Checking In

Will we see tomorrow.

Foots steps echo across the halls of the active building. Women and men running and scurring through the busy halls of LeanHai Hospital. People in Scrubs and long white coats with a face of determination, some with lost hope written completely on their face. The foots steps stop, straight in the middle of the hall, the owner of the foot's steps was a young man. His appearance was bright, no kidding. His hair was glowing from Orange hair dye, he had a grin bigger than anything you've seen wiped on his face. Why was he grinning in the hospital you think? 

    To this boy, he smiled all the time Kim Taehyung was his name and he was known for his grin. He might be in the hospital but he was happy, he smiled at the passing by nurses and doctors he waved at bid them a nice morning as he went to start his first day as a patient in Lean Hai Hospital. 

    He was checked in last night as he went through multiple tests at his doctors for months until they realized he was diagnosed with Brain Cancer. He was taken to the hospital for the first session of his chemo. His mother had a long talk with the nurses and doctors and sought it best to have him stay at LeanHai and get all the medication he needs and help close by. 

    Ofcourse Taehyung didn't like this idea but he couldn't argue against his mother in this state. He just decided to let it be and try his best to get better, so when he gets home he can go out with his friends, play with his siblings his family pet and help his mother around with chores. Yet it's beed one night here he was already missing his family. 

    "Excuse me" A voice caught the young man's attention, he turned around and saw a young nurse. she was smiling at him as big as he smiled. "You're Taehyung right? the new cancer patient right? come with me please." She glanced at her clip board a few times before beckoning him to follow after. 

    Quickly, He followed right away. The two passed about a few hall ways and made multiple turns and was rised up to different floors until they reached a whole different wing of the Hospital. The young boy looked around in amazement, he saw colors splatted on walls and patients in regular clothes instead of those plain old robes every one had on in the other part of the hospital. He wondered why though, why was he lead here. Why was everyone in casual wear, why was every one freely scurring about with out being told to rest?

    The nurse finally took Taehyung into an office where a young woman sitting at a desk in the middle of the room. She smiled at him and gestured him to sit on the chairs displayed right infront of the desk, he did so with that same grin on his face as he looked at her, very eager to hear why he was even lead here. 

    "Now.." The woman said as her fingers are crossed together and she sits up straight. her face is blank as she glares at the young boy. "I've asked for you to be checked in on Wing AB of the Hospital. Knowing you're at a young age and being told you're stay here will not be short. I see to it that your education should still be important." She gave a tiny grin and looked over to the nurse. "I've asked for you to be staying here and to start registering you into classes here. I hope you enjoy the stay here and be completely focused for your well being." She smiles before she is lifted from her chair, her body is slowly strolling to the door to gesture him out. He follows intended orders along with the nurse. She smiles again and guids him to a room.

    "Um, I'm sorry but you're going to be sharing a room if that's okay with you?" She says as she opens the door, entering it he see's another boy in the room he's sitting down on the guest chair, his eyes on the TV until he noticed the oranged haired boy. 

    "What's this?" He says to the young nurse, she chuckles and shakes her head at the young man's rudeness. 

    "Well! THIS, is you're room mate. You think you were going to keep this whole room with two beds to your self now Mr. Jackson?" She snickers at the guy and clicks her tongue as she places her clipboard at the end of the other bed in the room. She turns to Taehyung and gestures to the other male. "Now this is Jackson Wang. The two of you will possibly spend most times together. So please get along." She curls her lips inward before slipping out of the room. leaving the two alone. 

    Taehyung, being the eager boy he is. He quickly introduced himself to Jackson. "Jackson? is it? I'm Taehyung!" He smiles as he sits down on his own bed and bounces to check out the bed. Honestly not having much to do around there. 

    "Listen, Peter Pan." Jackson sturnly began. "Don't expect us to be BEST friends okay. I don't have time for you and your problems. so please, kindly keep to your self." He rolls his eyes and makes his way out of the room. 

    Taehyung simply scoffed and his lips curve out in a pout. "Geez.." He says to him self as he then decides to roam the wing. Having nothing to do yet, he thought there may be some nicer people around here. 

    After about strolling around the halls of wing AB something caught his eyes. He heard sobbing like whines coming from a lone section of the wing. It was dark with maybe a couple of dim lights barely being able to shine. He wanted to keep his way on out but the whines sounded so helpless. He wanted to at least check it out. What if it's some one in need of help?  What if everyone did the same and shrugged it off? Taehyung didn't want to just pass it by, knowing some one was in trouble and he had the chance to help but didn't may eat him up for the time being here. 

    He decided to take a peek and stroll in the dark hall quickly. He looked around and tried to follow the sounds of light sobbing. It was beginning to stop so he tried to hurry before he was un able to be guided by the sound. He started to fasten his pace in walking until he hit a room in one of the halls. He noticed through the window that this was the only room completely lit. He leaned in closely to the window and saw messed chairs. The room didn't look like a patient room but a tiny classroom. A teachers desk and chairs with built in desks scattered around the room. Not neatly though, as if some one tossed them across the room. Some where even tossed to their side, some papers where scattered on the ground and what he could see from the window he could possibly make up some glistening shining from glass shards on the ground. That was when he realized the sobbing had stobbed the moment he looked into the window. 

    Taehyung decided to stop his search, he wasn't being guided and along with the mess in the class room he decided he shouldn't get into that situation at the moment. So he made his way back out of the dimmed part of Wing AB and wandered him self some where else. He saw that there was an exercising section for those athelets who won't give up and needed to loose that steam with some weights or punching, possibly running. For Taehyung he didn't find that real ammusing. He usually kept himself away from that criteria and went running to the beats and rythm of music. Music was his other half, he loved making up own beats and melodies him self and he loved learning a new intrument or even maybe making up his own intrument to use. 

    He strolled on past the 'gym' as it was marked on those double doors with tiny windows. He still had that grin on his face, lightly skipping down the halls he stopped about 3 halls past his last destination. He stopped in his tracks as he heard the beat of a percussive intrument and harmonizing with possibly a string instrument added along with the beat. He qucikly, with out any thought made his way into the double doors with 'music' written above it. This is where he wanted to spend his time here in. 

    He smiled bigger as he looked aroung in aw. Records hanged on the wall, along with instruments displayed out from each family. String, Percussive, woodwind, brass. Taehyung's grin grew bigger at each sight, once he turned around and found the glass window with a microphone hanging from the wall his grins looked as if it were ready to tear his face in half. His eyes shined as he closened up to touch the dials of the sound, placed infront and against the glass window. 
    "HEY!" A high toned female's voice rosed behind him, Taehyung jolted up as he turned in return to the voice. It was a young looking woman in a wheel chair. She was tiny and her hair was a bob, her eyebrows where furrowed and she was in colorful clothing. "What are you doing? Wasn't the door lock? Who said you can come in?" Her voice rose higher and higher. 
    Taehyung couldn't help but nervously chuckle causing the femal infront of him to get red with steam. He decided he should explain before she exploads. "Hey. hey. it's okay. I strolled in on my own. The doors were unlocked." He raised one eyebrow at her and went on with his examination. 
    "You should be more kind to others privacy!" She shouted as she rolled her wheels closer to the young man looking at the glass window. he stepped to the door bedide the chair and sound dials. 
    "Is this a private room? Just for you?" He asks as his hand is curled around the knob and turning it slowly with a gentle push. 
    "H-Hey! You can't go in there!" She shouts again as she pushes the ends of her wheels and runs her self into his legs. Taehyung looks down at her and raises his eyebrows at her. She has furrowed eyebrows and a pouting lip as he head is tilted up to look at him. 
    Taehyung chuckles and enters the room any way, the woman is following after behind him closely. He walks in and there's not much in the room, then again it was more like a closet than a room. closed up together couched a desk top and another glass window with sound dials infont of it. It was pretty big to be honest. But the cluster of things made the room look tinier than the other.
    There was the beat Taehyung heard before coming in but this time there was a femal voice, rapping to the beat. He looked at the tiny woman in the wheel chair. He smiled at her and stepped into the room and traced his fingers on the couch. "Is that your voice?" He looked at her with his same big cheery grin. 
    "Yeah! so?" She snaps at his as she rolls inside and keeps a good eye on Taehyung. 
    "So is this a private room? if I may ask again." Taehyung then again asked the young girl. 
    She stayed quiet and turned her head, her lip is still poofed out into a pout. She sighed before finally answering, "No.. But no one comes in here! it's just me!" Her voice rised as she seemed already irratated.
    "Why's that?" Taehyung sat him self on to the couch and looked over at the tiny woman. He tilted his head with a big smile as he made him self comfy. 
    "You talk an awful lot." She added with a light groan as she rolled her self to the desk top. Her finger tapped a key on the keyboard. The beat and rap had stopped and she looked over at Taehyung, he turned around to look at her aswell, she had yet to answer the young man's question. "Now. Leave." She demanded as she rolls herself to the door way to the other room. 
    "Do I have to go? I mean, if this isn't a private recording place. And there's another room I didn't get to check out here." Taehyung sat up from the couch and looked around the tiny room with a smile. 

    The woman in the wheel chair scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Why are you so interested here? Hm, why don't you go to the gym or the pain room like every one else?"
    Taehyung giggled and shook his head, he knew what she was trying to do. "Nah. That's not my forte, but music is where it's at for me." He wasn't going to let this girl kick him out of this amazing place he wanted to be there. He wants the rush of the music he wanted to make his own beat, his own rythms his own lyrics and make everyones ear's tingle to the music. 
    She chuckled as she saw the young man wouldn't give up, she looked at his smiling face. "Well.. it might be nice to have another person around here.." She tried seeing the light of adding him to her little private music mixing. 
    "So is that a yes?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at her with a bigger grin. He saw the girl lightening up as a smile creeped on her face. 
    "Maybe!..By the way.. The names Jucy." She smiled with a nod, introducing her self as Jucy. 


~ ~ ~ 

So there it is the first chapter. For some reason I couldn't think of any illnesses in the first couple paragraphs, but i got around it. Now if there are any mis spellings I apologize, though I am literate my spelling can be WAY off. I really hope you all who've read this like it so far. anyways thanks for reading, subscribing will be most appriciated and loved, comment please! i love to hear loads of feedback. and if any one has any ideas for me for the next chapter please don't be shy to comment below.