LUCKY

LUCKY

 

 

 

Dara surely is not the luckiest person in this city. How could her life be more miserable than now ? Last night, Bom, her sister made Dara babysitting her one years old baby, Jinwoo, while she had a dinner with her husband, Seunghyun. Yeah, Bom married him two years ago after she graduated from college. It actually shocked Dara a lot, she never imagine that her sister will married before her. But it doesn't matter anymore, since Dara choose to be the CEO of Park Corp. , overtake her father position. This is the consequences that she had to bare.

 

Back to Dara misfortunes. She had to babysit Jinwoo until late night. She never mind to take a look for her niece, but that day she even felt too tired to keep her eyes open. After that, she had to drive home late and arrived at her apartment at 3 am. Without bother to change, she goes straight to bed. Well, she barely had a comfortable sleep. And this morning, she wakes late. And of course she late for work too.

 

Her life can't be worst than this right ? But no, it grew worst as the sun rises. This morning Dara had a very important meeting with one of the most distinguished company in Korea. And she is late. Very late. When she arrived, the CEO had left and didn't even leave her any message. She had asked her secretary, Minzy to make a call and arrange another meeting. But the CEO himself refuses to had any meeting with her. Damn, My life is beautiful.

 

Her father must be angry if he knew about this. Dara get more stressed if she keep think about it. So she drags herself to at least had a good lunch alone at the nearby cafe. But, it was a very bad choices. She had to meet with her one and only ex, Lee Minho with his new girlfriend, Ahn Sohee. They broke up two months ago but she still could feel the heartaches. It takes less than two weeks for Minho to get her replace. And she felt awful. She actually believe that Minho want it to be over because he really want her to focus at work. But now you see, he got another woman. My life is cruel.

 

Dara quickly finish her meal to get out from that cafe. But again, luck is not on her side.

 

"Dara ?", Minho calls her softly. She just getting up from her seat to go out.

 

"Oh Minho", She fakes a yelped.

 

"Hey, didn't see you there. How are you ?", Minho stands in front of her. Bad.

 

"Fine. You ?", Dara fakes a smile. She can't let this man know that she still want him.

 

"Great !! Oh Dara, this is Sohee. Sohee-ah this is Dara", the girl wraps her arms around Minho as she hold out her hand to Dara.

 

"Ahn Sohee", Sohee smirks as they shake hand.

 

"Park Sandara", Dara says proudly.

 

"Park S-sandara ? As in P-Park Corp ??", Sohee stutters in shocked.

 

"Yeah, she is the CEO !! Cool right ? I actually can't imagine the cute and shy little Dara could turn into a strong, passionate, and had worker woman", Minho exclaims happily making Dara blushed.

 

"I'm still the same Dara", Dara says humbly.

 

"Yeah, your humble personality and the blush are still the same", Minho teases. Without him knowing, Sohee had staring at Dara sharply as in telling to move away from her man. Well, you are the one who snatch my man.

 

"You know Sohee-ah, Dara has change a lot these years. She grew to be more than a cutey. She is hot, and smart carrier woman. She is the coolest person I ever met after Jiyong", Minho exclaims happily. From the corner of her eyes, Dara could see a sad glint on Sohee eyes as Minho says Jiyong name. Dara smirks, ah she still madly in love with the famous Jiyong. Cruel woman.

 

"Ah, Minho-ah you said we will watch the movie, let's go now", Sohee whines cutely.

 

"Oh I forgot !! I'm too happy to meet Dara again. See you later Dara", Minhobids her goodbye. Sohee walks beside him still wrapping her arms around his as she turns to stares at Dara mockingly. 'Get lost' she mouthes it to her, making Dara laughs. That crazy woman.

 

Dara takes her vanilla latte as she left the cafe. She got many work to do. And after a full hard day at work, she still had trouble. At her way home, her lovely range rover can't move. She is stuck in the quiet street. Why is she choose this shortcut way home where no people used it?? She looks at her phone, and it getting more awesome. Its run out battery.

 

Dara sits on her car cap as she thinks. There's no public transportation in this way. If she wants to walk home it will take hours and she is too damn tired  to do that. But if she stays here, and waits for someone to help, it could take her lifetime.

 

Then Dara decided to wait for fifteen minutes for anyone to help her. And if there's no one wants to help her, she will walks home. Great, just great.

 

Dara stands beside her car as she looks to the end of the street. That day she forgot to bring her jacket and now she is shivering a lot. Her white blouse that fit her upper body and red mini skirt she used really didn't help at all. Sh*t, now I look like a .

 

Dara stands patiently, she couldn't fix a car so why bother to check what's wrong. I will study to fix my own car later. Ten minutes has passed, until a white bentley passed the street. Dara eyes go wide as she calls out.

 

"HEY !!! PLEASE HELP ME !! HEY !!!", Dara yells as she runs to catch up the car. Her red stilettos are making her run slower than she used to. Damn, this outfit !! But to her surprise, the car stop and move backward. It stops right beside her as she pants tiredly. The window rolls down to show a face that she could see everywhere. Kwon Jiyong.

 

"What's wrong ?", he hisses.

 

"My c-car is b-broke a-and I c-can't f-fix it. T-there's no bus o-on this way. S-so I-I'm asking if you can f-fix it, s-so I c-can go home", Dara stutters nervously.

 

Well who wouldn't be ? The second son of Kwon Eunsuk, Kwon Jiyong is staring at her. Come on this is really Kwon Jiyong !! The G-Dragon !! He is born in a wealthy family, the Kwon family who own Kwon Corp. He is famous but he didn't even want the fame he got from his pretty face. His older brother, Kwon Jinu are the heir of Kwon Corp. The one that Dara want to win his heart. So he is willing to take a partnership with Park Corp. But well, this morning she is late to meet him and he refuse to meet her again. Perfect.

 

"Let me see", Jiyong has walked out from his car and stand beside Dara. Dara jump in shock as she nods and walks to her car. Jiyong is checking out the car while Dara busily praying that he could help.

 

"You forgot to get oil huh ?", Jiyong stares at her in disbelieve.

"W-what ? I d-don't know..", Dara mumbles shyly. Ah, what kind of fool I am. Of course it won't move !!

 

"Well, you do", Jiyong smirks making Dara blushes.

"Can I borrow your phone ? I n-need to call my technician", Dara mumbles. Jiyong pulls out his phone and hands it to her. Dara quickly dial her technician number.

 

"Bobby !! S-sorry for calling you late night. My car can't move. It seems like I f-forgot to buy oil… Y-yeahh, I k-know.. Aish !! P-please you can s-scold me l-later.. Can you get it ??.. Mm.. I'll w-walk home.. On Palm S-street.. I j-just trying a new w-way home !! Just get it and repair it o-okay ??... Mmm.. Thanks a lot. Bye".

 

While Dara busily talks in the phone, Jiyong leans on her car as he observes her. Her back is facing him, so he could stare at her freely. She is indeed beautiful, even if her white blouse and red mini skirt had looked very untidy. Her long brown hair fall on her back beautifully. And her red stiletto make her looks so damn y. Something in Jiyong clench hardly. This girl wandering all day with this kind of outfit ? , how many guy had ogling at her ?!!    

 

"Thanks a lot for helping me", Dara hands Jiyong's phone back. Jiyong takes it as he stares at her beautiful face. Is she a goddess ?

 

Jiyong watches her take out her bag from the car and take off her stilettos. She pulls out a sneakers from the backseat and wear it quickly. He watches her sigh happily.

 

"Why are you change it ?", Jiyong asks as he openly stares at her creamy legs.

 

"Ah, I can walk in those for long time. It hurt badly", Dara says as she lockes her car.

 

"Thanks for helping me. Really thank you", Dara says as she bows. Jiyong can see her cleavage clearly. Damn this woman.

 

"It's okay, I didn't do anything. So how will you go home ?", Jiyong asks calmly.

 

"I will walk", Dara smiles warmly, "See you sir, bye".

 

Dara walks leaving Jiyong who still leaning on her car.

 

"I can give you ride home", Jiyong says loudly making Dara turns to him.

 

"Huh ?", Dara mumbles. Jiyong walks towards her and smiles warmly.

 

"I can give you a ride. It's if you don't mind", Jiyong says.

 

"B-but.. Y-you d-don't even know me", Dara mutters.

 

"Well I'm Jiyong, You ?",

 

"Ah… Dara.. Sandara", Dara mutters softly.

 

"Okay, now I've know you. So Dara, you in or not ?", Jiyong asks as he opens his passenger door for Dara. Dara stares blankly at him before rushing to him.

 

"Thanks", Dara mutters as she get in his bentley.

 

"Your home ?", Jiyong asks as he drives slowly.

 

"21st century street", Dara says softly.

 

"Oh you live near mine. A house ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"No, apartment. YG Complex, do you know ?", Dara asks.

 

"I know. My niece stay there", Jiyong says calmly. Well, I can't tell that my uncle own that right ?

 

"Really ? Wow, the world is so small", Dara giggles. Jiyong turns to stares at her, damn I love her voice.

 

"Sorry but, are you not afraid to give a ride for a complete stranger like me ?", Dara asks shyly.

 

"I know you, Dara right ? And I know you won't do anything bad, I trust you", Jiyong states calmly. I know you more than your name, little kitten.

 

 

"But.. How if I…",

"You won't", Jiyong cut her off.

"Why are you so sure ?", Dara asks confusedly. Jiyong shrug off his shoulder.

"I don't know. You just captivated me", Jiyong smirks.

"W-what ?", Dara stares in disbelieve.

"You captivated me", Jiyong states. Dara blushes madly hearing him. Cute.

"H-how ?", Dara asks again.

"I don't know. You better ask yourself", Jiyong smirks again.

 

 

"Are you f-flirting me ?", Dara asks boldly.

"I am", Jiyong stares at Dara. She stares back at him, wide eyes. Then the silence erupt until they arrived at Dara's apartment. Dara turns to Jiyong awkwardly.

 

 

"Thanks a lot, really. You help me a lot. Thanks", Dara mutters shyly.

"Hn", Jiyong stares at Dara's face lovingly. God, she is indeed a goddess.

"Unnn... Did you want something ? I guess I should give you something for helping me", Dara asks.

 "Really ? I can ask anything",

"Un. I had to payback at least", Dara says.

"You", Jiyong states as he smiles.

"What did you say ?", Dara asks in shocked.

"You. I said I want you", Jiyong says confidently.

"What are you t-trying to say ?", Dara asks angrily.

"You. Everything about you. Your name, your story, your life, your everything. I want to know everything about you", Jiyong says calmly.

"W-why ?", Dara asks.

"My wish, right ? That's what I want", Jiyong states.

"How could I give that to you ?", Dara mumbles.

"No need to rush, Dara. I'm willing to wait. But I wish for your phone number first", Jiyong hands her the phone. Dara takes it reluctantly. She types her number and gives it back to him.

 

 

"I will call you. Go inside, it's late", Jiyong smiles warmly.

"N-neh.. Umm, thanks a lot, Jiyong-shi", Dara utters.

"Jiyong. Please call me that", Jiyong says softly.

"Oh-uh.. It's rude",

"No it's not. We will get to know each other soon. So no need for the formality", Jiyong smirks seeing Dara blushes. She is so easy to tease.

"Arasso… Bye", Dara walks out the car. Quickly Jiyong walks out too and hug her tightly.

 

 

"I'll see you soon", he mutters in her ears. He pulls out to stares at her dark eyes, he leans to give her a peck on her lips. He walks in his car leaving the stunned Dara.

"Bye", Jiyong mutters. As he drives, he calls his secretary, Seungri.

 

 

"Yah Lee Seungri !! Make sure you get my meeting with Sandara Park from Park Corp. tomorrow at lunch… I don't care how… Yeah, I said I don't want to had a meeting with her just now, but I changed my mind.. And make sure she still think that Jinu hyung are the one who rule the Kwon Corp. I don't care how !!!... I know, everyone had known that Jinu hyung moved to Japan last week to start Kwon branch there.. But this woman didn't know that I'm the one who replace my brother.. And I want every detail about Sandara Park on my desk tomorrow morning, got it ?! I hung up", Jiyong tosses his phone aside. He drove home happily. I've found my kitten.

 

 

---

 

 

Why is he asking for me ? Why me ?.. Did he know that I'm Sandara from Park Corp. But how… It's impossible.. Or.. This is just a way for him to make me pay.. But he's rich enough, why did he bother to ask my money…

 

AHHH !! YOU REALLY HAD A BAD LUCK SANDARA !!!

 

*Ring*Ring*

 

"Hello. Who is this ?", Dara picks up her phone.

"Hey Dara. It's Jiyong", a voice comes from the other line.

"Oh!", Dara yelped, she couldn't believe her ears. It's really Jiyong?!!

"Just Oh ? Well I miss you", Jiyong states softly. Dara stuns, did he just saying what is he saying ?!!

"O-oh", Dara stutters.

"Oh again ? You're so cute", Jiyong chuckles. Dara stares blankly at her phone. Well who wouldn't be ? The G-Dragon, Kwon Jiyong is calling her and saying that he missed her and that she is cute. I want to faint.

 

"Umm... Dara, do you want to go on a date with me ?".

 

Well...

Dara surely is not the luckiest person in this city.

 

Ummm… Is she ??

 

 

 


 

Well like it ? Hate it ??

Please comments cause I love them !!! kekeke

I change a little bit a the ending

It's ending here, I had to work out my other story T^T

But... A sequel won't hurt right ?

See ya later

Hengsho~~