End

Midnight in Paris

It was another lazy night after wandered around the city they've never visited before and it was always good to see with your very eyes, the city they usually talked about in everything and you always found only in postcards. And now it was the time to get back to to the hotel and rest for tomorrow's main event in Paris.


About the hotel, they never asked how the rooms were distributed and with whom they would sleep together because it was always been the same arrangement of rooms in every cities and countries they went to. And they didnt have any problems with their roommates who constantly always the same person all over again. In fact, they quiet enjoyed being together with their roommates most of the time becase their roommates are their bestfriends. Yongguk and Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae, Jongup and Junhong. These pairs that couldnt be separated and with time was spent together most of the time, of course they had so many moments that only them who knew and felt. Moments which count as their little secrets.

***

Himchan just finished showering and the one thing he first saw after left the bathroom, only made him rolled his eyes.

"You still read that book?"

"Uh-uh." The picture of Yongguk in front of him, laying down comfortably in bed with his eyes only fixed on his book, somehow made Himchan annoyed.

"I think I showered too long, dont you think? It was almost an hour."

"Maybe." Yongguk's eyes never leave the book.

Himchan didnt know how many times he rolled his eyes and left out a sigh. He personally wanted to sleep early because he already planned something in his head tomorrow morning. He wanted to tell his roommate about his plan, since his roommate was going to involve in this plan too. But Himchan felt awkward because he knew Yongguk didnt going to reply him anyway if he decided to talk about this. He was afraid that Yongguk didnt take this plan seriously and only followed what Himchan will told him to, tomorrow morning. Not that it wasnt the first time Himchan always talk and Yongguk only put his ears to Himchan's stories, but usually, Yongguk will devoted his eyes too only for Himchan and his stories. But not this time, not when Yongguk was so immersed in his book, when his eyes only for the stories written inside and not for Himchan, which made Himchan felt upset.

To ease his annoyed feeling, Himchan decided to turn the TV on since he was curious earlier about what France's TV was all about. He began to browse through the channels and stopped at one program about a painter he recognized through Yongguk's collection of photos.

"Bbang, look! Is he Andy Warhol?" Himchan looked behind him to the person who still immersed in his own reading.

Yongguk took a peak for a second at the screen before he went back to his precious book, "Oh yes, it's him."

Himchan's smile vanished in seconds, "Dont you like him?"

"Not really."

At this time, Himchan thought he should be proud of himself because he could stand a person like Bang Yongguk. His eyes went back to the TV but the TV programs were not interesting anymore and his mind wandered elsewhere. He kept thinking about his plan that he could do with this annoying person who only immersed in his book. Himchan decided to turn the TV off and followed what his body commanded him to do.

"Move a little." Himchan went to that annoying person's bed and kicked his legs until Himchan got the space he needed at Yongguk's bed, and he joined him in that small bed tho the hotel provided the room with two single beds for two people. Luckily one single bed was not too small for two men who were half fifty already.

It didnt need much time for Himchan to decide where to sleep tonight as he wrapped his arm in Yongguk's waist and burried his face in Yongguk's neck comfortably. The leader unconciously adapted his own body too with the visual's body in his bed as he moved his arm up so Himchan could entered the warmness he had and felt his embrace more like their usual nights together. At first Yongguk used his two hands to hold the book but since Himchan interrupted him, he only used his left hand to hold the book while the other hand found something he loved to touch as his fingers were running through Himchan's hair gently.

But Yongguk never leave his eyes out of the book tho, even when the closeness with Himchan made him feel at ease and peace between the dark theme that involve around the book that he read.

"Will you stop reading that book?"

"It is almost the ."

Himchan nuzzled his nose to Yongguk's cheek. "Bbang, please. I need to tell you something"

"Just tell now, Channie. You know I always listen to you." Yongguk said as he flipped the page of the book.

"It's not that easy and I want you to listen to this carefully."

"I will listen to you very carefully like I always did."

Himchan just had enough, "Just stop reading please."

"Only two pages until this chapter ends, okay?" Yongguk finally gave up as he couldnt stand Himchan's nag since he knew Himchan wouldnt stop until what he wished being fulfilled. But it was cute for Yongguk when Himchan was whinning to him with his pouty lips and begging eyes, so Yongguk often hold his ego for a while, eventhough he is bad at it, only to see such a cute sight. Then Yongguk would hug him tight to release all the cuteness he received, just like he did now.

Yongguk released a sigh as he finished his two pages and closed the book, attempting to finish it tomorrow, "What a book."

"Yeah, what a book." Sarcasm was Himchan's  bestfriend.

Yongguk put the book away in hurry and tighten his embrace on this beautiful man who seemed to be upset.

"I'm sorry." Yongguk murmured his lips at Himchan's bangs, almost felt like he was kissing Himchan's forehead. "What do you want to say?"

"I-I want to walk around Paris tomorrow morning before the concert."

"But we just-"

"No kids, no staffs. They were so loud, I couldnt enjoy Paris."

"Alone....then?"

Himchan cursed Yongguk inside his head and kicked the other party's leg, enough to make him groaned, "With this person called Bang Yongguk."

"But... we have spare time too the day after."

"At that time, you need to go shopping with Daehyun and Youngjae. They said they wanted to shop for their families."

"Why?"

"Because you’re always shopping much for Jongup and Junhong but not for those two. A quality moment with them will be nice."

"I was shopping much for you too."

Himchan pinched Yongguk's arm, "That was different."

Himchan could feel the leader's smile in his hair and he could hear his tone became happier, "What do you want to see tomorrow?"

"Just walk around. You know Paris is always beautiful in every corner."

"Yeah. Let's sleep then so we can go."

Later Himchan snuggled his embrace into the leader more and Yongguk pretty much did the same with the additional kiss he planted at the visual's forehead slowly so the warmness couldnt go anywhere but revolved around them only. 

 

It was never too odd or too romantic for them after all. The only thing they knew was the moment warmed their hearts and made them feel like home in this hectic and busy world.

All that left tonight was pain. Pain in their mouth because of smiling too much.