Chapter 1

Memories of Him

"야! Jung Taekwoon!" Leader N's voice rang through Taekwoon' s ears. Then,the music stopped. "Why arent you paying attention? It is the 6th time we are repeating the whole dance song because of your mistakes!!!" Jaehwan and Wonshik had to hold back the oldest and prevented their leader from 'killing' their calm main vocal. Hakyeon sighed and said; " Let's do it one more time ."

 

 

The music played and they danced for the nth time. Taekwoon did his best by not making any mistakes and fortunately the music has ended. Hakyeon smiled and picked up his stuff.

"Let's go back to the dorm now !" Hakyeon announced.The members gathered all their things and left the practice room ,heading back to dorm. 

" Seems like hyung has a mood swing today..." Jaehwan whispered to Hongbin, causing Taekwoon to turn his head,staring into their direction. Jaehwan immediately shut up and shuffled in front of them, towards their manager van. In the meantime, Wonshik silently watched Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

___________________________________________________________________

The next day at H performance venue

 

 

Rehearsal had started and Taekwoon did his best,not making any mistakes. Soon, the live started. Everything went well till the chorus when Taekwoon accidently slipped. Wonshik, who was standing near Taekwoon tried to help him but Hakyeon had shot a glare. Taekwoon quickly stood upright and that was when he realized he sprained his ankle. But the music was still playing, hence he had to pretend that nothing has happened and perservered till the end. Ravi noticed this and when the performance ended with their greeting, Ravi silently helped Taekwoon down the stage without the oldest  noticing.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for mistakes.. 다음 chapter go go go~ 기대해주세용~