Final

[DRABBLE] Come And Get It

 

"Please Hunnie."

"Lu, I really need to go to work. Kris is getting y on me yesterday." 

Sehun paused at the edge of the bed, stepped into a new pair of boxer-briefs he had bought last week. He then slid his arm into a white dress shirt ignoring Luhan's hungry look.

"I will be a good for you." Luhan his lip, his hand had dangerously crawling over Sehun's crotch. 

But Sehun was faster, he quickly shoves the hand and back away a little from the shorter grasp. "Lu." He glares as proceed on his administartion to button up his dress shirt.

Luhan watched from the bed, with a pout, as Sehun strode over to the mahogany closet, his bare long legs had tormenting his desire. 

"What should I do to make you stay?"

"It's just not today Lu. Not today."

"But we are still in honeymoon phase for God's sake! I will kill that Kris. Ugh!" Luhan pushed himself onto the messy bed whining all over.

Sehun glances at his whimpering husband after he managed to choose a black silk tie from its organizer box. He then walks closer towards the bed motioning Luhan to face him properly. Luhan tilt his head up meeting Sehun's gaze.

"I will make up to you tomorrow. Hm?" Sehun reached out his thumb to caress the prominent Luhan's pouty cheek.

"Promise me." Luhan furrows his forehead, his lips pursued asking for a kiss.

Sehun leaned down, he pressed a quick chaste kiss on Luhan's before pulled away. The shorter moans at the loss of his husband's soft thin lips.

"Only if you behave today. No touching yourself." Sehun playfully pinching the rosy cheek earning not so manly squeak from Luhan.

"Sehun! I had never do that."

"Oh really?"

"Sehun pleasee. Don't do this to me." 

"Come and get it baby." Sehun winked at flustered Luhan.