Extra

Small Comforts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*pops out of homeworking mode to drop some drabbles from tumblr* Also oops I forgot Hyukjae's the one that goes invisible, not Donghae. Rewrote and fixed it!

Warnings: mentions of gore, kinda.

"Are you sure you've lost it?" Hyukjae asks as he jogs to keep pace with Donghae, frowning at the boy striding down the hallway with purpose.

“I know I lost it,” Donghae rolls his eyes. He shoves his hand in his pocket until his fingers curl around a key. “If I hadn’t then I wouldn’t be looking for it.”

“Where’d you lose it?” Hyukjae asks instead, grinning at the venomous glare Donghae shoots him over his shoulder.

“Watch it you useless chicken,” he growls, jabbing the key threateningly at him. He lingers for long enough to enjoy the irritation flash across Hyukjae’s face before resuming his walk. He ignores the grumbling behind him and closes the distance between himself and his destination. Lifting the key, he slots it into the lock to the weapons room and twists it.

“You don’t even need a key,” Hyukjae frowns. “Why not just phase through the door?”

“Because that, Kyochon,” Donghae sniffs and twists the doorknob, “is rude.” He pushes the door open and pokes his head in. “Hey Hyuna, have you seen the… oh.” He stares at the wide eyes of the weapons master for a long moment and promptly loses the ability to remain solid in embarrassment. “Sorry," he manages before he drops through the floor.

Hyukjae reaches out to grab Donghae’s arm by habit, gripping him tightly and dragging him up by the bicep. Once satisfied Donghae's legs are no longer phasing through the carpet, he says, “Hey Hyuna, Nana. Have you seen the amule..." he trails off in shock. His eyebrows shoot up to his hairline as the beginnings of a fiery blush flares across his cheeks. Despite it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter