New Friends

❤My First Love❤

Baek SuMin's POV:

It's already morning. Urgghhh~ winter semester starts today T_T

New semester = new classes = new teachers = new classmates 

The most difficult part of mornings ---> getting up

Oh well~ immediately I got up and get myself ready for school

After that, I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast and I got my car keys. Then, I left my apartment to school.

Arrived at my school:

When I entered the school's entrance, the hallway was swarmed with so many students.

I thought to myself, "New students~". When I was walking past the students to my locker, I accidentally bumped into someone.

I dropped that person's books so I helped to pick them up and that's when I first saw him.

He said, "Thank you so much. Gosh~ it's so confusing to be in a new school. Hi! My name is Kim Jongdae! Nice to meet you!He held his hands out to shake mine.

I replied, "Hey! You're welcome. My name is Baek SuMin. Nice to meet you too!We both shook hands.

I asked him, "Do you need help with anything?"

He answered, "Uhhhh~ I do need help. I don't know how to get to my classes." He hands his class schedules to me.

I told him, "Oh! You have the same Math class with me, which is the last period of the day, and lunch too. Guess you will be my lunchmate then~ but right now, I'll get you to your first period before you are marked late on your first day!"

We walked to his class and I said to him, "See you at lunch!"

He smiled at me and entered his class.

That's when I realized that I was late for my first period! >_<

End of Baek SuMin's POV

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chen's POV:

Crap! First day of school in Korea~ 好烦啊! (So annoying!) 

I'm currently staying in a family friend's home temporarily until I get an apartment or house.

I took the cab to school and when I arrived, I went to the school's office to get my class schedules.

Boy! The hallways was so crowded that I can't see where I was going.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and that person was kind enough to pick up my books that were dropped.

Then we got up and I thanked the person before I saw her face.

My heart just literally stopped for a few seconds. She was beautiful and cute. She has those eyes that could captivate anyone's heart. 

I stopped spacing out and we introduced each other.

She asked me if I needed help and I said yes, because I'm a new student so I don't know how to get into my classes. Damn, the school is huge.

I'm glad to hear that I have the same Math class as her and also lunch!

Time for first period to start!

End of Chen's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this is a lame chapter :P

Comment down below!

How do you guys celebrate 100th days with your loved ones?❤

Aigoo~ it's so difficult to think :P

I really hope you guys are anticipated to read this new short story of mine❤

Love you guys,

XOXO❤

我爱你们❤✌