You Ain't Without Your Crew

Go Away

 

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you meet me in XOXO Cafe at 3:00pm sharp?"

"Sure see ya later."

Luhan tapped the 'end' button to end his call with his boyfriend. It's 2:33pm right now and maybe about half an hour before he meets Sehun. "Oh, I should buy wrapping paper for Sehunnie's gift." And with that being said Luhan grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter and went to the nearby store to buy wrapping paper.

Today was their second year anniversary, the day they first met. So, Luhan had spent two weeks making Sehun's gift. It was made of wood, he carefully carved it himself into a photo album. Once he was finished with his work he had multiple splinters and cuts but it was made of love.

 

It was about 2:50pm and in 10 minutes he has to go meet Sehun. Luhan wrapped the present neatly and put it in his backpack. He was dressed in a red leather jacket with a black tank top and black skinny jeans.

You can say he was pretty y but his blonde puffy hair made him cute. Once he was done changing he grabbed his shades and keys and rode in a BMW K 1200 Red. The fastest motorcycle ever.

 

As soon as he got there he sat in the back corner where he and Sehun usually sit when they come here. Luhan perked up when he heard the entrance bells and sees Sehun walking in wearing all black with his silver hair outstood his attire. Luhan was rather confused...

Sehun usually greeted him with a smile. But instead his usual pokerface. Luhan frowned but shook it off seeing if Sehun had a bad day. "Luhan," "Hmm?".

"Let's break up." Sehun said without a care in the world. Luhan blinked then laughed, "Hahaha you're just kidding right Sehun-ah? Haha.." Luhan hit his shoulder playfully but the glare Sehun is giving him means he's serious. Luhan frowned, "S-Sehu-n?"

"I can't deal with you anymore!" Sehun yelled causing the whole cafe to look at them. "W-What? Why?!" Luhan burst, trickle of tears cascade down his already red cheeks. "Because you're stupid and too clingy! I really need space..shesh.." Sehun complained. 

"B-But I L-Love You.." Luhan whispered, "Just don't follow me anymore, unless you wanna die?!" "W-Wait Se-" "I'm done with you." And Sehun just walked out leaving Luhan by himself. 

 

Luhan finally gathered himself after a few minutes from the news and hastily put on his shades to cover his puffy eyes. Luhan stumbled on the way out and once he got onto his bike, puts his helmet on... "We'll see, Sehun.." Luhan smirked and sped home.

 

---

 

Luhan arrived at the track where competetions are held and went to the locker room. He changed into his race suit and fixed his hair a little bit. He stopped fixing his hair when he saw a wooden rectangular book stuffed in the back of his locker. He took it out and examined it.

He smirked at it seeing how stupid he was that he fell in love with Oh Sehun and took out a lighter and burned it then threw in the trash bin. He grabbed his helmet and walked outside to the loading area without looking back at the photo album that was being burned to ashes.

Once he got outside he looked to his left and saw a girl fixing Sehun's race suit. Sehun was smiling happily at the girl but then he felt eyes on him and turned his head towards his opponent, Xi Luhan. He stared at Luhan with a blank face and then turned back. Luhan smirked and walked towards his motorcycle.

As Luhan was about to swing his leg over he felt a tap on his shoulder and came face to face to the girl who Sehun was with. Seh held her right hand out and said, "Hi, my name is Jung Jessica!" she said in an irratating girly voice that made Luhan cringed in disgust.

Luhan just stared at it and gave her glare and swung his leg over the bike and put his helmet on. Ignoring her existence.

 

It was just a small tournament with only 10 cyclists there competing and of course Sehun and Luhan there. You can here the the bikes roaring as each cyclist was turning the handle, getting ready to speed off. Luhan looked over to Sehun who was right next to him, and Sehun looked at him with that evil smirk off his face. In return Luhan sneered at him.

And with that the light turned green.

Luhan and Sehun zoomed past the others with Sehun being in first and Luhan right behind him. It was passed 200 laps and the last came. First Luhan was infront of Sehun until Sehun turned the gas and passed Luhan and won first place ad Luhan in second.

Luhan cursed loudly and looked towards Sehun seeing his 'new' girlfriend all over him celebrating his win. Luhan kicked his motorcycle and stormed off to the locker rooms.

 

---

 

Later that day, Luhan decided to call up his good friend Baekhyun to the bar and have a few drinks and maybe get drunk tonight. 

"Ughh, Baekhyun..." Luhan slurred. "Uhm, Luhan-hyung, you should go home. You're drunk." Baekhyun exclaimed. Luhanwalked out of the bar, drunk. He didn' t really know where he was going. He's just letting his legs take him anywhere.

Well indeed his legs did take him somewhere where Luhan would hate if he was in his right mind. Luhan rang the door bell waiting. After a few moments, someone didn't answer the door so he kept on ringing it, he wasn't patient at the moment and was feeling annoyed.

The door unlocked and swung open revealing a shirtless Sehun. Luhan his behind the bush outside seeing Sehun just searching whoever rang his doorbell, and just he was about to close the door a hand stopped him from doing so.

Luhan opened the door again revealing himself, which he was in a mess right now because he was drunk. Sehun rolled his eyes and slamed the door in his face. Luhan banged on the door until it opened again revealing Sehun in a tank top and a leather jacket on.

Without saying anything, Sehun dragged Luhan to an alley, "What do you want huh?!" Sehun was furious. "Y-You," Luhan started, "Y-You're too s-scared huh? You bastard.." Luhan smirked, but soon hissed when Sehun punched him in the face. Luhan was about to get up but then was kicked in the stomach.

Luhan screamed in pain and curled into a ball on the cold cement floor. Sehun took off his jacket and threw it on Luhan, "Since you're so desperate, keep it and get out of my sight." Sehun walked away leaving Luhan again.

Luhan laid there in pain, his vision a little hazy and unfocused of his surroundings.

Just though at that moment Kyungsoo was walking at the moment and hurried towards his friend in pain and called the others. Soon Baekhyun and Tao came shocked to see Luhan in that state. "Luhan! Luhan!? Luhan, what happend.." Baekhyun said putting Luhan's head in lap brushing Luhan's fringe away trying to comfort him.

"S-Sehun.." Luhan barely said. And Tao knew it. "It's alright Luhan, you can get him back for sure! Come let's go to my house and we'll stitch you up good as new and talk about the plan." "What plan?" Kyungsoo asked. "My plan." Tao smiled evily.

 

---

 

The next day was championship. Luhan had a bruised cheek from last night but was already ready in his race suit and his helmet in hand. Looking towards he left seeing reporters around Sehun and his girlfriend. Luhan smirked and put his helmet on and swung his leg over the bike.

The light turned green and they sped off. It was Sehun and Luhan neck-to-neck. From the earpiece in his ear he heard Tao say "Now." with that being said Luhan ramed his bike to Sehun's causing both bikes to lose balance and with a final shove from Luhan, his and Sehun's bike swerved to the left into the railing.

Both bikes exploded.

Medical crews quickly ran out to the scene trying to get to Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did that feel better?" Tao asked.

"A whole lot better.." Luhan smiled and walked away with his bestfriends.

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

Author's note }

I hoped you liked it! ^_^ please subscribe, upvot and comment! 

I would love to hear the feedback! And to 2NE1 for inspiring me to

write this.