❖ plotlines.

❖ FORTITUDO ⇔ a girl group applyfic ( open )
TnmV6KC.gif
  the girls。
   THE PLOT LINES...
you can take creative reign on these plotlines and use them as a character base to expand them from!
APPLICATION SOURCE CODE
AnHk6lN.png
  plot one。
   tick tock...
Huang Meiling is still confused on how she managed to get herself into this whole business. In fact, it started as a way out of the stress of school life for her. She's always been a good student but her parents were pushing her in so many directions that she didn't know where to turn. So, she eventually managed to convince her family that her real fream was to be an idol and they supported her somewhat with the promise that if she had little success, she'd go to university to study a subject of their choosing. This girl is undoubtably the least talented of the group but makes up for that in brains - being the group's elected leader. Her time is ticking to make the group a success because if she doesn't make a ripple in the waves soon, she has to go back home. 
 
takenson joohyun ( oc; kang jiwon ) ♡ xiao  wen ju
  AnHk6lN.png
  plot two。
   spotlight...
[NAME] knows all about having to live life in the spotlight of someone else. This girl is by no means untalented and is an outstanding vocalist but her emotions aren't in complete check because she doesn't feel good enough. Why is this? Because of her idol sibling. It's true that many idols have siblings they get along with but it's not that they don't not get along, it's simply that they have everything she wants. A former trainee ( how she left the company is your choice and it's also your choice on what company), when she's not having to see her sibling with her dream life on TV, she's facing comparisons to them. She joined the group so she could finally prove herself on par with her sibling and take the spotlight for a change.
 
availablelove interest ♡  face claim
 
AnHk6lN.png
  plot three。
   belle...
[NAME] isn't a stranger to having heads turn when she walks by or being admired by people but she wants to be noticed for more than the way that she looks. A dancer from an early age, she's skilled in many different areas with a near flawless technique but her face draws more attention than her feet. Companies usually have the same mindset for simply making her the group's token actress / visual but she won't settle for second best. She joined the group in hope of being more than a token pretty face but if the group finds no success, she may just regret rejecting her past chances.
 
♡ AVAILABLE ♡ LOVE INTEREST ♡  FACE CLAIM
  AnHk6lN.png
  plot four。
   LAST RESORT...
Honestly, if there's a place that [NAME] didn't want to end up, it was in a girl group. The whole image turned her off from day one as she watched girls prance around on stage singing about how much they wanted a man despite her dislike for this, the edgier groups didn't appeal to her. From a young age, she wanted to be a rapper but held her head to high to audition for a K-Pop company. She became an underground rapper with a few friends however, they've recently left her without a group and she's had nowhere to turn with no success to make a living from. Her turn off of big K-Pop companies comes from the fact that nothing seems genuine and that is all seems like an overproduced act for money. But she had no other places to turn to make a living from her dreams. She heard about the new group's formation through some friends and was pleased to hear that they didn't have a label to their name so she could feel like an honest performer doing it her way.
 
♡ AVAILABLE ♡ LOVE INTEREST ♡  FACE CLAIM
 
AnHk6lN.png
  plot five。
   FREE GAME...
Don't like any of the other three plotlines? Well then create your own. Take total reign over it ;; 
 
♡ AVAILABLE ♡ LOVE INTEREST ♡  FACE CLAIM