Final

jealous
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Here you go” he handed you two tickets.

“Thanks oppa, you’re the best” you jumped excited and kissed his cheek before running back to your waiting room.

But little did you know that Jessica saw the whole thing.

You opened the door and saw Jessica was sitting on the sofa alone.

“Sica unnie” you sat down beside her, “what are you doing tomorrow night?”

Jessica got up and walked away from you, to play with Yoona instead.

You were hurt by her action but before you could do anything, it was SNSD turn to go on stage.

After the performance, you and SNSD make their way to SM to practice. Usually you and Jessica would sit together but Jessica chose to sit in the front with Taeyeon and Tiffany. The members noticed something was wrong since they knew that you and Jessica are always inseparable but Jessica refused to sit with you even though Sunny offer to switch seat with her.

“Did something happen?” Sunny asked you.

“I don’t know unnie, she won’t talk to me since before going on stage. What should I do?” you pouted.

“I don’t know, let see if fany can find out what’s wrong ok? Don’t worry about it too much”

You and the rest of the girls got out of the van, Jessica headed directly to the practice room without waiting for you. You followed quietly from behind, looking down trying to think about what you have done that might upset her.

Tiffany saw this and decided to catch up with Jessica to ask about it but got nothing from her.

You couldn’t focus during the practice and kept getting your move wrong so you got scolded by your choreographer.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you today? If you can’t get it right then I won’t let you have a break. The rest can take a break.” He was getting frustrated with you, he tried to be patient with you but after multiple tries, he couldn’t handle it.

You kept dancing alone, you looked at Jessica but she didn’t bother looking at you, usually she would be there to cheer you up but now she won’t even look at you.

The rest of the members couldn’t do anything when they saw you exhaustedly dance without any break. Although the choreographer is usually nice and playful but when it comes to practice, he is very serious.

Eventually you got it right and the practice continue. He didn’t give you any break for your punishment. You were so exhausted, you could pass out any time soon. You mind were not with your body but with a certain ice princess and kept messing up again.

“Yah I’m not letting anyone go until you got it right” the choreographer said.

“I’m sorry” you looked down on the ground.

Nobody said anything and everyone just want this to be over, it had been two hour now since their break. They were tired and hungry.

“Why can’t you just get it right?!” Jessica burst out, looking annoyed and irritated. She was tired and she just want to go to bed since a certain image of you kissing someone kept playing in her mind.

The members were surprise at Jessica’s outburst, she never yelled at you.

Jessica regretted it immediately when she saw pain in your eyes.

You looked down, hiding your tears, “I’m sorry.” You knew you deserved it since your unnies had to keep dancing because you kept messing up.

After a few more tries, you finally pull yourself together and manage to not mess up.

Everyone drop down on the floor immediately when the music ended.

You were especially tired since you’ve been dancing for five hours without any break or food.

“_______-ah, you have to go to your next schedule” manager oppa said.

You sighed and tiredly got up and get your stuff.

“but oppa she hasn’t eat anything yet” Yuri said worriedly.

“I’ll get her something to eat on the way, but we have to leave now, we already late”

“Bye unnies”

“Don’t overwork yourself, ________-ah” Sooyoung said to you. You nodded.

You looked at Jessica one last time before you leave, hoping to see her smile at you like always but she didn’t even spare you a glance. You looked down dejectedly and left for you next schedule.

Jessica couldn’t help but worried, she secretly sneak glance at you when you left. When she got back to the dorm, she head straight to your share bedroom, after she clean up and her head hit the pillow immediately. But instead of falling asleep, she kept turning and turning, she couldn’t sleep knowing you’re still not home. She’d always sleep in your bed, hugging you possessively every night but tonight she slept in her own bed. Suddenly she thought of something and walked out of her room.

She saw Taeyeon in the kitchen looking for food.

“hey sica, hungry?” Taeyeon asked.

“Taengoo, can you cook something

Please log in to read the full chapter