The Begin.

GoodBye, Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGIN.

 

It's a froggy morning ever. Im Ryuraa is waiting at the ticket counter to buy a ticket to buy a flight ticket to Australia.It is freaking early but there so much crowded people at that airport.And then she remember about her fiancee, Xi Luhan. It's has been a long time since he went study in Los Angeles.He is the only one who always accompanied her when she wanted to her hometown in Australia.She really misses him.The both of them had most contact since three years old ago.There's no news about him since that day.

 

"i miss you, lu-ge"she said while looking down to her feets.Then someone interrupted suddenly.

"hey Yuraa"Kai greeted while taking a seat beside her.

"ouh, omo. Kai-shii.What ae you doing here ?"she said with her shocked expression.

"hahaa, i'm here cause i wanna accompany you to Australia"Kai replied while grinning.

"yahh, stop wasting your time for accompanying me.poor you"she said.

"no worries babe.I just want to fulfil Luhan's request"Kai said while winking at her.She's blushing for a while.

"hmm, Luhan ?"she muttered.

"hey, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter