Back To Five

Back To Five
Please log in to read the full chapter

"London brij is fowlling dawn.. Fowlling daaaaaawn.. Fowlling daaaaaaaawn.." A pair of short legs were dangling from the chair, following the high pitch singing with poor pronounciation that belongs to a short person. The said person's hand was busy doodling something in an A4 paper while his friend- an even smaller person- was watching him with his huge (and as round as a donut) doe eyes while his chubby thumb.

 

A hurried steps were echoing down the hall, and when the club's door finally opened, it was revealing a healthy tan skin boy in his- soaking with sweat- soccer uniform, "Sorry, I'm late. What's the emergency?" The handsome boy looked around with his chocolate orbs and found a very long and lifeless body sprawled on one of the long chemistry table. "Chanyeol hyung?"

 

Chanyeol, the long (or actually tall) boy wasn't moved from his position on the table. He just slightly turned his head from facing the window to faced the sweaty newcomer by the door. He waved his long limbs a little as a greeting gesture but no voice coming out of his mouth.

 

The tanned boy by the door frowned, "What?" And when Chanyeol only answering with a shrug from his eyebrows, he added, "Where's Kyungsoo hyung?"   

 

"He's there." Chanyeol pointed out at a random direction because the tan boy didn't see anyone.

 

"Where?"

 

Chanyeol sighed and finally sitiing up properly, "He's really there."

 

The boy frowned and was about to retorted back when he felt something tugged at his yellow socks. He looked down only to found a pair of humongous eyes were staring at him expectantly, pink pouty lips calling his name in a high pitch voice, "Jongiiiiiiiiiiiiin.." The tan boy blinked, and was moving his lips to ask Chanyeol when the little boy on his feet was trying to climbed him up as if Jongin was a tree, "Jongiiiiiiiiiiiiin.."

 

Sensing like he didn't have any choice, Jongin was finally bending down to scoop the little creature. He then faced Chanyeol who also had someone small on his lap, "Hyung, who is this tiny person?"

 

But before Chanyeol could answer, a tiny palm was hitting  Jongin's cheek gently followed by a cute giggle, "It's me Jongin."

 

Jongin looked at the boy in his embrace, his jaw dropped when he finally recognized the familiar and beautiful, huge pair of doe eyes, his favorit pouty pink lips, and the small and cute button nose- it was all belongs to his boyfriend. "Kyungsoo?" The little boy squealed and reached out to circled his short arms around Jongin's sweaty neck, so happy that finally Jongin was calling out his name. He was confused, "Hey, Soo hyu- I mean Soo.." Jongin lightly tapped the small's back gently, trying to gained the smaller's attention.

 

"Yes?"

 

"How old are you?"

 

Kyungsoo pulled himself from Jongin's neck a little, "I'm five," the small person answered confidently while showing his three chubby fingers to Jongin. He really looked like he was 3 or 4, though.

 

Jongin felt like he was in for a very bad joke. He was too tired for a candid camera prank whatsoever after a very intense soccer practice and he just want to go home with his boyfriend, but heck- Kyungsoo wasn't even there. "Chanyeol hyung, where did you find this Kyungsoo looked alike kid? You're not pranking on me right? Where's the real Kyungsoo?"

 

"Jongin..." Chanyeol sighed, "That's really Kyungsoo and this's Baekhyun. They were accidentally drinking my incomplete prototype drug for Mr. Jungsoo, mistakes it for the flu medicine."

 

"What? What the fu-"

 

"Hey, no cursing." Chanyeol interrupted while covering Baekhyun's ears with his giants palms. The said boy on his laps was squirming wanted to get free.

 

Jongin groaned tiredly, Kyungsoo was already settled on his neck again, his thumb, eyes almost fluttering closed. "What drug exactly that they drank?"

 

"It's an APWFAFYLPPD. AgingProof- WrinklesFreeAndForeverYoungLikePeterPanDrug."

 

"Great. Just great." Jongin mumbled as he looked at Kyungsoo who was almost drawn in his own uniform.

 

..........

 

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Jongin asked, he was settling himself on one of the green lime couch in the livingroom. The four of them were in Baekhyun's apartment now because he lived alone and it's like the safest place to wait until the drug effect worn off. Chanyeol predicted it would last for about 12 hours. They couldn't bring the kids home nor send them to Kyungsoo's house either, so Chanyeol and Jongin called their parents saying that they'll stay at Baekhyun's for a movie marathon since tomorrow is weekend.

 

"Waiting." Chanyeol was watching both babies from his stool, a cup of coffee in his hands. Baekhyun was on the porch, stucking his face to the window- teasing Kyungsoo. He looked ridiculous with his drools smearing on the clear surface. Kyungsoo was watching his friend's weird face with a blank face from the inside, thumb stuck between his teeth. When he felt that Baekhyun looked stupid enough, he scoffed and put his small feet on the glass- kicking Baekhyun's face indirectly. Chanyeol sighed, put his almost empty cup on the counter and walked to pick Baekhyun up, "Don't do that, Baek. Here, watch tv with Soo instead. Soo, come here."

 

"So apparently I'm babysitting my own boyfriend now." Jongin chuckled when Kyungsoo chose to sit on his lap instead and fell asleep again not long after that. He couldn't help but notice, that Kyungsoo was more clingy to him and Baek was stucked to Chanyeol. "Hey, I was wondering.. Did these kids know that we're their boyfriends? Because Kyungsoo is still so sweet to me.. And it's cute."

 

Chanyeol frowned for a moment, "I don't think so. They're really turned into kids. Maybe, they're just felt that we're familiar.. or comfortable or something?" He answered but not so sure with his own answer either.

 

"I would like to think that Kyungsoo was still interested in me, no matter how old he was, or how weird was the circumstances when we met. It just meant that he'll fall for me again and again." Jongin shrugged but smiled warmly nontheless- because it would be the greatest thing ever to have Kyungsoo all for himself in every life that he lived in.

 

"Cheesy." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and helped Baekhyun to settled on his laps, soft smile ghosting on his lips because that was exactly what he had been dreaming of about him and Baek too. The adults let Baekhyun picked the channel, and he picked a music channel instead of cartoon.

 

"But are you sure this would only last for 12 hours?"

 

"I think so- or I hope so," Chanyeol said while Baekhyun's small head was poking his chest everytime he followed the beat of the music that he like. "If it's not working I would have to make an antidote. It was only supposed to make Mr. Park Jungsoo lost his wrinkles so he could get hooked up in a blind date- I just want to help him feel younger and looked fresher."

 

"Yea, but you turned them years younger instead." Jongin nudged his head gently to Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's directions respectively.

 

"Yes, I'm messing up big this time, I'm sor-"

 

"You don't have to apologize to me. I'm not the one who got shrunk." Jongin cut him off and smirked, "Infact, this's kinda interesting. I always knew that your club won't make me bored."

 

Right, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were actually the members of the chemistry club (CB) in their school. Following their sunbaenims and the founders of the club, the geniuses duo often made special drugs to help students or even teachers in need. For example, they once made CPRCCHCC2012D or CommonProof-Rainbow Cameleon Complete Hair Color Combinations 2012 Drugs for a kid called GD so he could have endless styles of hair colors that could popped out anytime he wants or NPFLHTAWBISSD which stands for NosebleedProof- For Lay's Hip And Waving Body In Sleeveless Shirts Drug for Junmyeon who always had a massive nosebleed everytime he watched his crush, Lay, dancing. But today, Kyungsoo along with Baekhyun (Chanyeol's cousin who also his secret lover) were the one who tasted their own weird medicine and hence, turned into two cute little boys- probably courtesy of their severe flu (and blurry eyes and runny nose and low concentration) that they mistook the flu medicine with the drug.

 

"Channieeeee..." Baekhyun suddenly was reaching out from his laps, small palm cupping Chanyeol's manly jaw. "I'm hungry. I want cupcakes."

 

Chanyeol looked down and ran his long fingers between Baekhyun's caramel wavy hair, eyes gentle like he was looking at the most adorable puppy in the world, "You have to eat dinner first before dessert, Baek,"

 

"I want cupcakes for dinner." The kid pouted cutely, but Chanyeol wouldn't fall for his small lover's trick.

 

"Cupcakes isn't for dinner, Baek." He smiled patiently.

 

Little Baekhyun frowned, "Then I want to have ice cream instead."

 

As if on cue, Kyungsoo suddenly stirred from his sleep and moaned when he heard his favorite dish being mentioned, "Ice cream?" Jongin wanted to squeal at the cute and sleepy person who was rubbing his half closed eyes on his lap.

 

"We have no ice cream, Baek. We only bought cupcakes and clothes for you this afternoon, remember?"

 

Jongin was cooing at the still yawning Kyungsoo, but the said small boy's pink lips wobbled at Chanyeol's words and his eyes getting teary, "No ice cream?"

 

"Why can't we buy ice cream, Channie? Whyyyyyyy?" Baekhyun suddenly wailed when Kyungsoo was starting to sobbed.

 

"Oh, dear God..." Chanyeol wanted to cry as well while Jongin was pretty much enjoying the chaos.

 

...........

 

"Oh, she wooooons me.. Oh, she's gaaaaaawd me.. Oh, she's hush meee.." Baekhyun sang loudly as he swung his hand that was clasped with Chanyeol (pitch almost perfect but the right lyric could be damned). His other hand was clasped with Kyungsoo's- and Kyungsoo's other hand was connected with Jongin's huge one. They were on their way to Complet (Baekhyun's small cafe) to get some ice cream after having pastas for dinner. Baekhyun was actually the oldest one from all of them and he owned a little cafe that was so famous for its delicious and endless variations of menus.

 

"I couldn't believe such tiny creature could have severe mood swings like Baekhyun. One moment he was watching and singing and then hungry and then whining and then eating like a pig and now he's singing again. I think Kyungsoo is more on the gentle side." Jongin looked down and smiled as Kyungsoo flashed him his cute heartshaped smile, eyes twinkling. Not a second after that though, he let Baekhyun's hand go and started to cling to Jongin's feet again.

 

"Jongiiiiiiin.."

 

Knowing exactly what his little lover wanted, Jongin bent down and scooped him up easily with an arm.

 

"He's more on the cuddly side." Chanyeol commented, a hint of jealousy was heard from his voice. Because looking down, Baekhyun was still walking confidently with a wide grin plastered on his face while once in a while singing a random different song each time- and sometimes adding some random words that he picked up from tv.

 

"Mary had a little laaaamb.. Little laaaamb, little laaaamb.. Kkaebsooong.."

 

.............

 

When they were arrive in Complet, the little cafe was pretty much empty, save for purple head Sehun, his boyfriend: purple head Luhan, and some customers. Those boys were actually one of Chanyeol's weird drug's victims too.

 

"Oh, hey guys. If you're looking for my boss, he's not here. Infact, I was trying to call him since this afternoon but he didn't answer it." Sehun spoke from behind the counter. Luhan was drinking a blueberry smoothies (which had a matching color with his hair) beside him.

 

Chanyeol sighed, "Yes, we know. Because he's with us."

 

"Then where is he now? Can you call him and ask him to come? There's something I want to ask about the new menus to him," as usual, Sehun asked with his stoic and expresionless (but still handsome) face.

 

"I'm afraid you should deal with it alone for now. Baekhyun couldn't attend to you in his recent condition." Chanyeol glanced to Jongin hesitantly- and the tanned boy only shrugged innocently.

 

Sehun frowned, but it was Luhan who asked, "Why? Is he sick or something?"

 

"I heard him saying that he wanted to go and ask for a flu medicine from you. Didn't he come?" Sehun added.

 

"He did. He also took the medicine... but the wrong one."

 

The frown on Sehun's forehead got even deeper, "What do you mean? Where is he now?"

 

Chanyeol picked up someone who was busy sticking his face to the display glass (drooling over sweet cakes inside) and put him on the high stool. Jongin did the same, but the little person in his embrace refused to sit on the stool and clung to his neck instead. He must be shy (or wei

Please log in to read the full chapter