overdose? ft. 15&

`when you're bored.

click and listen.


         "Yah! Yerin-- You have to see this! I found this awesome video on YouTube." Jimin patted her lap, grinning somewhat mischievously as she looked at the other. "Come sit on papi's lap, mamacita~." Yerin blinked before sighing, making her way over to the younger and sat on her lap obediently, hugging the other's neck. She restred her head against Jimin's, eyeing the small computer screen. "You know, you never told me what 'mamacita' means..." "Hush! You don't have to know. Anyway-- this video is awesome!" The younger smiled innocently, pressing the play button on the screen. The vocals of a singer who was singing awfully dramatic was emitted from the invisible speakers of Jimin's laptop. Yerin tilted her head, staring at the screen as Jimin snickered throughout the whole thing. The two girls looked at each other, one had confusion on her face while the other has drops of humor on the corner of her lips. "What the heck was that?" "EXO's Overdose?" "Stupid. Oh well." The elder pecked the younger's cheek before scurrying away and hopping on to her bed, or their bed. Jimin blinked, patting her cheek. "You're weird." "I love you."