hero?? no way !!!

must date the gangster

Four girls,sitting along the high way,laughing so hard while waiting for new victims near at saint luke campus,as what you expect this is how they spend their time,bullying students...  student's,teachers,janitors,etc usually know them as the "GANGSTER" they bully students,drink,smoke,clubbing,and never study.

The three girls stop laughing when they saw some students coming."yoona look someone coming" sooyoung pointed at the girl walking.

⭐introducing sooyoung⭐

 

Sooyoung is one of the gangster,all people think how did sooyoung become a gangster,she's different from taeyeon,yuri specially to yoona.sooyoung is gentle,kind,humble,talented,smart.,but sometimes she joined her friends pranks sooyoung is the only child of choi family,which known as the owner of a big restaurant in korea

⭐end⭐

{yoona}

yoona stand up and start walking when yuri,stop her"wait yoong" causing yoona to stop and turn around to face yuri.raising her eyebrow "WHAT??!" 

"look yoong,that girl right there look pretty,let me hand this firts hahaha" yuri said and start walking towards the girl.

I smirk hiring yuri's statement,i know what will happen...

introducing yuri

meet yuri she's my best friend,who loves playing hearts and breaking it,whether it's a boy or a girl,she's cool,idiot,player,she's the daughter of kwon family who owns a big beach resort..

enough for yuri and meet taeyeon  

introducing taeyeon 

taeyeon unnie she's the oldest among of us she act like our mother but she's also  act like a kid the most,ayy i mean she act like a crazy kid,she's also a daughter of an club ceo they have a lot of clubs in here at korea...

wanna know my life??

introducing yoona

(a/n:1st hardest decision in my life is to pick yoong pictures,all her pic are perfect)

ok i'm im yoona,leader of this group,and all about me is im evil,....i'm a daughter of ceo in of all hotels,and mall in korea..my parents are gone,don't think about that my parents are dead,of course not it's just that they never have a time for me,because of that ty bussiness.. back to reality 

yuri put her arm at the girls shouder and walk towards us.

"meet my girlfriend" she said ,and i saw the girl blushing.

u"not pretty yuri" taeyeon said making us laugh including yuri,i can see that the girl was little bit embarrased,i walked near her and drag her at the middle of school ground

"stupid students,look at this ugly little girl claiming that she's the girlfriend of yuri" i shouted causing all student's look at us,some are shouting "boo,loser,no way,yuck,in her dream"yuri,soo,and tae unnie still laughing so hard pfft.i drag the girl towards this 3 idiots and push her,,i can see her crying already hahah this is fun,i made my way to the trash bin and carry it,i can hear all student's shouting "go,she deserve it" something like it would help me to continue what i wanna do,no one histate to make our plan failed,they know what will happen if they do it.i carry the trash bin ang poured it to the girl hahah this is fun.when i heard a old woman voice

"4 of you, GUIDANCE OFFICE,NOW! " geez,i'ts you again old lady haha.

{guidance office}

"miss.choi, miss.kwon, miss.kim, and miss.IM , there's no longer a warning ..i've given u a lot of chance's all student's reported the four of you many times,and your teacher talk to me and reported that the all of you except for you miss.choi that your not attending your class,you always scape your class,and let me just remind that snickers and 3 inches skirt are strictly prohibited miss.kwon,miss.kim and again MISS.IM"  she really talks a lot,good thing she never got tired wew,will someone please hand me some type!

"what ever miss.principal i don't care ,are you done talking??sheez you really talk a lot"she just ignored me and hand me some file ,she also handed some file on this 3 idiots 

i didn't give a to read it,sheez i'm just wasting my time in nonesense.

"WHAT???!!!'' the three idiots shouted,that make me look at them.i check the file and read it.................................

''WHAT THE HELL?? are you crazy?"

"girl's i've gevin you warning but you never apply on it,we don't know what to do with 4 of you,so we decided to drop you,that's all you may now go,and pack your things and leave the dorm PEACEFUL"

"what ever old lady"

..........................

no one's pov.

A blonde,sitting alone at the right corner of her room hugging her large size teddy bear,tears are falling on her cheeks,hearing those words coming out from her parents.she don't know what to do.

When someone opened her door with a big thud.an old man entered,jessica was shocked she though that the old man gonna do something bad,the old man which is her father walk towards jessica and kneeled down infront of jessica.

"sooyeon-ahh promise me you'll study hard,please take good care of soojung-ahh,promise me that you'll fight in everything,sooyeon-ahh i wanted you to be strong even though im no longer in your side,arrasso?....i love you soojung ahhhh i love you my princess" tears start falling again in jessica's cheeks.

"dad why are saying those thing?"

"sooyeon-ahh please understand me ok,i have to go"Jessica's father stand up leaving jessica alone .

when someone tap,jessica's shoulder

"excuse me miss?" asked the girl

jessica open her eyes slowly,rubbing her left eyes while yawning .

"yes what is it??" jessica asked,not knowing that she fall asleep at there school library,.

"miss.you fall asleep inside the library" jessica can't believe it and roam her eyes in her sorrunding,she found out that she really fall asleep in there library ,as she stood she pack up her things and bow really low and asked some apology,before she goes out from there library.

•jessica

I'm really stupid,this is my first time sleeping at library.wait im curious why i dream about that thing,dad never leave us they didn't even fight never.but why the hell i dreaming like those things? 

introducing jessica jung

(a/n:omg i can't decided what pic would i choose,i think it's the 2nd most hardest decision in my life lmao ,every pic of jessica is perfect but i end up picking this)

oh by the way im jessica i'm new student here at stanford university located at seoul korea,wait don't ever think that i'm rich,which is not true,im just an schoolar at this school,because mom and dad can't afford such a big tuition fee,duh? S.U tuition fee cost 50x of my life,my mom just work as a house wife heheh while my dad work as a police officer.i have a sister and that's krystal im really thankful that god gave me this family even though were not that rich but in love were rich.

Like i was saying im just an schoolar and im also working student,so i need to go where i work.

-----

i exited the dorm,as fast as posible,im almost late in my firts day in work.

while walking my phone rang and saw the ID caller was krystal my younger sister 

 i answered the phone,crossing the road i check at my right side and there's no vehicle 

"unnie dad was shoot'' 

"what happen ??how?? who made this ,who??is dad fin~~~~"i blurted ,i'm busy with my phone ,and i didn't know im crossing the road.

"miss look a car" shouted the old man i turn around and look at the right side ,is he crazy i can't even see cars shadow,when i hear a car horn, in my left side ,i can't move my feet ,i just closed my eyes and shouting like it's the end of my life no it's the end of my life .......one thing in my mind is that i'll die in early age.

i felt that my body fall down ...when i open my eyes i saw a chest of a girl ''are you fine" i looked up and saw a doe eyed girl

she's pretty, i think her height is something like 1.68 m,she's wearing a plain white v-neck shirt,her hair is something messy but it fits her perfectly ,she's looking at me as if i stole something to her,she have pointed nose,doe eye.....she smell like , korean idol.

i barely dumbfounded when i saw the doe eyed girl face,her right arm are hugging me while her left hand were holding my head, protecting it.

''yah stop stairing at me,idiot" she throw me ,causing me to recover.i can feel my back,pain due of strong thud."awww" i grown,ganing her attension 

''that's what you get,stupid "she shouted at me,as she walk away i can see her right arms have bruises,i forced myself to stand up and follow the girl who saved me but i can't.i bow my head really low,i remember what krystal said.tears start to fall in my cheeks. a few second a hand pop ,i look up and saw a certain girl,the girl who save me..............................

¤¤¤¤¤

 comment's,thought's/idea's would be nice indeed,and it would be granted to me 

but except  

For a certain person "lucifer666win" i won't accept yours :p hahaha joke

and btw I want to thank all who upvotes 

Suscribe thank you very much i love you more than my life.

and also who welcomed me.

i in writing. I'll make up in next chap

Im sorry if i disappointed you :'(