The First

Mom Loves Family

“Arrggh!!..”

The sound from the stupid alarm was really disturbing her. She wasn't satisfied, really not satisfied with her sleeping time. The launching program for new product will open in one day again, and she has to work all of the day to finished preparing for the launching tomorrow. Her sleeping time wasn't enough, probably only three or four in one night.

She started sit on her bed, with -the lion- looked like hair and eyes still covered half, she yawned wide. Yoona's eyes moved to her left side. She only can see the pillow, no his husband's head on that pillow anymore. Yoona decided to get up and walked to the bathroom. Preparing, she won't get mark as The Late of New Manager by her boss or her other employee. Because she thought no more time left to have a sit and breakfast, she decided to force her empty tummy to immediately go to her office. Well, Yoona was still a woman afterall. She also needed more time to dress up. Her job as new manager, making her to looks beautiful and elegant in front of her boss and the other employees.

When she was hurriedly walking through the kitchen while wearing her black high heels to her feet. She stopped as someone standing right in front of her.

"No reason to not eat. This, I already prepared for you"

Lee Jonghyun. With an apron covered his half front body, covered a white shirt and his sleeping pants. He gave Yoona a box of food which already tied neatly with a fabric.

"But I'm--"

"No. Eat this, or you don't---"

"Okay-okay!" Yoona quickly cut his sentences and took the bento from Jonghyun's hand.

"Wait here, I will bring Jaehyun down."

Yoona almost hit her forehead, how can she forget her son?!. She surely would feel gulity if she go to work untill night without seeing or say goodbye to Jaehyun. What kind of mother she was?!

Not a lot of time for waiting. Jonghyun who already took of the apron from his body, was carrying a three years old Jaehyun who still rubbed his eyes in Jonghyun's arms.

"Jaehyun-ah say goodbye to Mommy.." Said Jonghyun while took Jaehyun's hand from his eyes and waved his hand to Yoona.

"Mommy, go again?" Jaehyun asked while pouted his lips. Yoona smiled and approached Jaehyun who was in his husband's arms. She kissed his cheek and caressed his with love "Mommy has to go work baby.. Jaehyun can play with Papa full all of the day at home"

Jaehyun bowed weakly knowing his mommy will go and go home at night again. Yoona has smiled realizing his expression. "Well, Mommy promises will buy a new robot for my baby Jaehyun okay?" Eventhough he was happy because he will have a new robot, he has to accept the fact that his mommy will still go. Jaehyun nodded weakly. "That's my boy. Now say bye-bye for mommy.."

Jaehyun bit his lips before said weakly "Bye-bye Mommy.." And waving his hand to Yoona.

"Bye-bye Jaehyun.."

A moment she waved her hand to her son, she caught her husband's face staring at her. Yoona smiled and step forward to give a peck on Jonghyun's cheek.

"Bye-bye Daddy.."

Jonghyun pulled her arm "Don't work overtime this time.." he warned. Yoona smiled and his arms "I will try Oppa.."

 

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

 

 

"I want Strawberry juice" Yoona said shortly to the waitress and nodded after listening the waitress reread the list of foods that three women had ordered. After that waitress gone, Sooyoung was looking at Yoona strangely.

"You didn’t order food Yoona, it’s weird because you just said you haven't eaten anything from morning" Yoona only smiled answered Sooyoung, she took her bag from under her chair. "No need, I already bring my own food"

Seohyun looked curiously at Yoona who took a box of food from her bag. Well, Yoona never bring a bento when she works, then when a lunch time she would order a lot of food for herself. When Yoona opened the box, that three women were amazed looking at the content of foods "Unnie, your food looks yummy.." Seohyun's comment.

Yoona swallowed her saliva, she also didn't believe how can Jonghyun prepared all of this with so neatly, perfect. Knowing her husband has cooking skill, she didn't doubt for this bento.

"You are lucky marrying Jonghyun." Complimented Sooyoung who looked at Yoona was eating her bento eagerly. Seohyun nodded agreely "Sometimes I also want to taste Yonghwa Oppa's food, but with his work. I think he can't be able to do that" Seohyun put her hands under her chin and looking at Yoona jealously. She thought Her bestfriend was very very lucky because everyday Yoona can taste her husband's food, plus Jonghyun was a very very good husband and father.

"Yeah, because we always at home, I think that is our job as a wife Seohyun-ah. Cooking for family." Sooyoung now was looking at Yoona "But why are you always busy in office instead while your husband does all of things at home Yoona?"

Yoona took sip her juice then sighed relieve. She shook her head "It's not really a big problem Unnie, we had already talked ad decided about it. Besides I just got promotion, I wouldn't refuse that because only that matter. That's my opportunity Unnie, you know I'm working hard for it." Yoona never expected she would get the promotion early. And actually that Yoona had planned to withdrawal from her work, because she never felt the change, she didn’t feel the progress during she worked at that company. But who knows, maybe she was the chosen woman to get that promotion unexpectedly.

"Yes, but you always work, work, and work. You leave when Jaehyun still sleeps, and go home when Jaehyun already sleeps. When you can meet your son as a mother always meets her kids? How about your duties as a mother?

"Unnie.." Seohyun touched Sooyoung's arm to calm her down, afraid she would go that far. Actually this was not the first time Sooyoung and Seohyun gave Yoona about this talk, and that made Sooyoung a bit emotional. She just won't to see her bestfriend family turn out wrong. Moreover Yoona still haven't changed her mind. She thought her decision was the best for herself and her family.

"Sooyoung Unnie is right Unnie. Jaehyun is still three, he still needs his 24hours mother by his side" Seohyun added, she also felt bad for Jaehyun, he still a baby for her and he already can't feel his mother's love full like another baby in this world, even they were living in one roof.

Yoona exhaled her breath again "Like I said, I already thought about all of it. Jonghyun always have time at home, I think he can always accompanying Jaehyun." Yoona stared at the bento she haven't finished "You both know Jonghyun can do all of this, all of this that I'm not sure I can do by myself"

Sooyoung was looking at Yoona who still staring at the bento "Hey Yoona, have you ever think what Jonghyun thinks?" When she knew Yoona answered Sooyoung's gaze, Sooyoung continued "Jonghyun is a husband, you already know that right? A husband does the work, who goes to the office and pays the bill. And a husband shouldn't do all of a wife's duties."

Actually, Yoona never thought about that. Because she thought her husband was type of a man who will talk to her when something bothering him. She knew him very well, she was sure Jonghyun would talk about everything he wants to talk to her. Moreover about this matter, as long as Yoona didn't hear any complain from Jonghyun. For Yoona, that's okay. This was okay.

However, was she cruel if everything she had in mind turned out wrong? Which that meant she didn't think about Jonghyun's feeling?

 

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

 

"I'm home.."

She stepped her feet into the house. She expected people in this house already slept. How not? The Clock already showed 11pm.

Actually she had planned would go home at dinner time, she had planned won't give a look to the files lying on her desk. However, it's like already her habit to finish all of task before she leave her office. And at the end, she worked overtime again.

Yoona decided to visit Jaehyun's bedroom before go to her own. She was really sorry to him, for an nth time she couldn’t accompany and telling a story before he went sleep. But when she walked through tv-room, she saw her babyson and her husband sleeping soundly with Jonghyun's arm hugged tightly Jaehyun's small body.

 

Yoona smiled. She approached them with already put off her cardigan and her bag. Yoona their hair, kissed their forehead and thanking to the God because It still give her chance for having these persons. Yoona slowly carried Jaehyun's body from Jonghyun's embrace to put him to his own comfortable bed.

"Yoona.."

As she calmed Jaehyun who almost wake, the sleepy voice of Jonghyun made her head turn.

"You worked overtime again."

Yoona bit her lips slowly nodded, she admitted she was wrong, she can't fulfill her own promise to not work overtime. "Let me put Jaehyun in his own bed Oppa." Yoona walked while carrying Jaehyun to Jaehyun's bedroom.

She hummed a song for his son, covered his body with blanket. "Jaehyun always ask when will you come home."

Yoona can feel Jonghyun presence leaning on Jaehyun's room door. "He keep persist himself to waiting you to come.." Now she can feel Jonghyun already stood behind her. "When I lied to him that you were stuck in traffic, or you visited your old friend. He still wants to waiting until you come, but look, he still baby afterall."  

Jonghyun caressed Jaehyun's hair "He misses you Yoona, Jaehyun misses his Mom."

It's tragic to hear that words from her husband's lips. She never thinks that Jaehyun would miss her presence that much, she thought "If only my works aren't too much Oppa, maybe I can go home early and take care of Jaehyun."

Jonghyun sighed, that's not what he expected to hear "I think we already have everything we need Yoona, you don't have to working all of time. Our Jaehyun is still baby."

Yoona sighed hard she's looking at Jonghyun now. About this matter again, huh. She has already heard the nag about her overtime job from Sooyoung and Seohyun. And now, when she thought she would have nice rest at home because all of day time she used her energy to think and work. Now her husband wouldn't cooperate with this. "Have we already talked about this Oppa? You already agreed this. Moreover.. You're rarely go to your office this past month because you don't have a lot of work not like me. And Jaehyun is closer to you more than me." Yoona took a deep breath before she continued "I think with only you in this house and fulfilling Jaehyun's need. He doesn't really need his Mom---."

"Im Yoona"

Jonghyun shocked enough hearing the last sentence she said. He never, ever thought Yoona would talk like that, or even think like that. Lee Jaehyun was their child Yoona and Jonghyun' son, not only Jonghyun's son. Jaehyun was also needing his mother caring, Yoona’s attention. Not only from his father.

Yoona turned and facing him. She wasn't feeling guilty to say that she thought that all were facts. She can start feeling Jonghyun changed "Why Oppa? You called my name when we have argument like this, seriously!" Yoona chuckled, mockingly "Oh right, you never call my name with your first name only when we have fought. Eventhough I'm already your wife, am I not deserving to use Lee name in front of my name, Lee..Jonghyun?"

"Oh God, Enough Yoona!"

Jonghyun pulled Yoona's wrist while she want to leave him. He forced her to facing him, now he can see Yoona's face. Her angry eyes felt like shot him through his eyes, he didn't see any smile that he used to love. He only can see the anger, the unfair she felt. Jonghyun wanted to Yoona understand, she was wrong, why when he talked serious about their son, she even dare to talked she never did wrong, she wasn't in fault. And now, even a small thing like this, about the name! It can be a problem for her. When he wants to talk about it suddenly they can hear Jaehyun's sobbing in his sleep. This thing made Jonghyun turn and checking their son. With the chance like this Yoona pulled her wrist from Jonghyun's tight grip then walked leaving Jonghyun in Jaehyun's room.

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

 

"Daddy, can Jaehyun go work with Mommy?" Jonghyun stopped chewing his food as he can feel Yoona did the same. He kept silent "No Jaehyun, you can't. Jaehyun hasn't big enough to go work with Mommy." Yoona answered, Jonghyun knew Yoona blame him with her glare because he wasn't helping her to answer Jaehyun's question. He still kept silent.

Jaehyun kept persist to go with her mother, and Jonghyun thought, whatever Jaehyun would say or beg, Yoona will still go to work and leaving poor Jaehyun with Jonghyun again. Jonghyun put down his spoon and smiling at Jaehyun "Let Mommy works Jaehyun. Jaehyun always has Daddy here, and.. Where is Jaehyun's new robot? Jaehyun hasn't showed to Daddy.."

Because he was still her husband. He helped her this time, and looked like he successed to made Jaehyun talking happily about his new robot to Jonghyun now.

Yoona glanced at her watch, then looked at Jaehyun. It's the right time to go, Jaehyun wouldn't notice her go when he happily talked about his toys.

"Yoona, you didn't finish your food."

She took a glance at Jonghyun who had interrupted her leave, when she saw Jaehyun's attention now at her. Actually, she blamed him because of this, but when she caught her son face her heart softened She approached Jaehyun, smiling "I'm already full.." and kissed his cheek "Bye-bye Jaehyun-ah.."

And she can feel the staring from she knew who on her back until she's out from his sight.

 

 

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

 

"I'm home.."

When she stepped her feet into the house. She felt happy, she wanted to give surprise for Jaehyun. Because she was home early.

"Jaehyun-ah.. Mommy is home.."

Yoona put her handbag and walked hurriedly, can't wait to see her son.

"Lee Jaehyun.."

But the chuckles she had hoped to call her this moment, she didn't hear it. She already checked his bedroom, bathroom, to the kitchen, and then back to the living room, she can't find Jaehyun who always play with his robots in this house. Also, she didn't find Jonghyun in the house.

Yoona took her phone and called Jonghyun's number, but she can't reach it. Knowing it was still 7 pm. She was very sure her family would still at home, with Jaehyun watched his favorite night cartoon and Jonghyun sat beside him while reading a book or newspaper. Yoona exhaled her breath,

Where were they now?

 

 

To Be Continue..

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry to take long to update this first, because I had vacation in a week to the far far place from my home. Then maybe, I just want to tell you that this will just take some chapters. Last I already told you I'm not really good in English right?

Thank you for subscribed and commented this fic, and I would gladly to hear the others.