"I wanna love you"

Have a Little Faith in Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second chapter of the day!

 

 

Shin Hye got into the great hall of the museum. It was the first night of Song Yi Jeong’s exhibition, and it hadn’t been easy to get the passes. Why did she decide to go there, again? Oh, right, just curiosity. Curiosity about Ji Hoo’s friends and Ji Hoo’s life again, even though she swore she would let him go, she was holding onto him.

She was dressed in a light-blue gown, and her hair fell in waves to her shoulders and her back. Before she went out her house, she had made sure she would be stunning. Just in case…

That day, however, Shin Won was going with her.

“Now, you know you can tell me, Shin Hye. We’re here because…

“Because you should know something more about arts than just playing the guitar”

“Can I just come to pick you up? I have a party at a friends’ place.”

“I knew I should have called Hong Ki instead.” Shin Hye frowned “You’re useless, oppa. Go! I don’t want you to be telling that your sister has you as prisoner”

Shin Won smiled, and was about to brush Shin Hye’s hair when she gave a step back.

“Hey! Do you know how much time I spent to get this done?”

“I’ll come for you around 12 to take you home. Be a good girl”

Actually, Shin Won was the best brother she could ask for. He wasn’t famous, not because he weren’t famous or handsome, because he could easily become like one of those great idols, but because of the family.

Being popular meant also giving up in a normal, happy life; people would always criticize you, as well as your choices, as if they had the right to say what was good or not for you. People believed they knew you, and though they sometimes did until certain point, there was always a vast majority who, instead of being understanding, thought that they had the rights on you. It wasn’t enough to try to be better and better, for those people you had to be better, as if you weren’t a human.

Shin Hye had received the hatred of many of them, and it was nice. That’s why she tried so hard. But she also tried to give the best of herself because those fans that were nice and truly supporting to her deserved it. Before she became the lead of You’re Beautiful, Shin Won told her what was coming, and she decided to deal with it.

“Shin Hye-ssi”

Shin Hye turned immediately when she heard Woo Bin’s voice. And, just as she had thought, there he was, staring silently at her.

“Hi. Woo Bin-ssi, Ji Hoo-ssi”

“What a nice coincidence. Ji Hoo and I were just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter