further out to look into the kitchen and saw the bright purple paint all over the white walls. He had just wanted to take a short nap for a few minutes after dinner before cracking into the papers still in his briefcase but apparently those few minutes were enough for his daughter to repaint the entire apartment.

'Hyukjae hyung,' Kyuhyun sighed into the phone, striding into the kitchen to rouse a sleeping Sunyoung. Somehow she had managed to fall asleep with her fingers still in the paint jar. 'You still with that underaged jail bait of a boyfriend?'

'Donghae is not jail bait,' Hyukjae's shrill voice blared into his ear and Kyuhyun yanked the phone away from his face. 'He's only a few years younger than us, and we're not that old yet.'

Kyuhyun snorted. 'Defensive much?'

'Do not besmirch my honour.'

'Whatever,' Kyuhyun gathered his sticky, coloured daughter into his arms and into the bathroom, stripping her of her clothes and rinsing as much paint as he could off her. 'Is he still looking for a part time job?'

'You're finally going to hire a babysitter? I seem to recall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter