Chapter 1- The Mystery of A Box

Why Is It You?

                Your eyes were plastered on a box in front of you, on your lap. You were confused at the same time. How can that box fly towards you? Are you dreaming? You shook your head. You might be in your dream. You pulled over your cheek so hard and in reply, you yelled in pain.

                “Ouch!” You yelled.

                “I’m not dreaming!” You said to yourself. And, automatically you jumped out of your bed and the box fell from your lap. You gasped.

                “Is there any ghost here?” You asked hesitantly and looked around you. It can’t be. You don’t trust on ghost and you trust that they never exist in this world. You stared at the little box from afar. It is small in size and it doesn’t look any suspicious. If it is really a bomb inside it, it might explode once it fell from your lap. You are hesitated.

                “Should I open it?” You asked yourself again. 50% of yourself saying that you are curious what is inside that box, another 50% saying that you should not open that box and just throw it into the rubbish. But, at last you took the box and examined it.

                “It’s just a box.” You said to yourself and half relief. And slowly, you removed the head of the box and what’s inside you surprised you.

                “It’s a necklace!” you said, half screaming and joy. You examined and you found that it is beautiful. 

 

(The box that was on your table.)

 

                 You are amazed with its beauty and yet you smiled. Who gave that necklace to you. You took the necklace and you realized there's a blue ruby near it. And, once you touched it, it's gleaming. 

                 "Wow..." You amazed. Lastly, what you knew, you wore it on you and still wondering who gave it to you. It may be your dad, you tought. 

(This is how your moon necklace looked like.)  

                  But then, you also realized that there's a simple note inside the box. You took and read it. 

                  "For Princess Moon." it said and there's a symbol on that note.

A sybol that you never seen before.  You gasped. Princess Moon. Is this a joke? Who gave this to me? Is it dad? 

 

 

                  The next thing you know, you are going to ask your dad. Maybe, he is the one that gave the necklace to you. So, you managed to wait for him after he got back home after work. But, before that you need to take your shower and head to your college. You took your shower and get ready to go to your class soon. You get yourself with a pain of short denim jeans and a white sleeveless chiffon and wore on your sneakers. Well, just a simple style of yours. 

                                           

 

                   You went to your class with your smiles on. Some of the girls would stare over you but you ignored. You are not popular in that college but somehow, there's some girls and guys fancy your simple and beautiful appearance. You headed to your class and your best friend Hara greeted you. 

                  "Hey chingu..." she said and placed her arm on your shoulder. 

                  "Have you done your maths assignment?" she asked and you nodded. 

                  "If you manage to copy my work, Hara. The answer is no. I won't allow you to copy it." you said and went over your seat. 

                  "No... Please. I promise just this time only." she said and make a cute face towards you. You shrugged and managed to ignore her. 

                  "Fine... By the way, happy birthday friend!" she said and smiled. You thanked her.

                  "Oh My God!" she said half shouted and it surprised you. 

                  "What?!" you asked. 

                  "It's beautiful..." she said while pointing over your necklace.

                  "Oh... About this... Thank you..." you said awkwardly. 

                  "Who gave it to you?" she asked and took her seat beside you. You shrugged. 

                  "I don't know." you answered. "It's suddenly on my table in this morning." you said again. 

                  "Maybe it's your father who gave that." she said and you shrugged again. Hara managed to talk more about your necklace, but being cut as the lecturer entered the class. And, your day starts!