What Happen During Encore?

What Happen During Encore?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*PLAYING GANGNAM STYLE*

“OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.” Seungri shouted as the last song of the night begins to play.

Crowd screaming and jumping to the beat. Can’t wait for their favorite artists to go near them.

Dara strides to the corner of the stage, and starts to jump around. Others are scattered on entire stage, while others are riding the big segway (?) to get near the fans.   

She starts to run all over the stage, and gets nearer to the fans.

As the song came to its end, all artist slowly goes back to the center stage. Dara also strides back, but she accidentally tripped on her feet and tumbles down. Jiyong, who is always secretly eyeing her, saw the scene, and rush towards her.

“Kwenchana, babe?” GD asks worriedly, and starts to help Dara stand-up. Never minding if they are in front of the thousands of fans. “Are you hurt anywhere? Can you walk?”

“I’m okay babe.” Dara answers back. She starts to walk, and felt her ankles hurt. “I think I hurt my ankle a bit.”  

Worry written on GD’s face, and starts to help her walk. Others who saw the scene, starts to go near them.

“Are you ok, Unnie?” asks Chaerin.

“Nae CL-roo, I just hurt my ankle a bit.” Dara answered with a smile. And helps her walk back to the center stage too.

 

All artists bid their goodbyes and exit the start for the concert is over.

The staff immediately went to Dara and checks her ankle. They also did the first-aid thing on her.

GD continues to hold Dara as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter