365 Words - For Inspiration (SOON OPEN)

Description

356 Words - Graphic & Writing
Do you ever need inspiration for a story or graphic? 
Well then you've come to the right place.
At '365 Words - For Inspiration' 365 words will be given to you, each in one chapter. 
Here you have a chance to win some karma, share your work with others, and get some review.

Like it? Then please continue to read how this works, and the rules.

Submit here
How it works
Each chapter will give you a word, and a defination. 
You decide yourself wether you want to use the prompt or not, if you want to share your work with me or not. If you give me the link of the story/drabble/oneshot you write from the prompt, I will post the link in the chapter. The entries I like the most will be marked with a heart, and the writer will be given upvotes on all stories. Once I get some more karma point, this will be given out too. 
If you don't want to write, you can make a graphic from the prompt too. Just like the story, I will post the graphic here if you give me the link. Once again I will upvote all stories of the authors who made the graphics I like the most. 

For both graphic and stories I will give you my review if you want me too.
Rules
The rules are very simple. 
Please upvote. This isn't a rule, but a request and will be very appreciated. The more upvotes, the more karma will I be able to give away.
Please don't bash me or other entries. If you're rude, I will blacklist you.
Please don't get offened if you don't like my review of your work. I'm an honest person, but I'm not trying to let you down in anyway^^
Please subscribe
COMMENT when you have submitted
DO link to this thread in the foreword of the stories you make from the prompts
Thanks ^^

Layout designed by ChoiChanYoung