FIN.

Don't Forget Me

Remember, inside your wallet.

The traces that I left behind.

Reminisce, inside that photo

Inside that space that remains

 

You are looking to a boy sleeping while hugging the pillow. You smile when you see him smiling, seems like he has a nice dream.

"Hey.. Wake up, boy," you whisper to his right ear. He turns his back to you, and doesn't want to listen to you. "Hana," he mumbles in his sleep. You stare at him when your name is called.

"Are you dreaming about me, right now?," you are happier when he calls your name again. You are about to his hair when he suddenly opens his eyes. You are running away from him to hide while giggling.

 

You are hiding on the back of sofa there. You are curious about what he is doing right now, so you peek at him. You see him stretching his body, and yawning. He is still sleepy, but he decides to take a towel and then he goes to bathroom.

 

You sigh in relief because he didn't notice you. You walk around his room, seeing a photo with you and the boy is placed on his workbench. You remember the day you took that photo, it was the day you had a picnic with him. You are wondering around his place, you see so many blueprints there as he is an architect and most of them haven't finished yet. You know at that time, he loses his focus to draw as usual.

 

Suddenly, the bathroom's door opens, you are so shocked, and you can't hide anymore so you are still on your place. He is coming with his wet hair and his scent is so nice. You smile; no one can describe how handsome he is after taking a bath to you.

 

He takes a glance at his work table and he approaches the table. He takes the photo frame you saw earlier; you see his bitter smile as he looks at the photo. He flips over the frame.

"Why?," you asked in confusion but he doesn't reply you. He, then, opens his wardrobe and takes a casual shirt. He puts it on, and then he sits on his bed.

 

You approach him and you sit beside the boy. You look at his face, but no expression is shown and you don't know what he is thinking about right now. He takes his wallet on the side table near him.

He sighs and you frown. You don't understand what he's up to.

 

He opens the wallet, and you can see there is your photo in it. You are laughing as you see your expression on that photo was funny like someone who got a punishment to take a weird photo. Just like you, he chuckles when seeing it.

But then, he suddenly becomes quiet. His head is down, he takes out your photo from his wallet, and he puts on his drawer. He hides it.

 

"Why?," you ask him again, but he remains silent.

++++

 

You walk beside him and sometimes you take a glance at him. He just walks straight, not wanting to see you but you're okay with that.

He stops his steps in front of flower shop, he smiles before goes in.

 

"Can I get some roses and tulips?," he asks the florist. You are happy because he is going to buy tulips, your favorite flowers.

"But why roses?," you wonder.

The florist smiles and she walks to pick the flowers he wants. "Are you going to date?," she asks. The boy nods, "Yes, and tulips for someone,".

Hey, that someone is you, right?

 

After getting the flowers, you follow him walking to somewhere.

"I'm tired, let's take a bus," you complain because you already walk for 10 minutes.

 

You two go to bus stop, and fortunately the bus is coming once you are there. You get in the bus and seeing no one here except the boy, you, and the driver.

 

"One ticket for me," the boy tells the driver. You pout, why he doesn't pay for you.

"Ahjussi, one ticket for me," you said to the driver.

 

Then, you take a seat behind the boy. You want to observe him from the back. You really like to do that, just like before.

He looks back and you smile to him as he looks at your place. He sighs.

"Hana," he calls your name. You raise your left eyebrow, "Yes?,". You want to hear what he is going to say, but he suddenly turns his back and faces the front.

 

It's your turn to sigh to see him like that.

+++++

I want you back in my arms.

Please don't lose me.

Don't erase a single bit of me.

 

He puts the tulips on someone's grave and he prays there. You are watching him from far.

After praying, he is leaving the grave and you are following him again behind him.

 

"Those flowers are for me," you claim as you see the tulips on the grave.

Today, you don't get any response from him because he continues to walk as if you don't say anything. He still brings the roses on his hand and now he is going to somewhere you don't know.

 

He takes a bus again, and it makes you wondering where you are going to.

 

You realize where he is going to once he stops in front of a café shop.

"No, no, no. You can't go there," you are trying to stop him, but he still goes into the shop. You follow him anxiously.

 

You bite your lower lip as he orders two cups of cappuccino and sits in the corner, where there are two seats. You sit in front of him, face him, but he doesn't look at you instead. He takes his phone and trying to call someone.

 

"Yes, I'm here already. Where are you?," he asks someone on the phone.

You shake head repeatedly, but he shows no response to you.

 

"No, you have to go out now. You don't have to sit here. Please, I beg you, Dujun," you try to make him out from the café instead waiting for that someone.

 

The boy stares outside the café and you see his face becomes brighter. He stands up and you see he hides the roses behind him.

His eyes fix to someone who is coming to approach you and Dujun. You stand up and turn back, and you see a girl smiling to him.

Your tears are about to come out, but you try not to cry.

The boy gives the girl the roses.

 

"Dujun, I'm sorry. I thought you are still there," she says. She takes your place earlier, and he follows her sitting in front of her.

 

You are astonished as you are hurting inside, seeing Dujun with someone else in café.

 

"It’s okay, Hyosung. I just went to Hana's grave for a while, just to put her favorite flowers there, praying and saying goodbye to her,"

 

FIN.

 

Soooooo how's the story, guys? Can you understand it? Kekeke. I hope you can. ^^

Thanks for reading, comment and subscribe from you make me happy! :D