1

Paper Heart

 

Its midnight and Sulli sneak out from her dorm to run. She wears baggy pants, a white hoodie and a cup to hide her identity. She's always doing this though, she always sneak out and run. She loves the adrenaline feeling whenever she's running that's leads to not think of someone.

 

Sulli shivers from the cold breeze of the night. Every steps she make feels like someone is her lungs and it feels great. It feels great that atleast, she find it hard to breath because she is running not because she's looking into someone. Someone that could literally take her breath whenever that person is near or talking to her.  Her. As the thought of her, across Sulli's mind again, she shook her head and speed off. She ran and ran and ran until she can't feel her legs.

 

'Looks like I'll be tired again for later activity.’ She mumbles as she looks at the time and went home.

 

~

 

Sulli quietly enters the dorm hoping that no one else is awake. When she finds the living room clear, she immediately removes her shoes and went to kitchen and look for some water. When she turns around, she was so shocked because there's a blonde girl in front of her. She could have scream if the blonde girl didn't cup to prevent making noise. When she realizes that the scary girl is not other than, Krystal, she removes the hand on .

 

"God Soojung you scared me."

 

"And you think you didn't do that to me?"

 

"Why would you be--"

 

"It's 2:30 AM, and you looked like a man with that outfit. Why do you think I wouldn't be scare to you?"

 

"Because I live here?"

 

"And apparently, I don't? And why are you so sweaty?! Where have you been?" Krystal asked to Sulli as she examined the taller girl in front of her.

 

Sulli tries to act normal, but the tiredness from running and Krystal's gaze isn't helping. She shakily put the empty bottle to sink.

 

"I ran."

 

"At this hour?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Why? You only run when you're bother, is there something wrong?"

 

"Nothing. I'm going to sleep now." Sulli answer as she passed Krystal but the blonde girl caught her wrist.

 

"Ssul, if there's something wrong, just tell me okay?"

 

"Sleep Soojung. Our schedule will be early tomorrow."

 

Krystal could only nod as Sulli close the door of her room.

 

~

 

Since it's their comeback, sleep will never be on their side. Sulli and Krystal only sleep for like 3 hours. On their way to the music show, the only hyper were Amber and Vic. Krystal is leaning her head on Luna's shoulder, while Sulli's leaning on the window. She saw Krystal and Luna's interaction and can't do anything but to close her eyes.

 

'Stop Jinri. Stop. You're not supposed to feel this way. You're not supposed to feel jealous towards your own group.' Sulli keeps on chanting this on her mind, trying her best to ignore the undesirable feelings inside her.

 

The first thing f(x) do when they reach the music studio is to change their outfit. They are going to prerecord their comeback stage for Red Light and All Night. When they were all done, they immediately went to the stage and do what they were supposed to do.

 

Fans and f(x) have an interaction while they were on break but it was mostly Amber and Luna that's talking to the fans. Sulli and Krystal were like in their own world when the blond grabs the tall girl's chin and made her to face her. Since there were many people surrounding them, Sulli needs to act like she's not affected at all, so she imitated what just Krystal did. In the eyes of fans, the two seems like they were just teasing each other but truly, Krystal is sending message to Sulli. This has always been effective when the taller girl refused to tell her what's happening.

 

'I'm worried. Tell me what's bothering you.' Sulli chuckled knowing what Krystal’s looks meant.

 

'I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me.' She answers as she show to the other girl her eye smile.  That seems to at least distract Krystal; she knows how much the blond girl loves her eye smile. Krystal just pinched Sulli's checks and detached herself from the girl. Sulli missed the feeling already. Good thing they need to retake Red Light.

 

They spent one and a half hour recording Red Light and they finally have their lunch break which only means that they are nearing to All Night's stage; another thing that bothers Sulli for a while.

 

'I'm not supposed to be nervous since skin ship is not new to us.'

 

Truth is, Sulli doesn't know what to do with her feelings anymore. Sure, she's been on several flings but never been she was serious. But this time, she does not know to handle her feelings. She's liking Soojung way too much that's starting to scare her.

 

She doesn't mind liking someone, much more a girl. The big deal here is, she's starting to like Krystal Jung Soojung, her twin, her best friend, her group mate.

 

~

 

All Night's stage only had 2 takes since it has easier choreograph much to Krystal's disappointment. She liked the song and the dance. Well, who wouldn't if she'll get go hug Sulli at the middle of the song? She always loves to be hug by Jinri. When they were on stage, dancing All Night, she feels like she's not Krystal, the one dancing and will get to hug Jinri is Soojung. That's how bare Soojung is when Jinri is involved. She just loves the girl but Krystal thinks that the feeling isn't mutual. Little did she know, Sulli's been struggling to about what she felt to the blonde.

 

~

 

 Soojung went to her sister's house after they recorded J&K's episode. Fans may not have known it, but f(x) had a secret twitter account and the blonde is lurking around twitter. There's this Sulli fansite that she follows that posted a live version of All Night that focuses her and Sulli. When she plays the video she can't help but to blush because of her expression.

 

'Am I too obvious?' She thought to herself.

 

She plays the video again and again just to observe Jinri's expression.

 

"Woah. Did Sulli just do that?"

 

Krystal nearly falls from her chair when she hears a voice beside her.

 

"What are you doing?" Soojung asked her sister with a tone of annoyance.

 

"Nothing, I just brought your milk."

 

Soojung looks at the side table and saw the said object.

 

"Thanks Jess." Jessica just nod to her.

 

"Oh well, you should have seen your face when you were watching that video. You looked like a newly engage woman."

 

"What? Did you just imply that I looked like your fiancé?"

 

" You look like an idiot there. But you do not look like Tiffany. She's way prettier than you."

 

"Ugh! I'm telling you to mom Jess! You're bullying me again!" Her sister just laughs at her antics and walk to the door.

 

Sica look at Soojung before she left the room and said, "Jinri looks like she's holding back herself to kiss you. I think, Jinri is crushing on you. What a fate."

 

And the poor Soojung watches the video again to look for what her sister is saying. She can't help but to blush when she saw the shy look Sulli gave her.

 

~

 

It was weekdays which only mean that they don't have much schedule. Victoria calls all her members to come over her flat. It's been awhile since they ate together so she thought of cooking for them. Amber and Luna were the first one to arrive.

 

"Maknaes are not here yet?"

 

"Yeah. Krystal is still recording with Jessica and Sulli will be here anytime soon."

 

"Hmmmm. Okay." Amber said as she examines the foods on the table.

 

"You two help me with this so that when the maknaes arrive it's all done."

 

"Alright~"

 

~

 

Krystal seems to fly when she gets off the van. Her schedule just got finished and she's late to their comeback celebration. Amber texted her that Vic cooked her favorite meat and she doesn't want to be the one with the least parts. She stopped running when she's inside the lobby but the quick step didn't stop. When she enters the door, she can already hear the laughter and noises of her group members, oh how she missed these kind of time.

 

"Oh Soojung, you're already here, just in time."

 

"Of course, this stupid llama texted me that she'll eat all the meat if I'm late."

 

"But you're still late, so no meat for you?"

 

"You wish!" Soojung immediately sit on the empty spot which is next to Sulli. At first, she didn't notice the other girl, but when she feels that someone is staring at her, she looks at that side and smile to the other person. She just knew that it's Sulli that's beside her. Krystal picks up meat with her chopstick, blew it and looks onto Sulli again.

 

"Ahhhh." Soojung said as she attempts to feed Sulli.

 

The tallest girl in the group immediately blushes but still accepted the food that was offer to her.

 

"This tasted better than the one I ate earlier." Oh Jinri, look at what love had done to you.

 

~

 

When they were done eating they settled at the living room and having conversation only they can understand.  

 

“Ugh. I’m so tempted to upload our selca today.” Amber mumbles as she scrolls her timeline in twitter.

 

“It’s up to you if you would, but you know it’s alright not to upload it. We don’t need others to know that we’re close and eating together.” Victoria replied.

 

“You’re right.” Amber just said mindlessly as she plays a video. “Oh, what’s this?”

 

As the video plays, their song All Night can be heard. Soojung is talking to Luna but suddenly stops when she hears it. Sulli immediately blush when she saw what was playing.

 

“Oh, the fancam of maknaes’ part in All Night. Ey ey ey! What’s this?”

 

The three unnies immediately grabs their phone and look for that video while the maknaes just buried their faces into their palms.

 

“Hmmmm. It seems that you two already seen this huh?”

 

“What are you two so shy about?”

 

“Is there something we need to know?”

 

The unnies bombarded them with questions teasing the maknaes. When her Soojung can’t take the teasing anymore, she grabs Sulli into one room.

 

“Ey~ ey~ ey~ wait a minute~ where are you two going?”

 

Soojung just ignore them and continue to drag Sulli and closed the door with a loud bang.

 

“I’m going to be honest to you,” Soojung quickly said as soon as they were alone. She takes a deep breath first before speaking. “I don’t know if this is right, but Jinri, I’ve been feeling this for a long time, I’m starting to like you more than I should. I actually like you a lot but I’m scared.”

 

Sulli froze of what she heard; she did not expect that her unnies’ teasing will trigger the blond to admit what she feels. It feels surreal and it makes Sulli’s so weak but at the same time have energy to run over for a day. She sits at the nearby bed and buried her face at her palm.

 

Sulli hopes that her pride won’t be a barrier to her confession. She thinks of something but Soojung interprets her actions as a rejection.

 

“I guess you don’t really feel the same way, noh?”

 

Sulli looks up at Soojung and she frowns at the sight. A crying Soojung, a sight that so rare to see and it hits her. pride, speech she just do what her feelings dictates her. She stands up and faces Soojung.

 

“Jjung, do you know how painful it is to see you cry?” Sulli asked to the crying girl as she wipes the tears away. When Soojung stops crying, she looks at Sulli as if asking what the girl is doing but the other girl only smile at her.

 

“I always like our height gap, do you know that?” Soojung only shook her head still giving Sulli a questioning look but suddenly closed her eyes when she feels something.

 

Soojung close her eyes as Jinri kisses her forehead. Her heartbeat is beating crazily, she once said to Jinri that she wants to experience the feeling of being kissed to forehead and now that the other girl did it, she just wants to remember the feeling.

 

“Look at me Soojung,” when Soojung opens her eyes, there’s something familiar to the looks of what Jinri is giving to her. The look that she always sees whenever Jinri was looking at her.  “I like you too.”

 

Soojung didn’t know that it was possible to human being to feel what she feels right now. It’s unexplainable yet feels so real, so bare. Jinri didn’t know that accepting the fact and not being afraid will give you so much relief. She feels like paper that if the winds blow, she will fly.

 

Jinri leans in to whisper to the other girl again what she feels and embraced her. “I’m afraid too, but I’m most afraid that you’d lose to me. Soojung-ah, don’t you ever let go of me, okay?”

 

“I won’t let go Jinri and together, let’s face our fears. Don’t let go.”

 

----

please just appreciate. :) i wrote this in midst of thunderstorm here at ph~ lol.take care guys~

 

-- @soojinrichrys