Collision

You and Me

"You know what? I dont understand you." said of the boyish girl once her girlfriend had finally opened the door to their apartment. They have been having an argument since they met up hours ago for a late celebratory dinner with their bandmates right after their first win for their new album Red Light.

"When did you ever understand anyway?" Came the reply. "Its either youre too stupid or too dense to realize obvious things Amber."

"Okay, now thats bellow the belt Krystal. You know Im not that stupid, dense probably but not stupid."

"Yeah right." The younger girl had scoffed, rolling her eyes as she pushed her way further into their living room.

"Come on Krys, Im not the one who chose not to be with me on that stage." 

Krystal spun around and that made Amber a bit nervous. The way the younger girl glared at her was scaring the hell out of her, if truth be told. "So now youre trying to tell me that its totally fine that youre flirting around girls just because Im not there?" Krystal was now beyond angry, jabbing her girlfriend by the shoulder.

Amber swatted Krystal's hand and that only made the latter even more furious than before. "Your words not mine."

Krystal scoffed again, this time no words left her lips. She was utterly speechless with the way her girlfriend replied to her. "Argggghh The nerve."

"Im only saying that if you were there celebrating our win with me, then probably Minah didnt went to hug me."

"And you obviously liked it. Dont you dare lie. I already watched the video many times. And when did you two even became close? This is exactly what I hate about you. Youre too close to people I dont even know youre close to." Krystal threw her hands to the air as she turned around and head towards their shared bedroom.

"Well, Im friggin' sorry for having a handsome face and a charming personality. I have no power to stop people to like me." Amber replied, following the younger girl inside their bedroom.

"Praising ourselves, are we?"

"Im just stating a fact."

"Well, you know what, if youre not very much into pimping around girls and instead focusing on me and me only, then this shouldnt be happening right now."

"What is happening exactly?"

"Me, breaking up with you. Im so done with you flirting around Amber. I cant take this anymore. Everytime I turn my back around, its either youre with Min, Ailee or whoever god damn girl youre with at any given time. Heck, you know most of the girls in Kpop world more than our Oppas and Im so done with this."

"What? Youre breaking up with me? Then fine. Lets break up." Amber said as she pushed herself towards Krystal, heading to their cupboards.

"Fine." Krystal replied, her tone matching equally as harsh as Amber's. She watched as the boyish girl rummaged every drawer, every cupboard for her things, throwing it inside a big luggage she found underneath their bed.

"What?" Krystal asked when Amber stopped in front of her, holding her hand out.

"The keys. Give me the car keys."

"Excuse me, but its mine. I bought it myself."

"With my card, so technically its mine." Krystal was again speechless, mouth wide open in disbelief but took out the keys from her pocket and threw it next to Amber's foot. The latter picked it up and head towards the door.

"So this is how this is going to be huh? Okay. Lets do it your way Amber." 

The boyish girl was about to turn the knob when Krystal cleared . "You must be forgetting something Amber. Your belt. I bought that. And the socks too."

Amber laughed in disbelief but nonetheless peeled off the belt and the socks, and threw it next to Krystal. "Give me back my necklace." The younger girl hook her head before pulling off the necklace and hold it out in front of them before throwing it and it landed on Amber's chest. "And your shorts. I gave you that too last month." Krystal rolled her eyes as she started stripping off the denim shorts.

"Give me back my bracelet." Amber frustratingly took it off her wrist and dropped it beside her. "Happy now?" 

"Not quite."Krystal said as she tapped her chin. "If Im not mistaken, youre wearing that Phineas' boxer short I got you last year along with that pants." The younger girl added as she pointed at Amber's pants.

"Seriously?" 

"Well, were breaking up, arent we? Now give it back to me. Its mine."

Amber huffed angry breaths as she hopped out of her denim pants.. "Youre wearing the bra I bought you last summer." She barked back and without any more words, Krystal pulled her shirt up and unclasped her bra, covering her s with one arm while the other arm was holding the bra in front of her before throwing it to Amber and it landed on Amber's head.

"The tank top youre wearing, I gave that to you on your birthday."

"Dont tell me that my shirt is yours too? Ailee gave it to me." Krystal's eyebrows met on her bridge nose, and with heavy and thundering steps, she walked towards Amber and kicked her on the knee. "What the hell was that for?" Amber angrily asked as she hopped with one feet while holding her sore knee.

"And you even dared to wear clothes that your ing friends gave you? I cant believe you Amber.. Get out.. Out.. I dont ever want to see you ever again. We're so done." Krystal pushed Amber to the door but the latter held on the door frame. "Im going.. Im going okay.. Just let me get my things.."

"I'll ask manager Oppa to get it.. Now go.. Get out of my apartment. And get out of my life." Krystal yelled every word and it only triggered unexplainable anger inside Amber that she doesnt know she ever had. Taking in a deep breath, Amber pushed herself in and slammed Krystal to the wall. The contact was so strong that Krystal squeaked in pain.

"What the hell Amber.."  She hissed, struggling to get out of Amber's firm hold.

"Shut up." Amber pushed her girlfriend again against the wall. "Im so done with you bossing me around, yelling me around. This time, its my rule now." 

Krystal realized what situation she's in, with her only wearing her underwear and very much expose for Amber to feast on, she tried covering herself but Amber took her hand and pinned to the wall above her head. "My rules Krystal.. My rules."

Amber slid her knee in between Krystal's legs, pushing it lightly apart, the contact made the younger girl gasp. "Starting tomorrow, I dont ever want to hear you yell, or scream or treat me like , understood?"

Neglecting the part where Krystal was slowly getting by Amber's seriousness, she replied, "We're breaking up, arent we? So I wont be able to do that anymore."

The boyish girl leaned in and kissed Krystal's pulse point on her neck and on it before whispering, "We can break up some other time." and cupping Krystal's , squeezing it hard that made the latter yelped in both pain and pleasure.

The reason of their fight and of breaking up was soon all forgotten as Amber slid her hand inside Krystal's , immediately finding the already-drenched there, curling her fingers to coax more of her girlfriend's hot honey juices.

And Amber continued, her lips traveling upwards to Krystal ears and with much more hoarser voice, she added,

"But for now.. Let me just punish you for even thinking that Im  around other girls when the only thing I ever wanted to do is be with you."