??

Sirenomelia

??

“Junho?” a voice calls out softly, “Good morning.” An equally soft kiss lands on Junho’s cheek, making him blush lightly as his lashes flutter open. “Minjun,” Junho croaks with a bright smile and the other quickly grabs Junho’s extended hand, “Good morning.” Minjun kisses the knuckles of Junho’s fingers then he himself slides under the covers, granting more kisses towards the smiling beauty on the bed. Junho, being no stranger to Minjun’s love expressions, having always been littered with kisses each time the sunlight begins pouring through the windows, accepts each kiss and gives some back. Moments pass by as the two bodies on the mattress are kept enamored by each other, having lost their sense of time whenever they’re together like this.

“I hope the pancakes are still warm,” Minjun chuckles before giving Junho a soft innocent peck on the lips, caressing the other’s hair and nape while his gaze stay through towards Junho’s face. “You made breakfast?” Junho slides his arm onto Minjun’s waist, both lying on their sides and facing each other. “I thought we could have a little romantic day today, just the two of us at home and no one else,” concluding his suggestion, Minjun’s lips land another kiss on Junho’s plump ones, “come downstairs with me?” “How can I ever say no?” chuckling, they both then leave the room hand in hand, radiant and shining with much love and appreciation for each other.

“Audrey, baby,” Minjun coos, making the small puppy come running at his feet, “want to join our date today?” Junho, sitting on the stool, smiles at the affectionate man and his puppy as he nibbles on the pancake. The puppy barks excitedly, perhaps not even understanding what Minjun is saying but is happy to be picked up and given attention to by his master. “Good boy,” Minjun chuckles and Audrey lavishes him with a huge slobbering . Used to the drool, Minjun just gives the puppy a little scratch before letting the puppy go off again, he himself returning to Junho’s side.

“Look at you, being a model father this early in the morning,” Junho smiles, napkins ready in his hand to wipe the dog saliva off Minjun’s cheek. “Look at you, being a y husband this early in the morning,” Minjun retorts, sliding his palm onto Junho’s bare thighs. Wearing nothing since last night but his pajama shirt, Junho whacks the creeping hand on his leg, “It’s too early, don’t tempt me.” “Ouch,” the other chuckles, “but I can’t help it. You’re the one who’s tempting me all day every day.”

And so they spend their days, basking in each other’s presence. Just lavishing each other with hugs and kisses and more often than not, words of love. Happy. Content. Settled.