REWRITING

Dancing Partners [HIATUS]

Hello, there! I sincerely apologize for not updating this story anymore. I was really passionate about this story before but while I was writing the chapters, I somehow lost the spark I initially had when I was creating the concept of this story. After posting up a few chapters before, and writing the next chapters (which I decided not to post yet), I realized that the reason why I couldn't get myself to post the finished chapters and finish this story was because I was highly unsatisfied at how this story developed. 

That's why, I decided to re-write and polish this story from beginning to end and post it with a new title and new characters. Inspired by their dancing abilities, I have chosen Seulgi of Red Velvet to star alongside (still) Kai of EXO with Taemin, Lay for the supporting roles and a few appearances from the NCT U boys as well. I haven't gone so far with the re-writing and I apologize for cutting this story short for now. But I do hope that you will still support the new version of this story once I post it up here on my AFF account in the future.

You will all be notified about the new story because I will send you all a private message about it. This story "Dancing Partners" will be automatically deleted by me once I post the new version of the story.

Again, thank you very much for the support and I wish you all good health and happiness.

xoxo,

jarinoona

 

:*