Author's Corner + Short Teaser (Taemin&Naeun;)

Roommate (Soon, maybe)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hello buddies! Before I update the last two teasers for this story, I would like to post this (yes, in the middle of the teasers for you to read it). It’s been awhile since I created a long story and I’m pretty not sure about this story, I’m not sure if I am going to do well because this is a variety show and I have to imitate most of it and because I added twists, It’s going to be really hard for me. As you can see, every character has their own stories behind. Every one of them has a secret to tell and I have to tell you that I’m not really a deep person. I use words that everyone understands and I use terms that are not too deep.

One more thing, the author of this story is a very busy person. Well not really. I’m just Grade 9 but I have a hectic schedule. I’m from the Philippines and we go to school to 8-10 hours every single day, I know that . It starts from 7 o’clock in the morning to 5 o’clock in the afternoon with 15 minutes break and 1 hour lunch time. Okay, enough for that. The thing is, I will not update often or even update twice a month and if I have a free time, I’ll update once a week.

To the creators of the posters, I will edit the foreword and put everyone in there, once all of the posters are finished. Let’s all be patient, arasseo? Goodbye for now. I might update tomorrow because we have no classes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter