No More

The One That Got Away

*pang!*

"Omo ! Baekhyun !" Taeyeon hold Baekhyun but Baekhyun force her to release him . "Yubi ah , it's not like what you see or hear" Baekhyun try to explain when Yubi can't control her anger anymore .

"OH JUST SHUT UP BYUN BAEKHYUN ! I KNOW WHO I AM , I'M JUST NOBODY IN YOUR LIFE , JUST ANOTHER GAME HUH ? BECAUSE BASICALLY YOU REALLY LIKE TAEYEON SUNBAENIM SINCE EVER YOU WERE A TRAINEE"

"Yubi , that's not it . I admire her not LIKE her . She's just a sunbaenim to me , chincha"

"LIAR ! I WARN YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN , DON'T YOU DARE TO POP UP INFRONT OF ME ANYMORE ! ERGH ! FOOLISH ME TO TRUST YOU . YOU'RE A HALLYU STAR WHILE ME ?"

Yubi suddenly break into tears . Baekhyun may look happy always but seeing Yubi cry is his weakest spot . 

"Don't be like this Yubi"

"DONT TOUCH ME ! BE HAPPY WITHOUT ME , AND LET'S PRETEND WHAT WE HAVE IS JUST ANOTHER GOOD DREAM"

Yubi leave them in tears making Baekhyun kneeled to the floor . Even his tears is falling . Taeyeon could only sit and watch , don't know what to do .

Yubi on the other hand walking back to her house in tears . She stop at a park for a while to relax her mind but she just can't . The moree she's getting rid of Baekhyun , the more she remember him . All she can do is cry due to her heartache after knowing about Baekhyun and Taeyeon . But suddenly ,

"Agashi ? Gwenchana ?"

 

...

 

"Baekhyun ah , don't be like this"

Taeyeon try everything to comfort Baekhyun but nothing is working . Baekhyun is not a cry baby but his attitude is somehow change 360 degree . He's cold , quiet and never smile since the incident . Taeyeon try again but later got scolded by Baekhyun .

"Stop it noona ! Stop ! I really need my time alone . Stupid scandal . My private life have been ruined , for god sake ! I didnt do anything with noona that night and now they are forcing me to admit things I didnt do ? I have a girlfriend , a freaking girlfriend ! Huh ! Ottuke ? Ottukaji ?"

Taeyeon look at Baekhyun with sighes . Baekhyun is right . Both of them are bashed by their fans , but mostly their critics are towards Taeyeon . Taeyeon is somehow okay with it but Baekhyun ? He lost his fan trust and now his girlfriend dumped him just because of the news . Who wouldn't be sad ? Taeyeon just pray for Baekhyun to be strong and later leave Baekhyun to Chanyeol . Only Chanyeol is what he need now .

 

...

 

"Eish , I didnt see it !!"

Yubi try to search for the 'thing' that Junhyung show her just now which is nothing . Junhyung laugh making Yubi pout . 

"Come here"

Junhyung pull her hand softly making Yubi sit beside him . Yubi put her head on Junhyung's shoulder .

"But what are we doing today HyungNim?"

"Why are you calling me that ?"

"Because I feel like to call you that . I can call you JunHyungie oppa , JunJun oppa , HyungNim or whatever I like"

Junghyung smile and pinch her cheek because of her cuteness making she pout again . She suddenly turn her face away from him . Junhyung knows she's sulking so he put a Teddy Bear infront of Yubi making her widen her eyes .

"Eh . how come you know I want this ?"

"Because I know your heart . Come here , let's take a picture with our new family member!"

Yubi nod and move back nearer to Junhyung making he smile knowing she's already okay .

'With our new famiy member , Mr Teddy Bear !'

 

"Ah oppa ! Lets go to the nearest cafe ! I'm hungry !"

"Let's go , oh and don't bring the teddy"

"Pfft , I'm not a baby to carry this here and there , aigoo"

They leave the house and go to the nearest cafe where they always go , spending time and making memories together .

"If I break up with you , I think I'll never go to this cafe again"

"Haha , how come you think that far Yubi ah?"

"Because I have experience"

JunHyung understand what she mean and pull her into his hug . Of course he knows what happen in the past , he's the one who found her at the park when she can only cry all night long . Junhyung smile and thank to God for making him meet with Yubi . As they enter the cafe , someone who is going out bump into Junhyung .

"Oh , I'm sorry"

Junhyung nod , saying it's okay and give the person a smile . Yubi also smile to the person . They bowed a little and go to seperate ways . Yubi and Junhyung enter the cafe linking arm while the person go out from the cafe .

 

...

 

'Spending time with my pabo HyungNim , hehehe'

The picture is just posted by Yubi when she was with Junhyung . Their relationship sure unhidden . Yubi and Junhyung always update their Instagram or SNS with each other . Fans also support both of them who currently announce their relationship . 

"Stop staring at it Baekhyun" - Jongdae

"I never seen her smile since that day and later I never met her again because she quit from being and MC at Inkigayo . But somethng happen Jongdae" - Baekhyun

"What happen ?" - Chanyeol

"I bumped into Junhyung sunbaenim just now when he said okay to me . Beside him is Yubi , who is ACTUALLY-FREAKING-SMILE at me" - Baekhyun

"That's good . She's already move on and I think it's your turn now" - JunMyeon 

Baekhyun sighes . Move on is a simple word which is hard to do . Seeing her happy is not easy when she's happy not with him but another idol , or should he say Yong Jun Hyung , his sunbaenim in the music industry . If only he can keep the one that got away~