i

Gotta Be You

Chaerin POV

 

DANG!

 Someone just wake me up with a glass of water, and it’s my mom.

“Mom, don’t use water again, you ruined my pillow!” i’m pretending to angry.

“Blame yourself, you’re not gonna wake up if…”

RING…RING…

Thank God for this sudden call so i’m not gonna stuck here to hear my mom’s speech. I reach my phone on my desk and answer the call.

“YAH CHAERIN, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?” The guy on the other line shouted.

“Shut up and try to lower your volume, okay? I just awake” i answered.

“Go to bathroom and clean up, now.” I  frowned.

“Are you a bipolar guy? Few second ago you shouted at me like mad, and now your voice seems so calm?! Ah you’re scary”  I protested.

“Shut up and go quickly, I will pick you up 5 minutes from now”

“WHAT THE HELL? 5 minutes? Ok bye” I hang up and go to bathroom at the speed of light.

“LEE CHAERIN!” I can hear my mom shouted from here.

“Oops…sorry mom, I’m in a hurry” i’m cleaning up myself quickly.

 

*8 minutes later*

 

I’m searching for the guy with the bycyle and running toward him “Ah, Yoongi!”

“ Am I late?” I  said while catching my breath.

“Yes you are late, now just sit and hold me tight” Yoongi said and padeling his bycyle as quick as he can. I hug him tight and leaning my head on his back.

“FIGHTING!!!!!” I screamed still at my current position to give him support.

“Yah, stop screaming or my ear will bleeding because of your noises” Yoongi protested.

“I don’t care I just want to give you an energy,” I answered.

“Thank you so much and we’re arrived” Yoongi said as the bicycle stopped. I get off the bike and tidying up my uniform.

 

Yoongi POV

 

I get off my bike and staring at Chaerin who tidying up her uniform. You’re pretty as always. My thougt is interrupted by Chaerin’s face that close to mine.

“Where are you staring at?” She said while still identifying my eyes.

“You” I whisper. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING, YOONGI?

“What? I can’t hear you?” She frowns and distancing her face from mine.

“Nah, I just say that I stare at your shoes. Please get off from my shoes” i said while pointing at her shoes that stepping on mine.

“Oops sorry, hehe” She grins. I just chuckled and grab her hand to go to her class. Before she heading to her class, I grab her wrist and she turns back at me.

“You wanna tell me that today is your basketball course, don’t you?” she laughs.

“Yeah, wait me at the usual place, okay?” I smile and about to go to my class.

“No, I will wait and watch you at basketball court” she said.

“Okay, I can’t say no to you, bye Chae!”  I smile and wave my hand.

“bye!” She waves and smiles at me as I go to my own class.

 

*School break*

 

“Yoongi!!!!” a girl voice called me and she running towards me.

“Do I know you?” I frowned.

“YAH! I’m your classmate! Can we eat together?” the girl said cutely. Seriously, the more you act cute the more I hate you.

I roll my eyes. “no, sorry, I like to eat alone.”

“no~ I can accompany you~” after she said it, Chaerin suddenly come from nowhere and push her out.

“Yoongi, let’s eat together” she smiles, grab my hand and she sticks out her tongue to the-girl-that-i-never-know.

“Big thanks for you Chae, I hate her” I whispered to her. We searching an empty table and sit there.

“You’re welcome, since you always hate girls so I come here to be your hero” she smiles cutely.

“Can you always by my side when anyone disturbing me, my hero?” I .

“If you promise to buy me ice cream more often, my answer is yes” she chuckled.

“Tsk, okay then” I annoyed and we continue our meals, when suddenly…

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” bunch of girls screams on top of their lungs.

***

Author's Note

HELLOOO!! Finally it's the first chapter. Oh how is it? I hope it's not boring._. Thank you for all the subscribers~ woohooo i'm happy seriously lol.

2NE1's CL is being Lee Chaerin here XD

Sorry for every typos and wrong grammar or what else, so yeah!!! i hope you enjoy it:3

Anyway, comment below to tell me how do you think of my story hehe i'm looking forward to your comment~