Like!

Be Mine

"Good bye Sunny eonni, thanks for the ride. See you next week!" The lady said while waving her hand to her eonni.

"Bye Seohyun! See you too." She waved back and starts the car engine.

Sunny arrived at her apartment late and her body is already tired. She went in her room and she placed her backpack on the chair next to her bed. A weight added to her soft bed as she lays her body in it. She spread her arms wide that gave her relief from the tiresome dance practice they did for their dance competition.

It was so silent that only a sound from the indoor unit of the split type air conditioner was heard inside her room. She gets her cellphone out from her pocket and searched for music to play. After that, she looked at the ceiling. Blank ceiling met her gaze, as if it was a dark blue sky filled with shining stars. Half opened eyelids slowly slid to darken her sight.

Nae, doo noon wiro, eo neu sae neo ran noon i naeryeo wa
Jeo haneul wieh kkok keolryeoitneun kureun gata…


"Sunny, I ... I like you! Uh! No! I love you." Sungmin said in front of Sunny.

Sunny chuckled from Sungmin's confession and answered joyfully, "Sungmin oppa, I like you too. I mean, I love you too."

Two weeks after the two confessed to each other, they officially engaged in a relationship. They are so happy with each other's company. During the dance practice, instead of driving her own car, Sungmin is now fetching Sunny from the studio after he finishes his work. She liked it. She is happy seeing the effort that is making by his boyfriend.

She felt guilty that Sungmin is always the one giving an effort for their relationship. So, doing her part or by doing her effort, she always prepare delicious food for Sungmin, whenever they planned to have a dinner in Sunny's apartment.

"That was so delightful! I didn't know that you could really cook such tasty food Sunny?" Sungmin said sarcastically.

She looked at Sungmin suspectingly and pointed her index finger at him, "Ya! Is that a complement?! Or You’re just teasing me?" Then, she widened her eyes after saying those words.

The man just laughed at the brunette's reaction and then suddenly, the lady, covered as if preventing something from to come out. But, she burst into laughter, and they laughed together.

...

"I want to watch this." Sunny said while holding the bluray disc with a picture of a woman clenching the guy's neck.

"Okay. Let me get that." Sungmin walked in front of the tv and opened the bluray player and placed the disc on the disc tray. He was holding the disc's case, and read the title, "My Sassy Girl. Hmm...?" his fingers pinching his chin.

Sunny sat on the sofa and Sungmin followed. He pressed the play button on the remote. 20 minutes later, the short lady was starting to feel drowsy, she leaned her head on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

Yawn. She was trying not to fall asleep until, she felt Sungmin's head turned to her. She looked up. "We still have to finish this movie date Bunny." Sunny smiled weakly at him. “Okay oppa.”

Sungmin then slowly pulled himself away from Sunny and faced at her. That made her back to her senses.

"Yes Mr. Lee?" She asked with one eyebrow up.

"Sunny..." His face slowly coming closer to Sunny's.

Sunny breathed hard and gulped on the action Sungmin is doing. Huh? Is he going to? She crawled backwards then Sungmin still followed. His face coming closer to her face until his lips nearly met her's when suddenly...

"Ouch!"

Shalala nargalkka lalala dalryeokabolkka
Neoeui pume nae mami puk angil keot gata
Neol Saranghae


"Damn!" Sunny sat on the floor and then rubs her head. She realized that what happened was just only a dream.  "We're almost there! My gosh! I haven't even tasted his lips." She laughed at herself from the annoyance she felt from falling from her bed. She then stands up to get her phone.

Sunny noticed her phone finished playing the song that she set as her music bed to fell asleep. The phone displays a notification that she received a message. A familiar name was displayed on its screen. When she checks it, the smartphone displays Sungmin's name and upon seeing the man's name, a smile started to form on the brunette's lips.



That’s all. Thank You!

I will work hard to write a more Fanfics. Thank You!


Here is the audio for the song that Sunny played on her phone. At the same time, the fanfic's OST (in my imagination.LOLs)

P.S. I don't Own it.