Read me a Story

Read me a Story [Sunggyu and You Fanfic]

You tossed and turned, groaning in frustration. You sat up and huffed. You really had no idea why you can't fall asleep and it's annoying you so much. You reached for you phone and dialed the one person: your boyfriend Sunggyu. 

As you waited for him to pick up, you tried getting comfy while you were at it. 

"Hello?" he groggily answered. 

You bit your lip. You were afraid he might be sleeply and it would annoy him now. "Um, sorry for waking you up Oppa."

"No, no! I'm awake, I'm totally awake," he shouted. 

You smiled and giggled. You heard Woohyun telling him to shut up. 

"Oppa, I can't sleep and I dunno why," you pointed upsettingly. 

You knew he was thinking deeply on this one. 

"Is it because Oppa is not there?" he asked jokingly. 

You giggled. "No."

"Well, Oppa has an idea," he said smugly. 

"Ooohh, what is it?" You asked. 

"It's a story. So get comfy, jagiya."

"Okay. Go on!" You eagarly pushed. 

He laughed. Hearing his voice was so comforting. "Well, there are a girl. Who was strong, kind, passionate, and beautiful," he started. 

You smiled. He was obviously talking about you. "And, there was a silly, grandpa like idol who liked this girl. Yet, he was afriad that he wasn't up to her standards. Everyday, he would do little romantic actions or gestures, just to have her notice him. He one day, had the courage to ask her on a date. She accepted it, thank god. From then on, they were like two peas in a pod. They were inseperable. She slowly fell for him, deeper and deeper. But one night, he woke up with a nightmare, thinking that one day, that girl will all of a sudden leave him like a breeze on an autumn day. He didn't tell her just yet. She had no idea."

You stifled your yawn because you wanted to hear more. "What happened?" You asked. You were shocked about the nightmare. 

"He told her. On the phone one night. She told him this:..."

"I love you no matter what," You finished. 

"Exactly. Sleeply yet?"

You yawned to confirm. "Yes. Thank you Oppa."

"Good night, jagiya. I love you."

"I love you more," you whispered. 

As you hung up, you both fell alseep, falling even more in love.