Reunited?

My Favourite Annoying Enemy

 

Yoon ____ is one of the prettiest girl in CUBE University and a smart student and teachers definitely LOVE you since you’re a big help in guiding the students who need help. Not only in academics, you’re also good in sports. You’re in a cheer team. The only reason why you choose cheer because of dancing and cheering helps a lot in flexibility and maintaining your body posture.

Being Yoon Doojoon’s sister, you’re quite famous. Girls are trying so hard to be nice to you when they’re only did that because of your brother BUT there’s one friend that is your true best friend even before Doojoon became idol, one and only Kim Heri which turns out to be your oppa’s girlfriend. It’s weird though how your oppa had a huge crush on Heri and kept on annoying me and asking me to introduce him to her. Heri wasn’t the type of girl that is friendly around guys, she actually annoyed with that population but when it comes to Doojoon, it’s different. After the chasing part and trying to win hearts, they’re together.

You and Heri had been friends since elementry school together with Doojoon and Dongwoon. Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon. You hate him. YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH. He’s making my life a hell since I was 10 and still do. He loves to tease me like all the time. He doesn’t even give me a break from all his teases which make me want to punch him RIGHT IN THE FACE but I can’t because his fans are going to kill me.. HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE FANS I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS FANS SEE IN HIM. If only they know the truthabout that devil.. Lucky for you that you don’t have to see him anymore after high school because BEAST is busy promoting their albums and what so that theydon’t have time to study until one day...

“Hello my little chubby girllllllll~”,your lovely oppa called you, waking you up when you have like another 5 minutes until your alarm buzz.

“OH MY GOD YOON DOOJOON WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME EARLY IN THE MORNING HAISH I SUPPOSE TO HAVE ANOTHER 5 MINUTES TO SLEEP BUT HERE YOU ARE RUINING IT UGHHHH” you are annoyed, extremely annoyed because hell man who doesn’t when they disturb you in your sleep???

“Is that how you talk to your oppa, huh?! Kekeke just kidding baby girl. I have a surprise for you but wait until you go to school okay?” Doojoon replied annoyingly.

He called just to tell me he has surprise to me which I have to go to school just to find out about his little “”surprise””???!!! “Yah oppa, are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU CALLED JUST TO TELL ME THAT? What even-“

“Hey, no need to get mad huh? You don’t want to get old at the age of 20, right? You don’t want your face to get all wrinkly and looking, right? Hehehe I’m sorry I’m just excited. And I love it when you’re annoyed. See you bye little girl I love youuuu~”

“What the hell? See you..? Where did he get all the energy early in the morning?? Ugh 5 freaking minutes wasted on Yoon Doojoon. The “”surprise”” better be good. But it doesn’t feel good at all..” You’re still curious about the surprise but choose to get over it and take a shower. I better get ready now or I will be late for school.

**********

At school..

You reached school earlier than usual since your annoying brother woke you up. It doesn’t make any different though since it’s only 5 minutes earlier but whatever. As you’re walking in the school hall, people are whispering and pointing fingers at you. It’s like there’s something about you that you don’t know what happened. You casually walk to the cafeteria to grab your breakfast and to meet Heri. I wonder why she left super early today.. You and Heri are housemates. You usually go to school together but not today. As soon as you reach the cafeteria..

“SURPRISEEEEE!”, You saw Doojoon and Heri shouting together. And they’re with your oppa’s members and of course, SON DONGWOON is there too.

You gasped, obviously surprised. So this is oppa’s surprise and “see you”.. You come to your mind and ran towards Doojoon. It’s been so long since you last met him since he’s busy with his career. “OPPAAA!” You screamed. Of course, you miss your oppa. Doojoon, with an open arms, expecting you to ran to him and hug him, grunt in pain. “Ouch! Yoon ____, what the hell?!”. You punched Doojoon in his chest.

“That’s for waking me up for nothing!” And you hug him. “I miss you soooooooooo much!” You squeled, hugging your oppa. Sure, you fight and argue with Doojoon, but he’s YOUR annoying brother the one who knows everything about you.

“ Ngaaww who doesn’t miss me? Even Heri was crying when she was told that I was coming today hehe” Doojoon said, winked playfully to his girlfriend.

“Do you really have to state that, Yoon Doojoon? Really?” Heri pouted, embarrassed with what Doojoon had said.

“Hahaha you’re so cute when you’re pouted like that. Just like little kid, my baby.” He released you from the hug and comes over to Heri and hugs her tightly.

“Pffttt, lovebirds.” You said jokingly, the whole group burst into laugh.

“Tch, you’re just jealous because you dont have a boyfriend, Yoon ___. Long time no see, chubby alien.” Dongwoon started talking. OH MY GOD. I HATE IT WHEN HE CALLS ME THAT. I HATE HIM. WHY DOES HE EVEN EXIST?

“Do you want to die, nerdy giant?”, you looked at him emotionlessly, giving him the look that if you have a knife, you’re definitely going to stab him. Dongwoon scoffed, annoyed with the “nickname” you called him.

“Nerdy giant? Chubby alien..? What..” Gikwang being the slowest, trying to digest the new weird information he just heard. None of them know what the hell is that even mean, except for Doojoon and Heri of course.

“Urm Gikwang, that’s ___-Dongwoon-thing.. Say, I haven’t introduce you to my sister yet. So this is my little girl, Yoon ___. Well, i’m sure my sister knows my member.”

“Hahaha of course I do! Annyeonghaseyo, ___ imnida.”, Sooyoung grinned, showing her perfect white teeth and her eye smile. Gikwang, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung were at awe, totally stunned with your beauty.

“Yah!!! Stop staring and close your mouth!!!” Doojoon screamed, the people quickly do something like Yoseob scratching the back of his neck while Gikwang fiddles his finger and Hyunseung and Junhyung clearing their throat.

“Well sissy, the reason we are here is because we’regoing to study, here. All of us!” Doojoon stated, after the awkward moment between Gikwang, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung.

“That’s amazing!! But, can you guys ask Dongwoon to study at the other university.. Damn, he’s going to annoy me with his lame jokes and annoying teases..” You glanced at Dongwoon, who is now smirking.

“I’m not going anywhere, I’m more than happy to be here so I can torture you with my teases and lame jokes HAHAHAHAHA”, Dongwoon laughed evilly, knowing that he’s “winning”.

“YAH YOU TWO! CAN’T YOU GUYS GET ALONG FOR ONCE?!”

“NO. NEVER.” You and Dongwoon screamed at the same time. You guys look at each other and then turn your heads away, not wanting to see each others’ face.

“Aish, I’m going to die at young age with these kids bickering and fighting EVERY TIME they meet -____-“ Doojoon sighed, fake crying while hugging Heri. Heri laughed at her boyfriend’s behaviour. “You’re such a kid!”, Heri added and started pinching the tip of his nose.

“GET A ROOM!” All of them said (because they’re jealous they don’t havea partner) xD

“I have class in 10 minutes calculus class. Well, don’t you guys too?” You said.

“Dongwoon has the same class with you I think.. Maknae?” Yoseob said, looking at Dongwoon.

“Yeah I do, looks like we’re going to spend more time together.” Dongwoon smirked, i’m gonna annoy and tease you until the I stop breathing. It’s going to be fun kekeke.

“Stay 10 feet away from me, Dongwoon. I’m serious. Don’t talk to me or do anything or I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS, you got me?” You warned, obviously not happy that you need to attend the same class with him.

“My fans going to kill you even before you got to kill me”, Dongwoon said, laughing softly because of your anoyed expression. Still cute. Oh God, what am I thinking?! He shakes his head furiously, to get THAT out of his mind.

“Oppa, your maknae is crazy now. I need to go. See you guys later. And Dongwoon, 10 feet away!” You walked away, heading to your class before you’re late.

“Aish this girl, I don’t even know where the class is. See you later, hyungs!” Dongwoon quickly followed you from behind since he doesn’t want to die.. yet

 

*********

 

You reached your class, sit at your usual place, right beside the window. One of your classmate came to you and asked you about things he doesn’t understand about calculus and he needed your help. You teach him and show him the working. Dongwoon is watching from the entrance, still the smart girl people find to help them. When Dongwoon stepped into the classroom, girls scream and squel over Dongwoon. Well, he’s an idol, nothing much. They’re currently fangirling over him and tell him how handsome he is and Dongwoon replies with a “thank you” or smile at them. He actually kinda look nice when he’s acting like that.. The girls stop whatever they’re doing when the lecturer, Mr Lee come. He doesn’t need to introduce Dongwoon since he’s famous. To your luck, he is asked to seat right beside you. Dongwoon eyed you, smirking. Ugh I know that look. Today is going to be a long day....

“Hey, deskmate ;)” Here we go. Ignore him. Don’t look at him. Focus! “Mhmm looks like chubby alien is studying hard, huh?”

Dang, he is so annoying!! Can’t he just focus?! “Shut up, Dongwoon. I need to focus.”

Knowing that you’re a serious student, Dongwoon decided to let you study and he does too.

 

*********

 

After calculus class, you went straight to the empty room on the top of the building. It is abandoned room and you are usually go there to kill your time drawing while waiting for your next class. Dongwoon, not knowing where to go since he has the whole day same classes with you, followed you from behind. You’re totally forget about Dongwoon so you just keep walking until you reached the room.

“Yah chubby alien, what are we doing here..?” Dongwoon asked, curious you went somewhere “”abandoned””

“YAH! What are YOU doing here?! Why are you following me, nerdy giant??” You screamed, stunned because you didn’t sense the presence of Dongwoon. You unlock the door and when inside the room. The teachers allow you to have that room since you know, you’re teachers’ favourite.

“Waaaaahhhh, this room is SO pretty! I didn’t expect the room to be this.. pretty well it looks scary and the atmosphere is a bit- WAH IS THAT OUR POSTER?? ASDFGHJ is that 2NE1 omg-“

“Dongwoon stop!! So annoying!! If you want to stay here then shut your mouth before I shut it with my punch! Don’t touch anything or-“

“Purple everywhere.. why am I not surprised..” Dongwoon cringed his nose, this is why he’s calling you chubby alien. You have a really nice body but your cheeks are a  bit chubby. You don’t even know the connection between purple and alien, Dongwoon’s logic lol.

“Judgemental nerdy giant! If you don’t want to be here then get out!!”

“Hahahaha I love it when you’re mad, it is so fun!” Dongwoon smirked, just to get into your nerves. “But the room is so pretty, alien. Do what you want to do, I just want to take a nap.” Dongwoon took out his iPod and plugged in his earphones.

“Like I care do whatever you want giant.” You started to draw. Drawing is one of your favourite thing to do and definitely your way to release you stress, other then dancing.

Sigh, today is going to be a long day...

 

*********