Final

You're a bit odd today!

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Guys, we will take this episode with just the two of you today.", Yang PD-nim saysas he point out at me and Nana. "Unfortunately, our Jo Minho got into an accident last night and must be hospitalized for the next two weeks".

 

"Mwo?", I blurted out. I was really shocked to hear that because i had morning run around Han River with him just yesterday. The staffs are also taken aback when they hear the news. I realize the atmosphere feels like going down because of our playful and witty MC's absence.

"He will recover, right? Fighting! Let's do the best today for him then.", I cheer everyone up including my only partner for today, Nana.

However, she doesn't give her usual reaction. I expect her to reply with "Alright let's do this.fighting fighting!" "I miss my oppa-deul so much" "let's do skinships, oppa" but none of those sentence are coming out from her small pink mouth.

 

Why doesn't she utter a single word? Why doesn't she hold my arms or pinch my cheek? Why doesn't she look at me with that flirty gaze she does when the three of us together?

"Ok, guys. Action", the director wakes me up from my thoughts.

- -

Today's filming end at 9 p.m. We thank each other and bid a goodbye. As Nana is coming into her car, I grab her waist and whisper, "You're a bit odd today"

 

Nana's POV

"Aigoo *sigh* sigh* why's soohyun unnie not staying at our house today? I'm gonna sleep alone.", my never ending complains continue as I am preparing for my last schedule today which is Style Log filming. I don't know i feel tired and mad at everything today for no freakin reason! Perhaps people sayings about me being fake is true *sigh* The Roomate cast plan to make a heart-to-heart convo+late night snack.

"God, Neptunus, Unicorn, Why I have to leave this house at this moment. I want to hear everyone's confession", I complain again when I see my lovely family together at our white living room. All of them laugh at me.

"Why are you still here, Nana?" "Leave leave!" "We won't start the event with you", Seho oppa teases me. Dongwook oppa continues to wave his hands saying good bye to me. "Bye, Nana.Goodbye Goodbye!" Bom unnie follows these mean ahjussi.

I make my best pout face as I exit the room. *sigh* My late night snacks...

--

I arrive at Style Log filming set. I bow at everyone. I feel so tired i don't know why. 

"Guys, we will take the episode with just the two of you" "Unfortunately our Jo Minho got into an accident last night and must be hospitalized for the next two weeks"

I'm so sad hearing this. Seriously, what's up with today-_-

The filming ended well, though. I thank everyone and head off to my car. Suddenly, someone holds my waist.

"You're a bit odd today," Jonghyun oppa whispers to me. I completely nerveous and I swear I'm blushing hard right now. What to do>.<

 

"Are you okay?", Jonghyun asks her, and she replies "Wae? You're odd too oppa.you keep zoning out, you know. It's okay, minho oppa will be alright"

"It's not Minho", he says. "Then what is it, oppa? You can tell me"

"Im Jinah.She sure bothers me a lot today. She won't hug me, smile at me, kiss my cheek, say she me miss me".

"What", Nana's is blushing like crazy right now. "Don't you hate it when I act like that towards you oppa? Hahaha"

"No.Actually I like it very much. I like it to death feels like I want everyday is Style Log filming. I missed you right after we bid goodbye to each other everytime"

"Oppa....", Nana can't believe what he just said

"Honestly, I Love you, Im Jinah"