Final

[ONE-SHOT] Attention

 

Oh Sehun is a 29 year-old CEO of Oh Industries. Recently he became a father to 6-month-old Haowen, and he was more than grateful to his husband, Oh Luhan.

The thing is, Sehun noticed there were lot of changes since the baby came. He didn't feel like he get enough time alone with his partner. Luhan also seems better at taking care of the baby than himself. So one day he figured out that he was jealous of the baby and thinking on how he could get over those feelings with his reliable friend.

"Dude, grows some ball and talk to him. I'm sure Luhan will understand." 

"He has been ing busy Yeol. His New York Fashion Week made me technically invisible. Well I understand that his career might need him more than me. But then it was obvious mostly his love and attention only for Haowen. I can't help but to feel abandonded and jealous." Sehun sniffed.

Chanyeol feels pity at the influential CEO. "Try texting to him first and find some free time for both you two. Then solve it like a mature parents."

Sehun cracks a sad smile but he did feels encouraged. "Thanks man. I didn't expected on rare time you are being so useful to me."

"That's why Baekhyun loves me." The taller smiles proudly.

 

-HH-

 

Sehunnie : Baby, can we talk after the event? 

Baby Lu : Sure babe :) Is there something wrong?

Sehunnie : Nothing big. Just quick return home. I miss you :/

Baby Lu : Okay okay. I will be home tomorrow night. How's Haowen? I missed him so much T.T.  

Sehunnie : He's fine with mother. I will pick up him tonight.

Baby Lu : Oh please tell him that I missed and love him so much. Okay got to go. Bye Sehunnie. Love you.

 

Sehun sighed. He tried to ignore the jealousy feel that has been long build up in his heart. Please hold on some more time Oh Sehun. Everything will be alright soon. 

 

-HH-

 

"Awww Haowen-ah. Did you miss appa? I missed you so much baby boy." Luhan cooed at the bundle of joy in his arms.

The fashion designer finally return to South Korea after one hectic week handling his first biggest fashion event in New York City. He had fun and enjoyed though his mind always filled with Haowen. It has only been 6 months since he become a father and as soon as his confinement period ended he had to force his off to continue pursue his dream to create his own collections. Even he had to reduce his limitation time for his son.

God bless him, he finally succeeding show his XiaoLu mini-collection he had toiled over for months to the world and now he could breathes properly and pay more attention to his only son.

"It feels good you're home now." Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's slim waist and peppering light kisses on his neck.

"Yeah." Luhan hummed contentedly. Then he pulled away from the hug to face his husband and scans him from head to toe. His husband still in pajamas attire despite the clock was past 8 am. "Aren't you too late to go to work?"

"I got a day off." The taller man placed a loving kiss on Luhan's head crown.

"Oh? Why, did you feel sick?" Luhan suddenly flooded with worry. His husband seldom skips work and if he did, only call in sick should be the tough reason.

Sehun could not help but feel happy with Luhan's little concern towards him. At least his husband not blew him away even after they have a child to care.

"No. I just miss spending time with you." Sehun stares earnestly into Luhan's sparkling orbs. Hoping his husband would get what it means.

Luhan seems could read what was Sehun tried to convey through his sad eyes as their gaze didn't break for a moment until the shorter man spoke up. 

"You said that you want to talk. It is about me?"

"Let's talk without the baby. Hm?" 

Luhan nodded as he slowly put back the sleeping Haowen into his crib before he exited the baby room hand in hand with Sehun. They entered their bedroom and Sehun make Luhan siting down on the edge of the bed as he knelt down in front of Luhan.

Truthfully Luhan was feeling anxious wondering if he had been a bad husband to Sehun. Or did he not performed his duty well as a father? He instantly winced when he thought of a family break up.

"Relax Lu. We will just talking normally. No need to tensed up." Sehun squeezes Luhan's hands assuringly.

"I don't know why but I tend to feel nervous when we are alone. Like now." There was a faint blush tinted on Luhan's cheeks. Sehun found it was cute and he mentally cursed when he knew he already ually aroused by only listen to Luhan's submissive voice.

"Well it's been awhile..we had . That's why.." Sehun was contemplated to continue his words or not when he noticed Luhan's red ears.

"I'm sorry. Actually I want to discuss few things about us and I want to be honest here. So I hope you are willing to listen?" Sehun's thumb caressing Luhan's knuckles.

"Okay. Go on." 

"Firstly I want to tell that I love you so much Luhan and our little Haowen. And I want you to know that no one can replaces you two in my heart." Sehun begin profess his love. 

"But I'm sorry, truthfully I feel little depressed and jealous towards our Haowen since his born until now." Sehun immediately shuts Luhan's mouth knowing the shorter man was truly shocked at his confession.

"Yeah I know I sounds so childish and immature. But this is the reality you have to know Lu. Ever since our son came it feels like you are pushing me out of the way. I'm jealous because we made Haowen together. I want you to love me that much too. I feel our whole relationship is 100% about baby. Intially I just want to bury down this worse feeling and keep it inside. But I'm afraid it would be affecting my love to Haowen later." 

Sehun slowly looked up only to find Luhan's glassy eyes. "I'm sorry Lu. I'm sorry." Sehun ducked down his face into Luhan's lap.

"No it should be me to feel sorry. I was being oblivious all this time. Thanks for reminded me babe." Luhan caressing the blonde locks while playing with Sehun's ear.

"Guess I'm just too excited having Haowen untill I'm almost discarded you. Because he looks so alike with you that I really adores him so much." Luhan breathes out. "Please forgive me?" 

"It's okay Lu. Just next time you should included me you if you wanted to attend Haowen's need and stuffs. Then I would feel less being left out and I want to entertain our Haowen too. I'm his daddy." Sehun pouted.

Luhan giggles. "Okay. We should do that." 

Then a comfortable silence occupied the room, Sehun felt much much better after clear off his uneasiness feeling and even more now he was in Luhan's warm embrace. 

"Lu."

"Hmm?"

"Can I still be your baby?" Sehun mumbled through Luhan's dress shirt.

"Of course my big baby Sehun." 

"Really?" Sehun smirks.

"Yup."

"Then your five days off are mine Luhan. Only mine." Sehun said with such possesiveness power.

Luhan beams at his childish husband. He knew that he need to seek help with his mother to look after his son for few days because he has to pour down all his attention and love to his only adult baby.

 

 

A/N : please be my baby Sehun.