One Shot

[One-Shot] Hold Hands

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk spent more time with each other these days since they are roommates in their dorm in Taiwan. Their schedules are mostly the same as well. Donghae, on the other hand, is always with Siwon and they could appear on variety shows with the rest occasionally because of their drama. Because of these conflicting schedules, Eunhyuk and Donghae seldom see each other these days. Donghae would often complain to Siwon that he misses Eunhyuk so much and Eunhyuk would do the same to Kyuhyun. The other members would cheer them up whenever they’re not together but the times whenever they’re not together are really different. Eunhyuk kept his image as the gag man of Super Junior and would appear as a happy and jolly lad whenever a camera is in front of him.
 
As their promotions continued, Eunhyuk noticed Kyuhyun would not let other people shake hands with him. He would even slap Eunhyuk’s hand away if he ever tries to shake his. There are times when Eunhyuk asks Kyuhyun about this issue but Kyu would either ignore him or he would change the topic and go to Sungmin.
 
One morning, Eunhyuk oddly woke up early. The stress and depression of not seeing Donghae regularly was getting to him. Probably the fact the Kyuhyun was always annoying him by not letting him shake anyone’s hand and always making a fool out of him is giving him a headache. He shook his head and got up to see Kyuhyun was not in his bed…probably slept in Sungmin’s room. He went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get his strawberry milk and sat down on the dining area staring at nothing.
 
“HYUKJAE!!!”
 
Eunhyuk almost fell from his seat when Donghae jumped in front of him and called out his name. Donghae sat down in front of him with a bowl of cereal. He gave him a smile and took a spoonful of his breakfast. Donghae looked like he’s about to go out any time now since he’s already dressed. 
 
“Going somewhere?” asked Eunhyuk
“Yeah…I have a filming session again.”
“And Siwon is…?”
“He’s already there. I woke up late today…but you woke up so early. What’s up?”
 
Eunhyuk sighed and simply ignored Donghae’s interrogations by drinking his milk. Annoyed, Donghae took down his spoon and reached out to get Eunhyuk’s drink - strawberry milk still surrounded his opened mouth as he was about to growl at Donghae.
 
“Give it back!”
“No.”
“Donghae?!?!”
“I’ll give it back if you tell me what’s wrong. You know I can smell a mile away something’s wrong.”
“Just give it back.”
“Fat chance.”
“Alright… fine!”
“Good. Now talk…”
 
Eunhyuk let out a sigh and explained to Donghae all of the things that bother him. From the fact that Kyu was really living up to his role as an evil maknae to…
 
“…and it’s so annoying that I don’t get to see you everyday! I try to hold the other’s hands because I need a hand to hold on to and even just think that it was your hand…”
 
Donghae smiled and stood up then went beside Eunhyuk. He sat down on the chair beside him and gave Eunhyuk a hug.
 
“I miss you too, Hyuk…I miss you so much.”
“You do?”
“Of course I do…In fact, I’m always watching you…”
“Really? You watch all the shows I appear on despite your busy schedule?”
“Haha. Well, some of it…but Hyuk, I’m always watching you…”
 
Confused, Eunhyuk got out of Donghae’s hug and looked at him questioningly followed by, “Huh?!” Donghae chuckled at his cluelessness and took his hand.
 
“I purposely asked Kyuhyun not to let others, even him, to touch your hand because only I can do that to you…”
“You…you did that?!”
“Of course… I also asked him to pester you sometimes so you can have something on your mind and won’t be sad about missing me…”
“Donghae ah~” Eunhyuk was starting to tear up when Donghae held his face and kissed him.
“Most of all…I made sure no one can do that to you…”
“I love you Hae…”
“I love you too Hyukkie…”
 
The two of them finished their breakfast when Kyuhyun and Sungmin came out of the latter’s room arm in arm. Kyuhyun was scratching his eyes while Sungmin was pinching his cheek. They were startled to see Eunhyuk and Donghae holding hands and were laughing as they ate.
 
“About time you two got to talk… It seemed like Eunhyuk was about to cancel every schedule he had and go to your filming site.” Joked Sungmin
Eunhyuk held his head down as his cheeks turned red, “Hyung!”
“Donghae ya~ A deal’s a deal right?” spoke Kyuhyun in his deep voice
“Yes Kyu, your new laptop will be bought tonight.”
“You asked for a laptop in exchange for babysitting Hyuk?” raised Sungmin’s eyebrow
“Well…yeah…”
Sungmin rolled his eyes and dragged him to the kitchen and join the two for breakfast.
“Oh yeah…Hyuk…I’m NOT sorry for pissing you off all the time…I didn’t sleep in our room last night because your laptop broke down early this morning…”
“You were playing games on my…?!!”
Donghae squeezed Eunhyuk’s hand and smiled, “Now, now, it’s a happy day today…let’s just finish our breakfast.”
 
They laughed and were happy to be able to spend that time with each other. 
 
-END-