A~!!

A~!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Eunjung-yah! Let’s go!” Min shouted outside our house. “Wait a second, okay?” I said as I lazily walked outside. “Why are you here?” I said when I saw Jackson besides Min.

“Why? Am I not allowed to come with you?” Jackson said. “Oh gosh, I hate him.” I said inside my head so no one heard it but me. “Aniyo. Kaja!” I said then started to walk.

“So what happened to Eunjung? Why is she sulking?” Jackson asked Min. She giggled then answered him. “It’s because she saw her first love with his girlfriend yesterday.” “Yah! LEE MIN YOUNG, will you stop talking! And Jackson, I’m not sulking.” I said. I crossed my arms and touched my head.

I didn’t recognize that someone was on our way riding his skateboard. He was about to hit me when Jackson grabbed my arm and pulled me. “HEY!” He shouted to the guy. He changed his looked at me and it was clear in his expression that he was concerned. “A~ I told you to stand by me. Why do you always forget that every time we’re walking?” He said while he was still holding my arm.

“Aigoo~ Lovey-dovey-ing again? Will you stop that?” Min cringed. I thanked Jackson then yanked my arm from him. “No, we’re not lovey-dovey-ing. He just saved me from that stupid guy with his stupid skateboard. Whoever he is, I hope he’ll be able find his missing brain.” I said then walk before them.

“Wow! Is she really that harsh?” Jackson asked Min. “NO. This is the first time she said something like that.” Min answered with concern. “By the way, do you really have feelings for Eunjung?” She whispered but I could hear it clearly. “I? I do have but I think it’s a one sided. Anyway, we can’t do anything about that.” Jackson fake chuckled. “I’m sorry, Wang.” I whispered.

We arrived at the park and fortunately there were only 9 people including us. “Guys, I’ll just go there. I think I see some friends. See you later.” Jackson smiled at us and patted our shoulders before he left.

“Min young, can I…” I wasn’t finish talking when she said something. “You want to be alone? Sure, no problem. I know what you’re feeling.” She smiled. “What about you?” “I’ll just go to Jackson. Annyeong.” She ruffled my hair then walked away.

I sat on the bench then watched the guy who was playing basketball. Suddenly, someone caught my attention. It was the guy who was about to hit me a while ago. I looked at him then thought that he was handsome and very attractive. But he looked stubborn also. Aigoo, why am I thinking of him?

“Hey~” Someone called me. I looked around then I was shocked when I saw him right in front of me. “Are you alone here?” He said. “I’m bored. Do you wanna play basketball?” He invited me. Then I didn’t know why I changed my look to guy with the skateboard. Unfortunately, he was looking at me too.

“A~ Don’t be shy. Let’s play a game.” The guy said. I was about to stand up and play with him when the other guy walked towards me then grabbed my hand suddenly. “A~ Come with me.” He said coldly. He left his skateboard then dragged me to somewhere.

“Hey!” I said as I came back to my senses. “Who are you and why did you do that?” I said. He let go of my hand then slid it to his pocket. “YAH!” I looked at him and noticed something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter