final.

together.

"are you done yet?" shinwoo poked your shoulder for what seemed to be the thousandth time, and you couldn`t help but laugh.

"yes im done." you dropped your pen on the desk and pushed the pile of papers away from you, glacing at your boyfriend.

"can we go now?"

"this late? where could you possibly want to go?" he laughed softly and clasped his hands together, swaying. a few moments passed as you two stared at each other. eventually shinwoo took your hand and led you out of the room. he moved quickly, putting on your shoes for you, handing you your phone, and lastly grabbing the car keys. a sweet smile spread across his face as he walked you to the car, opening the door for you.

"just because it`s late doesn`t mean we cant go somewhere."

-

the drive seemed to be rather long but the conversation between the two of you made it more enjoyable. whats was your day like, what did you do, did you miss me, were you thinking of me. shinwoo asked every question in the book just so he could hear you talk. you happily replied, telling him that you did miss him, and of course you were thinking about him. he grinned like a child and his eyes went back to the road, gripping the wheel as his smile grew wider. he would occassionaly start to hum, and glance at you who was looking out of the window.

"shinwoo look."

"im driving dear."

"then look out from the front window." you smiled and leaned over to him, placing your head on his shoulder and nudging your head up.

"the stars are really bright." he cracked a smile as he quickly glanced up at the dark sky.

"like you?" you hit his shoulder playfully before retreating to your seat, folding your arms.

"i dont think i`ve seen them this bright before." a small laugh came from your lips as you pressed your face against the window, enjoying the view as it passed. shinwoo would also take glances, grinning at the sight of you being so happy. he tapped the steering wheel a few times before humming once more and this time you joined along. the range of singing modern songs and older ones changed every few seconds. now and then you would  lean against him, placing kisses on his cheeks, each time earning a bigger smile from the boy.

it seemed that you would only be on the road for a few more minutes at this rate, and shinwoo seemed rather tired. you turned around and looked in the back seat of the car, looking for something that could possibly give you a hint of where he was taking you. nothing.

"are you looking for something?"

"no, im just looking."

he quickly turned back to look as well, returning his eyes to the road. he mumbled a few incoherent words and you once again pressed your face to the glass. each time you looked out the stars caught your attention, and if shinwoo wanted to talk to you he would have to tap you a few times. and other times he would have to kiss your cheek.

your eyes finally darted towards the front window once you felt the car start to rock. shinwoo held his smile and drove his way through, surrounded by green grass and a few trees. the closer you looked the more you noticed. there were small flowers, fences, different kinds of trees. your eyes went to the boy beside you and you tapped him. he grabbed your hand and smiled sweetly, holding up his pointer finger.

"give me one second."

he dropped your hand and turned the car off, getting out and heading to the trunk where he disappeared. you sat in silence and wondered if you too should get out. maybe he wanted you stay in for a minute or so. you heard the trunk close and you looked behind hoping he had something with him. oddly enoughy, he was empty handed. he came to your door and opened it, holding your hands to help you out.

"can you promise me to close your eyes for a few seconds?"

you nodded and he gave your hands a light squeeze. you shut your eyes tight as you heard so rumbling sounds and shinwoo humming. you swayed in your spot thinking of what he could be doing. flowers? a present? your mind wandered and your smile grew wider as it did so. after a few seconds you felt his arms around you and his head on your shoulder.

"okay, you can open them now."

you opened your eyes only to see more blackness. shinwoo chuckled as he removed his hands from your eyes and set them in his pockets. infront of you was the same car you had came in, but on the front hood was a blanket, two pillows, and on the top was a candle. you felt your feet take you closer as your started to laugh.

"shinwoo what is this."

he grinned as he took his place on the hood, motioning for you to come as well. you scurried to his side with a child like smile. you were about to climb on when you felt a pair of hands grab your waist. shinwoo held you tight as he picked you up, holding you on his lap with a grin. he wrapped his arms around you and you laid yourself agains this chest. his hand went up to your hair, playing with the ends and twirling it with his fingers. you giggled a little and it made him smile even more.

"do you like it?"

a mumbled `yes` came from you and you smiled up at him. he grabbed your chin and tilted your head towards the sky, letting you see the stars that you were so obsessed with a few minutes ago. his hand returned you your hair, continuing to play with it as he layed his head against yours. for a few moments the two of you stayed like this, laying in each other embrace and just watching the sky. shinwoo would turn to his usual humming, and as always you would follow along. occasionally he would give your waist a squeeze followed by a small smile. time passed and you took your attention from the sky and directed it to him. you nudged him with your head and in a split second he met your gaze. his sweet smile spread across his face as he used his hand to tuck your hair behind his ear, then pulling you closer to him.

"thank you for this."

"you dont have to thank me."

he put his forehead against yours and the both of you laughed softly, staying there for a few seconds.

"i love you shinwoo."

"i love you more, alyssa."