Amusement Park

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 9 - Amusement Park

Soorin grinned widely as she walked hand in hand with Youngmin to the amusement park. When they reached there, it is flooded with crowds.

"It's so crowded here!" Soorin shouted as her excitement grows.

"Let's ride that!" Soorin said as she excitedly tugged Youngmin's arm and pointed at the roller coaster.

"Arasso Arasso." Youngmin smiled as he hold her hands and headed to the roller coaster.

~At the roller coaster~

"YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Soorin shouted as she cling onto Youngmin's arm and shouted to her heart content.

Youngmin look at the terrified Soorin and smiled.

Aish, you are so cute.

~After the roller coaster ride~

"This is fun!" Soorin said, smiling happily at Youngmin.

"Want some ice-cream?" Youngmin asked suddenly when he saw an ice cream booth.

"Yes!!" Soorin jumped with excitement at the thought of eating an ice cream.

"Wait for me." Youngmin said and left.

He quickly went to buy the ice cream. He came back shortly after and saw Soorin fanning herself.

"Are you hot?" Youngmin asked with concern.

"Yep, a little." Soorin said as she continued to fan herself.

Youngmin stopped Soorin from fanning herself and start to blow cold air at her.

"Aigoo, stop it. Everyone is looking. You are weird!" Soorin blushed as she said that, observing the surrounding.

Suddenly, Soorin felt someone press against her cheek. Youngmin had kissed her.

"Let's go." Youngmin said, acting as if nothing happen.

A-Aigoo. W-What is he doing. Omo. What did he do to me.

____________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry, I can only update 1 chapter today. Mianhe. It's because I have updated the 2 preferred ending for my robot fic. ^^ It's a sequel ~ Do support it if you can ~ Thanks. For "My Foxy Girlfriend", I have currently wrote until chapter 8. I guess it gonna be a long fic ~ Hope it will receive positive results!