WHERE HELL I AM???

It's War

Daehyun open his eyes and looked at his boyfriend.

"What happening?"Daehyun ask himself and try remember last evening.

"I don't know."Youngjae said.

Daehyun frightened and Zelo put his finger to ear.

"Why Youngjae shouting?"Jieun ask.

"Oh, now i remember. I kidnapping Daehyun too and these was Daehyun scream, when he frightened."Zelo said and angry Jieun looked at Zelo.

"YAH! CHOI JUNHONG! I SAID ONLY ONE! ONE!"Jieun shouting in angry and Youngjae heard what Jieun shouting.

"We are in Choi's mansion."Youngjae said.

"Yeah i saw."Daehyun said and smiled at Youngjae

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at door and Zelo came in with knife. Zelo cut ropes on the Daehyun's and Youngjae's arm.

"Sorry, that i scared you gyus."Zelo said and smiled.

"You are really Choi Junhong not fake?"Youngjae ask with shock.

"Yes i'm Choi Junhong. Let's go eat."Zelo said and smiled.

"I'm really hungry. I want eat cheese cake, kimchi, ice cre-"Daehyun can't say his theorem, because Youngjae hit him.

"Shut up food monster."Youngjae said and little angry for Daehyun

"O-okay..."Daehyun said.

"Good."Youngjae and sigh.

They come dinning room and both looked at big room.

"What you gyus want?"Jieun ask

"I want cherry tomatoes."Zelo and smiled

"D-do you h-have cheese cake?"Daehyun ask

"No, but cheese we have."Jieun said and smiled

"I want something. It's not really important what i eat."Youngjae

"Do you want bread with cheese, tomato and lettuce. And hot chocolate or coffee or tee?"Jieun ask

"Yes, and hot chocolate. I don't like coffee so much."Youngjae and smile.

"You really like Junhong. He don't like coffee and but he love hot chocolate."Jieun said.

"Can i get too same that Jae?"Daehyun ask.

"Yes. wait some minutes."Jieun and smiled.

Jieun go to kitchen and Youngjae looked at Zelo.

"I think always, that you are bad guy like Joonsuh."Youngjae said and looked at Zelo still.

"I like little angel. I'm good and my uncle is bad."Zelo said and smile.

"Why you kidnapping we?"Youngjae ask.

"I need your help."Zelo said

"Find Zelo?"Youngjae ask

"No, i need help for my uncle. I want to prove I'm innocent the murder of my parents."Zelo said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A//N: Sorry, sorry. That i don't write this long time. I have so busy. Two week previous sunday i was in NU'EST concert and last week i don't open my computer. I'm really sorry. But i said, that this story to compelet maybe this year or next year. I take holiday about stories write, when i write this end.

Comment please!!!!