1

Luhan' mission

The boy applied the gel to his hair and combed it neatly while his butler was holding the mirror in front of him.

“Ajjushi my fake glasses” Luhan stretched out his hands to his butler.

“Here it is young master” he gave him the fake glasses with zero power.

“Do I look like a dork ajjushi?” luhan asked his butler adjusting his glasses.

“I’m sorry young master but you look the opposite of your usual handsome face” his butler didn’t want to tell luhan that he look like a dork.

“Well you never criticise me!!! Ok ajjushi I will be going now and don’t need to pick me up from today until my mission is completed in this school. I will be taking public transports” luhan said while smoothing out his uniform

“Yes master. But please be careful” the butler said opened the door for their limo.

“Yes ajushi. Thank you have a safe drive” he thanked him and went to the subway.

 

Luhan was studying in china and now he is transferred to Seoul high for some important mission, which is a secret. He is on his way to the new school in a nerd form which is complete opposite of his true identity but he does not want girls to swoon over him so he could not complete the mission. He needs to be invisible, so being a nerd he can do his work without disturbance.

 

Reaching the school he let out a sigh and fixed his glasses “Excuse me I’m new transfer student here” luhan said to the front lady in the office.

“Your name please?” the lady asked politely.

“Lu Han” he replied.

“Oh, The student from china” she asked and gave his schedule and locker number with code.

 

Luhan went through his schedule and was reading them on his way, he did not see the bunch of boys on his way who bumped him. He didn’t flinch and just corrected his uniform “Sorry” he said with a bow.

“Yah nerd watch out where you are going!” the bumped guy yelled.

Luhan had no other choice but to act as scared “I’m sorry” he bowed repeatedly.

“Yah” the boy yelled and was about to punch luhan in the stomach.

“Oh! good morning teacher” a female student voice was heard and the boys went away giving a quick glare to luhan.

 

After they went a petite and cute looking girl with her uniform neatly tucked came to luhan “Are you hurt? Did they bully you too?” she asked luhan worriedly.

 

“...” Luhan was flustered he was eyeing the girl before him. He fell for the girl at the first glance and he knew by her voice that she was the girl who helped him a while before.

“Are you ok?” she waved her hands before him.

“Yes. Thank you for helping me a while ago” Luhan replied.

“It’s ok. Are you a new student here? I have never seen you before!” she asked.

“Yeah I’m new here. Today is my first day” luhan replied scratching his neck.

“Do you need any help?” she asked with a friendly smile.

“Well I don’t know where my first class is” luhan trailed.

 

She took the paper from him and saw his schedule.

 

“Oh you have two classes with me, I will show you the first class” she took his hands and dragged him along the corridor.

 

Luhan could hear his heart beat but he shook his head mentally scolding, ‘I have to concentrate on my mission only’

Upon reaching the class she turned to him “This is your first class I will be joining you to the second one” she said with a smile.

“Thank you” luhan bowed “I’m Lu Han” he said stretching his hand shyly for a handshake.

“It’s ok. I’m Seo Joohyun” she beamed “Call me Seo hyun” she bid goodbye and went to her class.

 

Luhan went inside and introduced himself, because of his nerd looking none of the girls paid attention to him. It was what luhan wanted in the first place.

 

As Seo hyun said earlier she joined him in the next class. She was friendlier with him. All of her fan boys protested her not to be with him. Some boys even bullied him to stay away from her but Seo hyun was close to luhan. She didn’t mind his looks. She likes to spend her time with him. Something in him was making her attractive towards him.

Luhan was silently doing his mission without getting caught by anyone. But luhan started to like Seo hyun. It became their habit to hang out with each other in school. They will be having their lunch together every day. Luhan felt guilty for hiding his identity from her but he had no other choice. He had an important mission and until it ends he can’t tell her the truth.

Luhan started to develop a strong feeling towards her and he will be telling everything to her once his mission ends.

On the other hand Seo hyun also started liking luhan. She was happy and feeling giddy whenever she was with him. She likes to spend her time with Luhan. She wanted to confess her feeling to him but she was feeling shy to do so.

Seo hyun finally decided to tell her feelings towards him after a month being together. She was skipping happily on her way to their school. Thinking how luhan will react for her confession ,she was feeling nervous. Many guys had asked her out but she didn’t accept them because she didn’t feel anything towards them.

Many of those guys were flirt and playboys. They didn’t have true feelings. But she kept Luhan in a special place. He is an exception, he is a good person and he never took advantage of her to him.

Reaching the school Seo hyun saw there was a commotion going on and a crowd was formed. Seo hyun heard many faint murmurs and she squeezed through the crowd.

But her heart beat stopped seeing luhan fighting with a group of guys, his glasses flew due to an impact and his messy hair was shown. Without his glasses he was seeing everything clearly. Seeing his moves any person could tell that he is trained to fight. 

After a while 4 boys were beaten to pulp and another commotion was heard. Turning back they saw the cops entering and they took the 4 boys with them.

Luhan removed his school jacket which is torn due to the fight and messed his hair. He was looking cool and handsome, all the girls were swooning over him and drooling over his true look.

One of the cops and the school principal along with director reached him.

“Thank you for your help to catch those boys luhan-shi” the cop patted his shoulder.

Luhan nodded his head.

“If not for you we could not find the boys who were selling drugs. They were so clever that we could not trace them. Thank you for helping us” the cop thanked him once again before leaving.

“The director volunteered to help us by involving his own son (Luhan) in this issue. Thank you sir” principal thanked the director of school aka Luhan’s father.

Murmurs and gasps could be heard everywhere hearing the true identity of Luhan.

What luhan didn’t notice was his girl was heartbroken and felt betrayed. Tears b in her eyes Seo hyun dragged her feet out of the crowd.

Soon after his dad and principal left Luhan searched for a particular girl but he was crowded by many girls drooling and faking to him.

Luhan saw one particular girl walking away at a distance her back facing him constantly wiping her cheeks harshly.

Luhan’s heart clenched seeing her crying alone. He wanted to hug her and wipe her tears and scold her for crying but he felt guiltier because he was the reason for her tears. Luhan could not even move away because of the crowd and Seo hyun disappeared from his view.

Luhan searched for her in whole campus while girls constantly following him. He didn’t even spare a glance towards them. He called her many times but it was directed to her voicemail. Luhan didn’t give up and was searching for her but he could not even have a small glimpse of her.

2 days went by and Seo hyun didn’t attend school. Luhan was feeling down and he blamed himself for her misery.

She appeared on the 3rd day making him jump in happiness.

Seo hyun was taking her books from her locker when she heard girls screaming and squealing.

Closing the door shut she saw luhan approaching her with girls following him back.

His eyes were on her and he flinched when he saw how her loving eyes were now lifeless and cold.

She didn’t react anything when she saw him. She was ready for her ‘cold’ act towards the guy who acted and betrayed her for the past 1 month with his skilful acting.

She walked to the opposite direction feeling her eyes will betray her seeing him and she was feeling her legs might become jelly and she will fall down when she is near to him.

Luhan called her “Seo hyun wait” but she half walked and half-ran away from him.

Luhan ran to her when she entered her class room.

Luhan took her hands but when he was about to drag her but the bell rang and their homeroom teacher entered.

“Let go of me Luhan-shi” Seo hyun muttered coldly.

“What???” luhan yelled “But you always call me as oppa!” luhan said in a hurt filled tone.

“Any problem Ms. Seo?” teacher asked and luhan let her hand down having no other choice.

Luhan tried his best but Seo hyun avoided him playing hide seek for the whole week. Luhan had enough with her hide and seek game, he decided to take matters in his way.

Seo hyun was asked by her teacher to get a book from library. She was oblivious that her teacher was helping luhan along with other students. She was on her way to the library when suddenly someone cupped and dragged her ignoring her protests and fighting.

The class next to where she was been dragged came out and they jumped in joy seeing that Luhan  has finally caught her.

Slowly many students from the nearby class also came out and yelled in joy.

All of them are now ‘SeoHan’ shippers. Luhan had asked them to help him to get his love and they agreed after seeing his miserable state. Even the staffs helped him to get her.

Seo hyun was afraid when the unknown person dragged her to an empty class room.

Locking the door behind luhan released her but he regretted dragging her when he saw the tears and fear in her eyes.

“Seo-” luhan called but she pushed him away and went to the door.

Before she could open the door luhan yanked her to him and hugged her tightly. He wanted to hug her from the day he met her but he couldn’t do that until now.

“Let me go. Let go, you liar!” Seo hyun yelled pushing him with all her might but luhan held her more closely.

“No. Not in this life time.” Luhan said sternly.

“Lies. All you said is a lie. You are not true. Now let go of me” Seo hyun started to cry.

Luhan flinched hearing that, it was not like he wanted to lie to her but he can’t tell her the truth. He was in a situation to hide his identity.

“You were faking and lying the whole time and here I was trying to confess my feelings to you, and you broke my trust the day when I was about to confess to you” Seo hyun sobbed telling the truth.

Luhan felt happy hearing that she has the same feeling towards him but his heart hurt that she was heartbroken because of him.

“Now let me go. Many are there out for you now. You can choose a girl who is more y and  hmmmph-”

Luhan crashed his lips on her cutting her painful sentence, holding her nape firmly he didn’t let go her.

Seo hyun protested by hitting and pushing him but luhan deepened the kiss more. He nibbled and her lip much to her protest.

She didn’t want to forgive him that easily so she was controlling herself not to give in for his breath taking kiss. It was her first kiss, she will be happy to give it to him if it was before a week, but now she was having mixed feelings.

Luhan pushed her to the wall without breaking the kiss. Seo hyun hit him gasping for air.

“let *pants* go- hmpph” he sealed her lips again cutting her sentence.

“If *kiss*you*kiss*protest*kiss*me*kiss*I will *kiss*you” luhan spelled every word in between his kiss. Pinning her hands next to her head luhan was kissing her hungrily.

“Listen*pants*to*pants*me” luhan said panting hard while she kept her eyes tightly closed.

“I need to *pants* confess everything*pants*” Seo hyun didn’t react to his words but luhan continued.

Seo hyun freed her hand and sat down her back hitting the wall and luhan kneeled infront of her holding her hands together between his palms luhan started to explain.

“I didn’t lie to you baby, I was asked by my father to find the gang who is disguised as students who were using drugs. They were trying to get innocent students also for their activities. Those 4 I fought with that day, 2 of them are from a local gang and 2 were once innocent but they were trying to get more students. I need to hide my identity to catch them. Trust me I can’t tell anyone about my identity because I was sternly instructed not to disclose it.” luhan said constantly kissing her palms and rubbing her palms in his cheeks.

Seo hyun was facing her lap she didn’t utter a word and was silently hearing everything.

“But I was true to you. The luhan you spent time with was all true. I like you from the day one when you helped me. After a while I started to love you. I decided to tell you the truth once I finish this mission and confess my feelings for you but you didn’t give a chance.” Luhan mumbled sadly.

“I love you baby. Be mine” Luhan said holding her cheeks gently caressing it.

“I won’t forgive you that easily” Seo hyun mumbled finally meeting his gaze. “You need to do some things for my forgiveness”

“I will do anything for you baby” luhan smiled finally hearing a positive response from her after a hell week of silence from her.

“Court me. You have to court me properly” Seo hyun challenged him.

“I will baby” luhan replied happily “Can I kiss you now?”  luhan asked blinking  innocently.

“Pabo oppa you should ask that before kissing me for the first time.” Seo hyun .

Luhan shrugged and placed his lips on her, this time it was soft and gentle he was totally enjoying that.

After a while he released her gasping for air.

“Let’s go now shall we?” luhan asked and stood up. He helped her to get up and when they went to the door Seo hyun could not open it.

“Oppa it’s stuck” Seo hyun said trying her luck to open it but it didn’t budge.

“Move baby. Let me try” luhan pulled her and tried to open the door but it was stuck.

Checking his watch luhan’s eye bulged out. “Oh god I think they have locked us without knowing that we are here. They will open it tomorrow morning only” school has ended and they have been locked inside.

“Yah oppa it’s your fault. Who told you to drag me here????” Seo hyun yelled.

She has a fear of darkness and it will become dark soon, she panicked thinking about that.

“Baby wait I will call someone to open this door” Luhan took his mobile but frowned seeing that it was off because it ran out of battery.

Luhan stomped his foot in anger.

“Do you have your mobile with you baby?” Luhan asked hopefully.

Seo hyun frowned and muttered angrily “Someone kidnapped me from my class!!! My mobile and bag is still in my classroom”

Luhan groaned and sat down dragging her along with him.

“Let’s trust our luck then!” he mumbled hugging her closely.

“It’s your fault pabo oppa! Why did you choose the class which is at the far end????”

“You won’t come to me willingly though!” Luhan reasoned out.

Seo hyun pushed him away mumbling something and sat beside him her back supporting on the wall.

Luhan placed his head on her shoulder holding her hand.

“I want to be like this with you always” luhan mumbled.

Seo hyun smiled but didn’t tell him anything.

It was getting late and begun to get dark. Seo hyun was starting to freak out. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

Luhan who was mumbling something to her sensed that she become stiffen and was shaking lightly.

“Baby what happen?” Luhan asked worriedly.

Seo hyun was closing her eyes tightly clenching her fists still trembling.

“Baby???” luhan shook her shoulder slightly.

Seo hyun opened her eyes slightly, she could not see luhan properly but could see his silhouette.

“Da-Dark” she stuttered.

“You are afraid of dark?” luhan asked gently caressing her hair, his other hand holding her shoulder.

She did not reply but luhan felt her nodding her head timidly. Luhan pulled her to make her sit between his legs. Hugging her waist securely from back, luhan placed his chin on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry I’m here. Just hold me baby” Luhan cooed and kissed her temple lovingly.

Seo hyun nodded her head and placed her hands above his hands.

Luhan was constantly whispering something in her ear and pecked her cheeks to calm her down and it was working perfectly she relaxed under his embrace.

Seo hyun fell asleep in his chest in a while. Hearing her breathing has become even luhan smiled.

“Sleep well my baby. I will be always with you protecting you from every harm” luhan adjusted her position without waking her up, so she could sleep comfortably while her shining armour was savouring the moment with a smile.

He knew that she will accept him and he will do this courting thing happily to make her happy.