Nice Guy

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

Jonghyun POV

“OH MY GOSH YOU DRIPPED BLOOD ON ME! EWWW OH MY GOSH I HATE BLOOD!” I yell as I jump up to move away from her and begin frantically rubbing my face.

Jung Hye gives me a weird look.

“What! Can’t I dislike the sight of blood!” I say as I continue to wipe my face with a piece of tissue, “why are you letting it bleed like that! Oh  my gosh it’s like gushing out! HOW COME YOU AREN’T CRYING OR ANYTHING? DOESN’T IT HURT?”

Jung Hye ignored my questions (SO RUDE) and started walking towards me. With her finger held out. Bleeding.

“NO GET AWAY FROM ME! EW BLOOD!” I yell again as I back away from her. Yes, I hate seeing blood, especially when it was gushing out, dripping all over the floor. It made me feel queasy.

And then Jung Hye started laughing.

What the hell! Why is she laughing for! So creepy. “WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WHEN YOU’VE CUT YOUR SELF!? ARE YOU A MASOCHIST OR SOMETHING? 

Jung Hye continued laughing, “HAHA YOU. JONGHYUN. SCARED OF BLOOD. HAHA. FUNNIEST THING EVER.” She begins waving her finger at me, while walking closer to me.

“Arghh quickly go wash it! I’ll get you a bandaid!!”

“NOOO! NOT A BANDAID! THAT’S BAD! YOU NEED TO LET YOUR WOUNDS BREATHE!”

“WHO CARES? AT LEAST IT COVERS IT UP! OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS DISGUSTING! YUCK YUCK! AND WOULD YOU STOP WAVING YOUR HAND AROUND!? BLOOD IS GETTING EVERYWHERE OH MY GOSH!”

I quickly hurry away from the blood dripping Jung Hye and go to where I had placed the box of bandaids.

When I see Jung Hye again, she had washed her hands and was holding a tissue paper around the wound. And the tissue paper was becoming red.

How deep did she cut herself? “Are you sure you’re okay? It’s bleeding so much! DO YOU NEED STITCHES?”

“No I don’t need stitches-“

“ARE YOU SURE?” I interrupted her, and still looking at her with wide eyes. “How did you cut yourself?!”

She started narrowing her eyes again. “Well, I wonder WHY.”

I raised my eyebrow. Why? She looked like she was expecting me to know!

She sighed and shook her head. “Jonghyun you’re an IDIOT.”

“E-Eh, what?! Why am I an idiot!!”

She narrowed her eyes at me even further until she looked like she was closing her eyes.

With a frown on her face.

SO FUNNY! “Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!”

“You’re so inconsiderate! You just left and told me to make dinner myself! And guess what, I started cutting carrots and now I might as well be a carrot!”

She angrily shoved her bloody finger right in front of my face.

AND SHE LOOKED SO CUTE BEING ANGRY THAT IT WAS FUNNY!

“Ahah- no, I mean, ahah- I’m sorry Jung Hye, I didn’t mean for you to cut-ha- yourself,” I tried to speak in between stifling my laugh, “I’m sorry!”

She was still glaring at me and waving her finger at me. Oh sigh! It was still really bloody! I hope it didn’t hurt!

“I’m sorry! I’ll cut the carrots now instead. And I’ll help you bandage it up! Alright?”

She was still glaring at me.

This was going to take more desperate measures. So I clapped my hands together and went on my knees.

Jung Hye POV

Jonghyun is honestly the strangest person I’ve ever seen in my life.

ONE MOMENT HE’S ALL EMO AND THE NEXT HE’S ON HIS KNEES?

“Please forgive me!”

I still glared at him even though he was kneeling down to me and couldn’t see me.

Then he whipped his head up, and even I have to say he looked incredibly cute looking at him from a higher angle!

“Please Please forgive me!!” He repeated as he began to widen his eyes into what I assumed was his puppy dog eyes. (Although, if you asked me, he was cuter than a puppy!)

I tried my best to act serious, but this whole thing was just too ridiculously funny that I couldn’t help but laugh at his antics. I mean, who knew Jonghyun would do such a well, sweet thing?

“Okay, okay, just get up already! No need to be such a drama queen!” I smile as he grins at me and gets up.

“Now let’s put this bandaid on you!” He unwraps the band aid and before I knew what was happening, he had taken my hand and gently wrapped the band aid around the cut.

“There!” He beams at me as he pats the band-aid down, “all better!”

And he says that I have mood swings!

Jonghyun POV

“How can you dislike the taste of salmon! It tastes so nice! Plus it’s super good for you, it is loaded with omega-“ I smiled in amusement as Jung Hye rambled on about the benefits of salmon. We were on our way to school, walking together. Yes together, ever since I had gone onto my knees and begged for forgiveness, Jung Hye seemed to have warmed up to me and instead of ignoring me, she had started up random conversations and had even offered to walk to school together.

And although I was never going to admit this, it was actually fun talking with her.

“- and it is SO SO HIGH IN VITAMIN D as well as B6 and B12 and it is FILLED WITH-OH HI YOO MI!!” Jung Hye expression suddenly changed to a happy grin as she began waving enthusiastically to Yoo Mi.

Yoo Mi. Uh oh.
 
Wasn’t this the girl who I supposed to have punched?

She waved back to Jung Hye with just as much hyperness, before she glances and rested her eyes at me.

Oh no. Major uh oh.

I shuffled a few significant steps away from Jung Hye as her gaze stayed on me for longer.

Yoo Mi is making me uncomfortable! Why does she keep on looking at me?

So I shuffled even more significant steps away, until I had completely darted off.

Panting, I sighed. Wow that was close! If I had stayed only a few nanoseconds longer then I’m scared Yoo Mi would throw a fit on me!

Actually, why would she throw a fit on me? Shouldn’t I be doing that because she nearly completely totally ruined my reputation?

I shrugged to myself. Class is starting and I have more important things to worry about anyways.

Jung Hye POV

“Hey, Jung Hye?”

“Mmm?” I replied.

“I saw you walking next to Jonghyun, were you talking with him?” Yoo Mi asked.

Jonghyun? Well yes, I was talking to him, about how healthy salmon is, hey have I ever told you how much I love salmon, some people may think it’s just a lump of fat but really it has it’s own succulent, tender taste and-

Oh where is Jonghyun? Wasn’t he with me just a second ago?

But I saw a retreating back which was running away from us which looked just like Jonghyun.

Why would he run away?

Nonchalantly, I turned my attention back to Yoo Mi and shrugged. “Yeah, but not anymore, anyways have I told you about how cool I think salmon is?”

Yoo Mi gave me a surprised look, “Why were you talking to JONGHYUN??”

Why was she so shocked? “Er… why not?”

Yoo Mi looked around before leaning in to whisper,“Haven’t you heard the rumours!’

“Uh. Yeah I have, and didn’t you tell me that they were just rumours? And that people made them exaggerated?”

“Yes, but what about the him being in a gang rumour! I never made that up, there must be a reason for that.”

I thought for a while. Thinking back to the day before, how had Jonghyun managed to pick that lock so easily? Then when I had questioned him, he had quickly changed the subject.

Hmm. Suspicious, but even if he was a gang leader, he’s probably one of those nice ones. I mean, if he wanted to hurt me, he would’ve had plenty of chances considering the fact that we live together!

“Nah Yoo Mi! Rumours are rumours! He’s a nice guy! Come on, let’s get to class!”

Yoo Mi POV

It was a beautiful lunchtime today when I was talking with my group of friends about how sleeping positions tell things about your personality.

“I’m a log sleeper!” Jung Hye declared.

“Oh, me too!”

Like the best friends we are, we jumped up to high five each other and both broke into a fit of laughter. Hehee! It is never boring with Jung Hye!

Suddenly I felt a shadow over me and a tall towering figure above the both of us.

Oh. It is Jonghyun. I take it back, he is not really that tall.

“Eh? Jonghyun??” Jung Hye asked as she stood up. “Why are you here?”

I stayed silent, because, well, I didn’t know what they were talking about.

Jonghyun presented her with a paper lunch bag and whispered some words I couldn’t catch.

Now why were the both of them talking together! Sigh I never knew they were this close!

“Of course I am so cool that I have remembered your lunch! What did you think?” Jonghyun whisper-shouted, sounding quite agitated but his face still looked gentle. Oooh Jonghyun. Could stare at him for the whole day, being so hot.

And while I was staring at him, from the corner of my eye I saw a fat guy accidentally bump into Jonghyun, and I watched as the event unfolded in front of me.

Jonghyun instinctively attempted to grab onto Jung Hye’s arms, but he caught onto air instead and before we all knew it, his lips had crashed onto hers.

Three words. Oh. My. Gosh.

 




Hehehehe. Well, you guys got what you asked for!! ^-^

Also, we were thinking of somehow celebrating when we reach 200 subscribers?

CAUSE IT'S SUCH A BIG BIG BIG BIG MILESTONE AND WE ARE SO SO SO HAPPY. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUBSCRIBED/ READ/ COMMENTED!!

<3 <3 <3

So yeah, how do you think we should celebrate it ? We wanted to have this mini competition thing where the winners will be given a one shot written by us, because we wanted to do something for you guys =).  But then, we can't exactly write one one-shot for everyone (as much as we would like to.) So what do you guys think??

Once again, THANK YOU FOR READING.

And guess what? IT'S HOLIDAYS ! PLENTY OF TIME TO WRITE =)