INTRODUCTION **

+*+ Game Freak +*+

CAUTION: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS EXTREMELY FUNNY AND HAS ALOT OF DRAMA.

 

 

** Is this thing on ?........... Heh a story about me, hehehe.......... I think its on. Hello~ to the person reading this !. I just have to say, you might be a big fan of EXO. Obviously, I mean every freaking girl and boy is. I mean, SHOW SOME LOVE TO ME !! I'm his little sister and i dont get any attention and- Oh Mianhe ! Annyeong~ Byun Eunchae imnida !.

As I was saying i mean he didnt introduced me to his fans. You know, but when i went to a tournament and won it, suddenly you guys noticed me. 'Hey ! Its Baekhyun's Little sister !' 'Hey ! It is ! I didnt seem to notice !' But you know what ?, I felt like I wanted to go to you guys and bite your freaking heads off. But I didnt, so you better be happy that I didnt.

But ! Please enjoy this story that the author-nim wrote about my life. (silent) Hmmmm Asianfanfics ?, Is this what you write your fics on ?. EXO.......EXO...... GOT7.......Girls Generation...... Infinite....... Super Junior..... EXO.... EXO....EXO.... EXO !?! Man, guys ! Write about his sister !! Me !!. But if you do ! Post it in the comments ! I WANT TO READ IT !!

People that dont have an account on Asianfanfics ?. Ugh the title is stupid, anyway Please enjoy the story and continue READING IT FOREVER !!.

 

Baekhyun: Eunchae !, Kai and them are taking your games.

Eunchae: WHAT !?! WHY DIDNT YOU STOP THEM !?!

Baekhyun: Uh because they arent mine

Eunchae: UGH !!

Baekhyun: Heh i cant believe she believed that. Anyway, Hand Deul Set Annyeonghasyeo Baekhyun Imnida ! (bows 90 degrees) Im sorry that she has been boring you but, please subscribe and comment and Upvote if you can please. And uhm-

Eunchae: KAI GIVE ME IT !!!!

Kai: AHHHHHH !!!!

Suho: EUNCHAE GET OFF HIM !

(Baekhyun looks at you) Yeah~ so how was your day ?

Chanyeol: OWWWWW !!!!

Lay: Did she bite you hyung ?

Chanyeol: YASS ! SHES OUT OF HAND BAEKHYUN !!

Lay: I WILL HEAL YOU !

Chanyeol: NOO ! GO AWAY ! YOU WILL MAKE IT WORSE !

(Looks down and rubs neck) See what I have to live with ?, 12 Idiots and a mutt, I take that back except D.O.......... i take that back also.

Suho: BYUN BAEKHYUN !!! GET YOUR OVER HERE !!!

Sehun: AHHHHH !!!!

Baekhyun: What happened now ?

D.O: SHE'S BITING EVERYONE !!!

Baekhyun: Aish, I thought I just Got her checked

D.O: NOPE !

(Looks back at you) Well talk to you later

Baekhyun: What happened ?

Xiumin: ITS KAI'S FREAKING FAULT !!!

Baekhyun: Kai ! I thought I told you to just stay in the room !

Kai: But I thought you told me to ACTUALLY Steal them !!

Baekhyun: NOOO !!! YOU KNOW HOW SHE GETS LIKE THIS !!

Kai: I KNOW !! BUT YOU TOLD ME TO STEAL THEM !!

Baekhyun: No i didn't

Kai: Tao, Luhan, Xiumin didnt he said to steal them (nods)

Baekhyun: Well im sorry

Kai: You better be !!!!, Our clothes are ripped !, Our hair's messed up and our shoe's are missing

Lay: No mine though

Kai: WHATEVER !!!! BY MEANS !- where is she

Luhan: I dont know ?.... Baekhyun ?

Baekhyun: I dont know ! I thought Tao was holding her

Kris: But where's Tao ?

Chen: He was right here

Luhan: TAO !!!!

Suho: TAOOOO WE'LL BUY YOU SOME GUCCI !!!

Chen: Oh God, what if she ate him

D.O: Really Chen ?

Chen: Hahaha I know

Luhan: There's something in that corner ! Right there !

Kai: Its your imagination Luhan no ones there-

Luhan: UH HUH ITS BREATHING !

Xiumin: Well someone check it out !!!!

D.O: Not me

Sehun: Not me

Chanyeol: KRIS CHECK IT OUT !!!

Kris: Huh...... What (Pushes him)

Kris: That was unneccesary but its Tao

Tao: S-She

D.O: What ?

Tao: SHE'S EVIL !!!!

Suho: What happened ?

Tao: She started beating me up with a stick

Baekhyun: A stick ? But we're inside

D.O: She has her ways

Sehun: Is that camera still on over there ?

Chen: Yeah it is

Lay: Im gonna shut it off, the video must be very long

Kris: Yeah - AHHHHHH !!!

Lay: OH CRAP !!!!

 

 

Lay: This is. this is. Lay, Suho, Sehun and D.O. Sadly the other ones Could not be with us, with this late afternoon. We just want to say SARANGHAE !!, We will miss you and thank you for the support Exo-L's and We're hiding in a tarp in the basement and i think we'll be safe. Just hearing our members upstairs screaming and shouting it hurt our hearts and-- Shhhhhh ! I hear something...........AHHHHH !!! OH CRAP !!!

Sehun: (starts crying) Its sehun, i just want to say this last word to my fans......... YEHET !! and please subscribe, comment and upvote and comment to see how we're doing and Game Freak will be coming soon.

***: Sehun....... What are you doing ?

 

 

 

 

*+* GAME FREAK +*+ WILL BE COMING SOON *+*

 

©Choi-Minhee

®Choi-Minhee