Final

There you'll be

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was dark outside but Luhan couldn’t sleep. His eyes were still damp with the tears he had shed earlier. Behind him, turned away, laid his fiancée, who refused to talk to him, after another fight. It was something so simple, so meaningless, but it had caused them to attack and abuse each other verbally. It hurt so bad, it hurt both of them and both knew that they knew better than being so horrible towards each other.

 

Luhan and Kai… they had been together for over 5 years. The first time they met was in University, hitting off soon. It was love at first sight and even though they didn’t get together for about half a year. But when Kai finally dared to ask Luhan out, the latter was more than happy.

 

But now, 5 years later… they fought about almost everything and Luhan didn’t know what to do anymore. He was so sad and desperate. He loved Kai and didn’t want to lose him. They wanted to get married, but Luhan had the feeling that there was something between them. Something that made it impossible for the couple to stop fighting.


 

He had a feeling, a suspicion. His eyes looked at the small cupboard, where he had his personal belongings. Maybe… Luhan sighed inaudibly. Maybe it was time.

 

The next morning he got up after Kai had left for work. Luhan had called in sick and was now preparing a small bag of things he needed. Then he wrote a letter for Kai, placed it on the table before leaving for the train station.




 

My love,

 

don’t worry, I am fine. I went to my home town, to my old school.

If you still want to marry me, find me there. I’ll wait for you, no matter how long I have to.

 

Forever yours,

 

Luhan.

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

 

When I think back to these times

and the dreams we left behind

I'll be glad

'cause I was blessed

to get to have you in my life

when I look back on these days

I'll look and see your face

you were right there for me


 

The school didn't change at all. Luhan closed his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath when he heard footsteps. His eyes opened and he saw his fiancee standing beside him.

Kai faced the school, his shoulders a bit lower than usually. Luhan knew that the last fight had been bigger than any fight they had before. Strange... Luhan didn't even remember what they fought over. He heard the velvet voice that was still the one that made his heart flutter. “The school is huge.” Luhan felt a bang of sadness and yet pride. “All schools on the countryside are like that.”

 

His voice was soft and gentle, as always. “I can still remember everything, despite all the years that have gone by.” He smiled, but even Kai glanced over to him, he detected a trace of sadness. Or rather melancholy. Between them a silence occurred, before Luhan pulled out a very small bottle with ashes inside. Kai looked at it, his eyes filled with question and confusion.

 

Luhan couldn't suppress a small chuckle. “I think it's time to tell you a story.” he said, spacing out for a second as he looked at the small bottle, right before he started to talk.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

“Lu! Luhan!” A deer eyed boy lifted his head and looked at the one who addressed him so informally. “It's gege or hyung to you, Oh Sehun!” He tried to sound angry, but his angelic face destroyed that completely. “Let's be friends. Our houses are next to each other, so that would be so cool!” (“They are not! They are one street apart!” Their classmate Jongdae interrupted, or rather tried, since no one paid attention to him). Luhan blinked irritated. “You are incredibly sassy, Oh Sehun.” Luhan growled in annoyance but Sehun just beamed at him.

 

“Great!” he exclaimed. “You know, we are both representing classes, so being friends will improve our relationship and work together.” Luhan just stared at him. This brat was one year younger than him and didn't even know what he was saying. Luhan was 13 years old at that time, in 8th grade, middle school while Sehun was one year underneath.

 

Luhan wasn't even sure why in the world Sehun wasted his school breaks in the elders classroom instead of playing or spending time with his friends. And he knew that Sehun had friends in his class. He had seen them every once in a while. It wasn't hard to tell Sehun apart from the others, due to his rainbow colored hair. How or why the other was allowed to wear his hair like that, he wasn't sure. But it suited the other well. Not that Luhan would ever admit that.

 

“We don't have any relationship at all!” Luhan’s cheeks turned tomato-red when a few girls started giggling behind their hands. Sometimes he wasn't sure why the youngsters around him were like this. One look towards Sehun told Luhan that the boy didn't care about what he had just said. Luhan blushed even harder when he realized that no one took his protest serious. He groaned in defeat and buried his face in his hands. “See you later, Luhan!” Sehun shouted as the bell rang and ran out of the classroom, followed by a cussing tirade of Luhan.

 

It wasn't that he hated Sehun. Just the sassiness was something Luhan didn't know how to deal with. His parents loved him dearly, but were strict when it came to behaviour. Like most asian parents they raised him to be polite, respectful with elders and to be always nice and obedient, not to forget to wear clean, neat clothes.


 

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky

in my heart will always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me

and everywhere I am there you'll be

and everywhere I am there you'll be

 

               

Until his 10th year Luhan had been surrounded by kids that had been raised the same way. But as soon as he had entered middle school, everything changed. Suddenly there were people who cussed, were sassy, showed little to no respect to their elders at all and obedience was completely unknown to them. It was even worse because Luhan was originally chinese, but grew up in Seoul. As far as he was concerned, chinese parents were even more strict than most asian parents already were. Luhan had been so shocked he went home crying on the first day, begging his parents to send him back to the private school or to homeschool him.

 

When they refused, Luhan cried even harder. “But the students there have no manners!” He sobbed, but his mother just smiled. “Don’t worry, honey. That’ll wear off soon. Just stay how you are. The others will soon see how good it is to be more like you.” Luhan shook his head, his tears still flowing. “They are horrible!” He sobbed. “Especially Oh Sehun! He tried to kiss me because he thought I was pretty!” Luhan almost shouted before wiping his eyes, enraged. It made him miss the knowing, amused glance that was exchanged by his parents.

 

“Luhan, my mom throws a birthday party for me at the bowling place this weekend and you are my VIP guest!” “But-” “Great, I'll tell her you said yes!”

“Luhan, I will go on a boat trip with my dad during spring break. I told him you wanted to come along and said it’s a great idea!” “But I-” “Awesome, right?”

“Luhan, I need new clothes. Let’s go shopping later today!”

 

“He never listens to what I am trying to say!” Luhan complained to his parents one time during dinner. His father looked at him, his eyes amused. “You enjoy those trips, am I right?” Luhan blinked in confusion. “Uh, yes, but-” “Then why are you complaining about it? Sehun is a sweet guy. He likes you a lot.” Luhan’s mother smiled at Luhan. “He wants to spent time with you and from what I see and hear from you, he doesn’t let you talk because he knows you will or are trying to refuse. It’s not the best way to prevent it, but as far as I think he doesn’t have too many friends who can handle him. But you can right? You think he is great the way he is.” Luhan didn’t say anything at first, thinking about what his mother had just said. Then he slowly nodded, understanding. His parents smiled. “How about you invite him to spent the weekend?” His mother suggested. “I really would like to get to know him.”

 

Luhan swore Sehun’s radiating smile could not have been brighter when he asked him to stay at his house for the weekend. “That is so sweet of you!” Sehun jumped him, causing Luhan to tumble to the floor, Sehuns limbs sprawled all over him. “Thank you!” Sehun beamed at him before pecking Luhans lips shamelessly. Luhans eyes widened, but before he was able to say anything, Sehun jumped up, smiling again. “See you tonight!” He chimed before running off when he saw Luhan open his mouth. “OH SEHUN!”

 

Baekhyun, Luhan’s classmate (and friend) just shook his head before helping him up. “You two will definitely be married some day.” He said and laughed when Luhan turned deep red and violently shook his head. “No way!” But when the elder saw Baekhyun looking at him, still smiling in pity, Luhan realized that maybe he was the only one who was able to be fooled by denying his feelings. After all… even though Sehun was (a year) younger than him, he was already taller and not a child anymore, counting his 15 years. Luhan blushed again as he realized that Sehun would make a good boyfriend. He was tall, handsome… and despite not calling Luhan Hyung or Gege, he was a polite young man.

 

Luhan’s parents knew that Luhan was not as interested in girls as other boys his age, but due to them living in european countries at a young age, both weren’t disgusted by his coming out. His mother just hugged him while his father told him it was only natural, but asked him not to completely ban girls from his radar, after all he just might meet just the right one some day. After that his wife sent him an angry glance and he hurried to add that of course he would also welcome a son-in-law (as long as he was treating Luhan well), which caused all three of them to break out in laughter and Luhan knew that he had the best parents he could ask for.

 

“Stop running around, you drive me crazy!” Luhan’s mother stuck her head out of the kitchen. Luhan stopped in his tracks, looking at her oddly. “I am not running around!” He denied. “I just have to get everything ready and he will be here soon!” And with that Luhan took off again, slamming his door shut behund him. There was still so much to do, Luhan thought when he got his bed ready for a second person. He blushed madly at the thought of Sehun sleeping on his bed, due to not enough space for a guest bed. A shiver ran over his arms when he thought of Sehun laying beside him. Maybe the other liked to cuddle? Or… if Luhan had been a dragon, smoke would have escaped his ears because of the pictures played by his mind. He shook his head and tried to distract himself by getting his room done before Sehun arrived so that he would still have enough time to take a shower and put on fresh clothes.

 

The bell rang a few hours later and turned Luhan into a nervous wrack. “I look horrible.” he wailed and tried to retreat to his room, but his mother had enough of it. She pushed him to the door, glaring at him. “Open the door, before I make you.” Luhan gulped before straightening himself and opened the door.

 

His breath hitched and he just stood there, staring at Sehun. If it wouldn’t have been for the younger, they would have stayed like that for a long time. Sehun stepped up to Luhan, smiling. “Wow… you did that all for me?” Sehun said, pecking Luhan on the lips, before giving him another smile. “I feel flattered…” Luhan blushed madly before managing to squeeze out for Sehun to come in, who was more than happy to oblige.

 

If Luhan had any worries about his parents not liking Sehun, they had been in vain. Sehun showed his best behaviour, winning their hearts (Luhan’s was his already) in a heartbeat during dinner, especially Luhans mother with the beautiful bouquet of flowers he had brought for her. “So… when does the wedding take place?” His mother asked, causing Luhan to choke. Sehun just smiled. “I still have to ask him.” He said, his eyes fixed on Luhan, making him blush for the bazillionsth time that day.

 

“And that is my room. I am sorry it’s so messy and-” Luhan’s eyes widened when Sehun’s lips met his own. He forgot what he wanted to say. Strong, lean arms snuck around Luhan’s waist, kissing him back. It felt too good. Way too good. Though Luhan had never kissed anyone before, he knew that there weren’t any others he wanted to kiss.

 

Luhan hesitated before opening his mouth, brushing his tongue questionably over Sehun’s bottom lip. At first Sehun didn’t respond and Luhan feared he was moving too fast. But as he retreated, Sehun pulled him closer before pushing him against the wall, deepening the kiss passionately. ‘Yes….’ Luhan thought. ‘If he ever asks me… Yes.’

 

Well you showed me how it feels

to feel the sky within my reach

and I always will remember

all the strength you gave to me

your love made me make it through

Oh, I owe so much to you

you were right there for me

 

Slowly Luhan brushed his fingers over Sehun’s face, freeing it from a few messy bangs. After their kiss they had parted, both breathless and flush faced. Then Luhan smiled and pecked the younger lovingly. “Yes.” Sehun’s eyes widened in surprise before breaking out a big smile, hugging Luhan tightly. “Thank you…” he whispered while Luhan pulled him over to his bed. Sehun laid down, Luhan pushing him softly over to the wall before laying down next to him, facing the younger.

 

“You are so beautiful.” Sehun whispered, enjoying the sweet touches he received from Luhan. “I can’t believe I am here with you…” “Sh…” Luhan just shook his head, laying his index and middlefinger on Sehun’s lips. “I love you.” He confessed, his heart beating fast and excited. “I love you so much, Sehun…” And then he removed his fingers, replacing them with his lips, showering the youngers plump ones with all the love he felt for him. When he finally pulled away, Sehun’s eyes sparkled with so much love. “I love you too…” Sehun replied, burying his face into Luhans neck to hide his bright, beaming smile. He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this happy. Luhan chuckled happily, snuggling against his - now - boyfriend. Though they had just started, Luhan had the feeling that maybe… just maybe, Baekhyun could be right.

 

After that they were inseperable, besides their classes of course. Their best friends - in Luhan’s case Baekhyun and in Sehun’s Chanyeol - even made up a couple name: Hunhan. Though it didn’t take long until the jokers were returned the favor, turning into Baekyeol, the breakfastcouple.

Despite that they had other friends too, people started to call them Musketeers. Chanyeol laughed so much when they heard it that Luhan feared he might die from laughter, if that was possible. “You are not afraid that he will drop dead one day because of laughing?” Luhan asked, sitting on Sehun’s lap, while they were watching some comedy at Chanyeol’s house. But Baekhyun just smiled and shrugged him off, shaking his head.

 

With Sehun, Luhan felt complete. No matter how much time they spent together, he never grew tired of the youngers company. Like every relationship they had their up and downs, fights and make ups. And Luhan loved every second, because he knew that at the end of the day Sehun would be there.

“You know…” Sehun whispered after a make out and up session, “the only thing I love as much as I love you?” When Luhan looked at him questionably, Sehun made a flying sign with his hand. “Flying.” Sehun said, facing Luhan. “I want to be a pilot some day. Up in the clouds lays eternal freedom.” His eyes turned longingly. “If I could I would book a personal flight on a sport plane. You know, just the two of us, above the clouds. Free…”

 

A weird feeling hit Luhan as he heard Sehun’s words, as if there was something he couldn’t lay his hands on. But he decided to ignore it when he saw Sehun smile at him. “That would be wonderful, baby.” Luhan whispered, pecking his lovers lips. “I would love to fly with you someday.” “Then it’s a promise.” Sehun held out his pinky and Luhan nodded, linking Sehun’s with his own finger. “Yes. It’s a promise.”

 

Sometimes Luhan felt like Sehun was the older of them two. He was taller, manlier, a sharp cut face. He never showed any fear, oozing strength like it was the most normal thing. The only exception was when he smiled and laughed. It was those times when Luhan remembered that he was supposed to take the role Sehun filled in most of the time. When Luhan had told him about that, Sehun had just flicked him in the forehead. “You worry too much, baby. As long as we are happy, nothing else matters. I love you because you are you. Got it?” And then he smiled the smile that always blew Luhan away.


 

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky

in my heart will always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me

and everywhere I am there you'll be


 

After he turned 16, Sehun suddenly got sick and his doctor emitted him to the hospital after about a week. “Don’t worry baby. It’s just a bad cold. Or maybe the flu. They just want to keep me here so that I am not infecting other people. They will run a few more tests, just in case. I should be home soon, then I can come over and eat your mothers best cake again.” he smiled and Luhan chuckled, squeezing his lovers hand. “Get well soon.” He said, nodded before the nurse interrupted them, telling Luhan that visiting hours were over. He told Sehun goodbye and made him promise to come home soon. Sehun laughed and promised. After all a flu wouldn’t kill him, right? And Luhan believed him.

 

(...)

 

“Luhan-sshi, I need to talk to you for a moment please.” Fear hit Luhan when Sehun’s mother had stopped him before he could walk into Sehun’s hospital room, a few weeks after the younger had been transfered to here. He nodded and followed her down the hallway. “Luhan-sshi…” The korean women started, her face full of sorrow and pain. “I guess you already know that his sickness lasts too long for a regular cold.” She gulped, taking a deep breath. “Sehun… he … he got leukemia.”

 

Luhan froze, staring at her. “They… they are trying to find a matching donator… but his medulla is so unique, that he probably will run out of time before there will be a match.” Towards the end her voice went quiet and Luhan just stood there, staring at her blankly. After almost five minutes he managed to choke out: “How long does… he have?” Again the women in front of him tried to keep her composure. “If… if they don’t find a match soon…. probably 3 months. 6 at most…” She looked at him, full of despair. “Please Luhan-sshi… he doesn’t know about his limit. Please don’t tell him. He needs all the strength and support we can give him. I know what you mean to him. If there is someone who can help him to keep his will to fight, it’s you.”

 

(...)

 

“I am going to die.” Sehun deadpanned when Luhan walked in, his normal clothes covered by a sterile hospital gown, along with a special hat that kept his hair back, as well as a mask for his face. Luhan’s eyes widened in fear. It was barely one month after Sehuns mother had talked to Luhan.

 

At first it seemed like Sehun would get better, but not much later they started to wear sterile clothes around him so that he wouldn’t catch any transmittal diseases. Even though no one told him about his time running out, Sehun knew that something was more than wrong. Luhan grabbed his lovers hand, which he was only allowed to because he had sanitized his hands before, looking at him desperately. “Don’t say that!” Luhan almost whimpered, tears in his eyes. “You won’t die! I need you… and remember your dream? You have to take me flying, you promised. Just the two of us.”

 

Sehun smiled weakly. The disease started to exhaust him by doing even just little things. “They told me, Luhan. I got leukemia. My mom didn’t want me to know, but I am not stupid. If I won’t get a suitable donor soon, there will no one to donor it to anymore, hyung.” And Luhan started crying.

 

Sehun had never bothered to call him hyung before. Normally he would have been thankful, but not this time. It scared Luhan that Sehun thought he had to start showing him respect the way society expected from him. It just felt wrong. Luhan knew even without being called hyung by him that Sehun respected and loved him endlessly.


 

'Cause I always saw in you my light, my strength

and I want to thank you now for all the ways

you were right there for me

you were right there for me

always


 

Sehun’s hair fell out in the middle of the second month. “I guess I am ugly now, huh?” he joked while noting down the homework Chanyeol had brought him earlier. Sehun refused to stop to do home- and schoolwork. If he would get out of here, he wanted to be on the same page as the rest of his classmates.

 

The next day when Luhan came to visit, there was no single hair left on his head. Sehun cried that day for the first time and the elder realized that his boyfriend was even more afraid than anyone else. He didn’t want to die. Sehun wanted to live. He wanted to fly. And it was then when Luhan worked out a plan. There wasn’t much he could do, but if it would help Sehun to keep fighting, Luhan would move heaven and hell for the smallest glimpse of hope. Sehun was strong, Luhan thought as he watched the morphin drip down the drip, along with other medicine that would numb the pain from the disease and the radiation.

 

(...)

 

“Remember, you have to be quiet.” Luhan pushed the wheelchair through the hospital, trying not to gain any attention. Sehun nodded, his eyes that had lost a lot of their shine during the last months, were sparkling in expectation. He didn’t know what Luhan had worked out, but he trusted him. The only thing that bothered Sehun was that his body had grown so weak that he could only hardly walk on his own, which was why Luhan had to take a wheel chair when the nurse wasn’t looking. Despite that Sehun’s room was under the eyes of the strict nurses, Luhan had been able to sneak in normal clothes and get him out of there, just when the shifts were taken over. No one stopped them on their way out and into a waiting taxi.

 

During the way Luhan thought of all the trouble he would have to face when their adventure was over. But right now he didn’t care about the consequences. “I love you.” Sehun interrupted Luhans thoughts and made the older smile as his heart fluttered with all the love for Sehun. “I love you too.” Luhan replied. Sehun pulled him into a kiss, just before he could protest that it wasn't safe for Sehun. But the younger didn’t care. He was 16 years old and had enough of sanitized touches and kisses that tasted like mouth wash. If it would had been up to him, he would have refused all that stuff, but the begging of his mother almost broke his heart, so he agreed.

 

He wished this all would just turn out to be a nightmare and he could just wake up and Luhan and he would still got their (long) hair, facing the problems teenagers usually do. Pimples… bad grades… all these things they would grow out of. But what Luhan and he had to face… Sehun was so happy that he had the elder fighting and staying with him. Without Luhan there would be no strength left inside him. He asked so much of his boyfriend without uttering a single word, but he knew that Luhan was determined to stay with him and help him even though Sehun would never be able to repay his debts.

 

As the Taxi pulled up at their destination, Sehun’s eyes widened. “Oh my god.” he whispered, squeezing Luhan’s hand. “You didn’t.” But Luhan only grinned. “Yes, I did.” he replied, smiling. “I managed to get you a flight. I know that you wanted to fly with me, but that has to wait until you are well again.” He tried to hide his fear and despair. Sehun just shook his head, his eyes sparkling with so much happiness and love. “You are crazy… oh my god…” He whispered before kissing him again. “Thank you. Thank you so much…!” And Luhan smiled.

 

They left the taxi after Luhan paid the driver, walking over to the dock. “Ah… wait.” Sehun touched his nose, feeling something wet. Luhans expression turned worried when he saw the blood. He pulled Sehun over to a bench, making him sit down. “Stay here. I will be right back, I’ll just get you tissues.” Sehun hold onto his nose, his face pale, but he managed to squeeze out a smile. “I wait here for you. Don’t take long, hyung…” Luhan nodded before he ran off to the bathroom, not knowing how bad Sehun’s shape really was.

 

Sehuns breath turned uneven. He felt hot and cold at the same time and weird black spots danced around in front of his eyes. “No… not now…” He whispered. “He brought me here… I have to stay strong…” The teenager gripped the bench hard and closed his eyes, which were wet with tears. Where did they come from? “Luhan…” His breath went into choked sounds. He could hear him, his footsteps. “Hyung…” And then his arms and all other limbs turned into goo and he fainted, causing his body to fall to the ground.

 

“Sehun!” Luhan ran towards his lover, who had collapsed in front of the bank close to the hangar where he was supposed to wait. He grabbed Sehun and pulled him up to his chest, his eyes widening in fear as he saw the blood from his boyfriend’s nose gushing down his face. There were tears and blood and Luhan started screaming in panic for help. He didn’t want to loose him, oh please... He just wanted to wake up and realize that this was only a nightmare and if he would finally be able to open his eyes, Sehun would smile at him and tell him that he was a sleepyhead. People gathered around him and told him that the ambulance was on the way, but Luhan didn’t respond, he just held onto Sehun and his tears mixed with Sehun’s. When would this nightmare finally end...

 

(...)

 

Luhan had to put on special sterile clothes before he was allowed inside of the room in where Sehun was fighting for his life. It had been so stupid of him, trying to take him outside... “Hey...” He sat down beside the younger boy, taking his hand and brushing over it lovingly. Sehun tried to turn a little, but due to the machines he had been connected to he could hardly move at all. “I am sorry... if I wouldn’t have had this stupid idea, you wouldn’t be so weak now...” Luhan looked at his lover’s face in worry and sadness.

 

“No, Luhan.” Sehun moved his head as much as possible from side to side. “It was the happiest day of my life. I couldn’t believe I would actually be able to fly... I am so happy...” He smiled, but his face quickly turned into a pained one. Luhan stared at him in panic. “I will call the doctor!” The older boy reached for the button, but Sehun stopped him, laying his hand on Luhan’s. “Don’t.” He tried to smile at him. “It’s okay, you know...? I got everything I wanted...” Luhan gulped, tears welling up in his eyes. “No... no... please don’t... Sehun. You can’t leave me... Please! I need you!” Sehun smiled again. “Don’t worry... I will always love you...” he whispered, before his eyes widened and he squeezed the elders hand, like making sure Luhan had not left. “Luhan...? Are you still there?”

 

“Of course!” Fear shook in Luhans voice as he saw that the younger’s eyes had turned clouded. “Good...” Sehun whispered, before closing his eyes. “NO...!” Luhan screamed and squeezed Sehun’s hand in fear. “Sehun! SEHUN!” The door slammed open and doctors and nurses ran inside, pushing him backwards to reach Sehun. Luhan slumped against the wall, tears streaming down his face as he saw the line on the monitor flattening and the doctors and nurses stopping their ministrations. He couldn’t hear what the doctor said, but it didn’t matter, knowing all too well what doctors said in moments like that. All Luhan saw was the peaceful smile on Sehun’s face, which looked like he was just dreaming a wonderful dream.

 

(…)

 

Due to Sehun’s last will his body was turned into ashes and spread into the wind by an airplane. Luhan couldn’t cry anymore when they held a small ceremony. His parents had been furious at first when they discovered that he had taken their money without asking. But when they arrived at the hospital and Luhan just sat there, staring blankly at the wall, with tears the only thing that told them he was still somehow alive, all their anger disappeared and they only embraced him, trying to give him a little bit of comfort. Not that it really made a difference, but nonetheless Luhan was glad they were with him at this moment.

 

Luhan knew he was being selfish, but he was glad when Sehun’s parents gave him a small bottle with a tiny amount of Sehun’s ashes. It sounded weird, but when he embraced the glass with his thin fingers, he knew that his boyfriend was still with him, even if not like it was before. “I love you… I love you so much….” He whispered and pressed the bottle against his chest. “I love you, Oh Sehun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“And thats it.” Luhan melancholy smiled, the small bottle with his thumb. “Sometimes I can’t believe it has been 10 years.” He whispered, the smile turning into a soft, loving one. “But now the time has come...” Kai watched him open the bottle and his eyes widened. “What are you doing?” He asked and Luhan looked at him, smiling with love and happiness. “Sehun is in heaven. I can let him fly now, like he always wanted.” Kai gulped slightly. “But... then he will be gone forever.” he said quietly.


 

“It is alright. I have you now. And he will forever have a place in my heart.” Luhan held the bottle high and the ashes slid out, a strong wind embracing it and taking it far away into the sky. He leant against Kai, smiling softly as the younger laid his arm around his shoulders. “See you later, Sehun.”



 

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky

in my heart will always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me

and everywhere I am there you'll be

and everywhere I am there you'll be

 

There you'll be...




 

See you later, Luhan!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for reading!

 

Love

 

DevilsPetal

 

P.S. Don't forget to comment! :D