D-Day

My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When you tell me that you want to see the ocean

Are you testing my courage?

 

"Hey, Jung Daehyun," that girl calls my name. Sounds so nice when I hear it. I don't think I don't miss that voice, for calling my name, one day.

 

"Mmm?,"

 

"I--want to see the ocean before the wedding party,"

 

Her face is so beautiful. Her eyes that look at me with a hoping looks are so beautiful. I can't refuse her charm, her request just like a queen's wish to her people. Before I know, I nod and she smiles widely. The most beautiful smile.

 

Oh, Jung Daehyun. Can't you stop admiring that girl?

 

"But, I hope Himchan oppa doesn't know this. It's our secret, okay?," another wish from the princess and another wish I granted. 

 

Are you testing my courage, princess?

 

Going together with a girl to the beach, and keep it as secret from her fiancé, of course it's difficult to do. But, I'm already used to hide something. Even hiding my feeling for that girl for some years, I've done it.

 

"Why?," I asked braggadocio. Honestly, I don't need an answer, I know she is just being bored, and Himchan hyung can't go with her, so I become the "victim".

 

"I want to be with you,"

 

An unexpected answer is heard from . I look at her, who knows she is joking with me as usual.

 

Oh, but her face doesn't show anything if she's joking right now. She looks back at me, but she doesn't say anything. It's strange. I clear my throat, breaking the silent between us. I try to forget what I just have heard.

++++

 As I drink my coffee, I avoid eye contact.

I'm doing the right thing, pretending to ignore you

"Jung Daehyun~! I miss you, my little brother,"

I put my coffee down and see Himchan hyung with his fiancée coming toward me. I smile at him. They both sit in front of me, see the menu and hyung calls the waitress for ordering.

 

"You just drink? Do you want to eat?," hyung asks me. "I have no appetite right now, hyung," I reply him.

How can I have appetite when my heart is burning inside to see the rings are on their finger, sweetly being there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter