Fluffiness

Puppies

(I hope I spelled their names right :C)

 

Kibum woke up that Christmas morning to an empty bed. He was confused and hurt and he missed his Jinki. Where had his old man gone to? He frowned and snuggled further into his pillow. He honestly didn’t have a single clue on where the man was, but where ever it was he couldn’t be far. Not after the night that he had not even 8 hours before.

 

It was then that he heard the soft padding of what he presumed to be Jinki’s socked feet. He lifted his head slightly to peer at the closed door to see it softly pushed open and his boyfriend’s head to pop in. Jinki smiled when he noticed that the man on the bed was awake, quickly moving into the room and closing the door behind him. He had a small bundle in his arms, and Kibum noticed that he wasn’t wearing his pajamas anymore.

 

The man softly sat on the edge of the bed, a soft grimace and groan as the bed took all of his weight, and Kibum smiled smugly at that. Seems like the man got what he wanted the night before. But the smile fell the moment Jinki scooted a little and there was a soft whimper was heard.

 

Kibum’s eyes widened as he shot up from his laying down position. “Jinki please tell me you didn’t steal a baby from the park again.”

 

"That was one time Bummie! And a total misunderstanding."

 

The man frowned for a moment before a big smile spread across his face. He moved his hand toward the bundle, but whatever it was started to wiggle, and a brown furry snout with a black wet nose popped out of the white cloth.

 

Kibum shrieked, flying backwards and almost falling off the bed in the process. “What the hell is that!”

 

There was a soft pout on the older man’s face as he mumbled something only for himself to hear before pulling the blanket back fully and holding the brown furry thing out for Kibum to see. “Merry Christmas Baby!”

 

Kibum blinked for a moment before rushing to grasp the furry bundle. “You.. .you got me a puppy?”

 

Just then the brown furry animal reached up and gently lapped at the man’s chin. Jinki giggled as his boyfriend’s eyes widened as he looked down at his present. “And it seems he likes you.”

 

"I.. what.. huh?"

 

Jinki smiled fondly. “You’ve never been one to be speechless Baby.”

 

The younger man just pressed their lips together quickly. After parting he giggled as the puppy his fingers. “He’s so cute!”

 

Jinki just reached over to gently pet the puppy’s chin, but his eyes were on the man before him. “I love you Baby.”

 

Kibum’s smile was wide and beautiful as he looked up at him. “And I love you too my wonderful old man.”

 

They only parted from each other because of the happy yipping in the younger man’s lap.

 


——-

 

A couple months later Kibum came home to find Jinki curled up on the couch. That wasn’t really strange, because sometimes the older man came home from work and just fell asleep while watching tv, but the fact that Comme des hadn’t run to greet him at the door really confused him. The pup always did, usually chasing after his other owner toward the door.

 

"Comme des? Where are ya boy?" He quietly called out, careful not to wake the sleeping man on the couch. It was when he glanced over to make sure he hadn’t woken him up that he noticed the small brown bundle curled up against the man.

 

Kibum quietly walked over to get a better look at the sight. Jinki was on his side, head rested on his hand. Kibum cocked his head to the side and smiled fondly. The older man was rather adorable when he slept; his eyelashes softly fluttering against his cheeks. Comme des has his head rested against Jinki’s arm, one of his paws against the man’s cheek, as the man had his other arm wrapped around the dog protectively.

 

Warmth filled Kibum as he looked upon the scene.

 

He pulled out his phone and quickly took a picture or two before getting a blanket and throwing it over the man. He sighed happily before going to start dinner. Jinki would be hungry when he woke up. He always was.

 

 


———

 

 

 

They got Garcons because Comme des might be lonely. Or that’s the excuse Kibum gave Jinki when he brought the black furry creature home. The older man had been a little upset about it. Asking questions such as why didn’t you tell me about it, or ask me about it at all. It wasn’t as if he could ever say no to the man, but he still wanted some type of knowledge about it before another puppy was brought into his home.

 

That didn’t stop the man from giggling when the small black creature his cheek. Or him patting the bed next to him to make the puppy jump onto the bed to sleep with him. Garcons curled up against Jinki’s stomach and gently his hand as the man absentmindedly rubbed the puppy’s head. Comme Des padded up the bed to his usual spot on the man’s pillow. Which left Kibum on his side of the bed staring wide eyed at the rest of his family.

 

"Are you two mine or his?" Jinki just giggled sleepily, but stopped once he heard the tone of the man’s voice. "And why am I the only one not getting cuddled?"

 

Jinki turned his head a little to look at him. He flashed a smile and stopped petting Garcons enough to reach back toward his boyfriend. “Come on Baby.”

 

Kibum slightly pouted as he scooted further in the sheets and towards the man. He wrapped his arm around Jinki’s waist and pulled himself closer. His cheek was gently nuzzled against his boyfriend’s neck as he muttered. “You took my dogs.”

 

"No I didn’t."

 

Kibum just grumbled for a moment and kissed his neck. “Goodnight Babe.”

 

Jinki just smiled, ” Love you too sweet cheeks.”

 

———-

 

 

 


Kibum just blinked at what he new to be his dog Comme Des, but it looked nothing like him. “Ji..JInki?!”

 

The older man popped his head out from the kitchen. “Yes? Oh Hi Baby! How was work today?”

 

"Why is my dog dressed like experiment 625?"

 

Jinki stepped fully into the room and it was then that Kibum noticed what Garcons was wearing. “Because he’s stitch and I liked that one the best?”

 

"Jinki that’s not-"

 

"He makes sandwiches Baby." Jinki said enthusiastically. "He has all the abilities of stitch but he just makes sandwiches. Like wow. Just think about that for a minute."

 

Kibum just softly picked up Comme Des and adjusted the cap of the costume he was wearing. He sighed and looked over at his boyfriend. “You’re lucky it’s cute.”

 

"So we can keep them?"

 

The man just sighed once again but he was smiling this time. He stepped forward and pulled Jinki closer, the two dogs between them, and he nudged their noses against one another. “You know I love you right?” Jinki smiled, “And that you are ridiculously adorable and handsome and really perfect?”

 

"Am I?"

 

"Yeah." Kibum said softly. He then pressed their lips together ever so softly. "And you kiss pretty okay too."

 

"Bummie!" He whined.

 

Kibum just stole another kiss, but it wasn’t really stealing. Jinki was more than willing to give them too him.

 

 

 

 

———

 

 


"Come on Baby! We gotta meet my parents and Taemin in 45 minutes." Jinki shouted over the rush of the shower in the other room.

 

All he heard was loud singing and he sighed as he fell to the bed in a big flop. He felt wet tongues softly lap against his ears and he giggled as he turned his head to look. Commes des and Garcons stood there, softly panting with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. He smiled and lifted his hand to gently rub each of their heads. “Hey boys. Daddy is making Pa here wait.”

 

Of course the dogs didn’t say anything just stared at him with their big dark eyes. Jinki sighed and turned to lay on his back. He reached behind him to grab a pillow but Garcons just came and laid underneath his lifted head and looked up with what the man deemed a happy expression. Jinki gently laid his head on the dog to get a soft yip and gentle lap of his tongue on his cheek.

 

"Don’t get me all wet now silly."

 

Comme des seemed to not want to be left out of the fun and curled up against his chest, big eyes blinking up at him. Jinki smiled and gently wiggled his fingers in the soft brown fur. “You need a hair cut.”

 

The brown fur ball softly barked in response and nuzzled his head against Jinki. The man just sighed and closed his eyes, his fingers still softly moving in the dogs fur.

 


——-

 


When Kibum walked out of the shower, hair dried and cloths on, ready to go to dinner he didn’t really know what he expected, but it wasn’t this.

 

"How on earth did he get under that huge head?" He caught himself softly asking.

 

He didn’t want to wake the man, but they only had 15 minutes to make it to dinner and they couldn’t be late to meet Jinki’s parents.

 

He gently sat on the bed and with soft fingers he pushed the man’s hair out of his face. A soft smile adorned his face as he moved his fingers over the man’s jaw. “You’re so beautiful.”

 

Jinki’s eyes fluttered slightly but he didn’t make any move to wake up. Neither did the two dogs curled around the man. Kibum just sighed and continued to move his fingers over the man’s jaw. “You know I have to wake you up, but I’d rather play with your hair and call you beautiful.”

 

Jinki softly groaned, but his eyes didn’t open. Kibum just softly chuckled and gently leaned down to press their lips together. The older man shifted, his lips parting to let out a deep breath, but it took a moment for his eyes to flutter open. His gaze was slow but it finally met the younger man’s. His lips curved up into a sleepy smile, his voice soft and layered with sleep. “Hey there Handsome.”

 

Kibum just smiled and gave the man another kiss. “Come on Old man. Your parents are waiting and my dogs need to be released.”

 

Jinki pouted as he sat up and gently rubbed his eyes. “They were keeping me company. Since someone wanted to take forever.” A yawn interrupted the end of his sentence, and he softly smacked his mouth as the dogs climbed into his lap.

 

Kibum rolled his eyes and shooed them away before pulling Jinki up. “Come on. I don’t want to be blamed for us being late. Your dad can compete with me in death glares.”

 

Jinki just fondly smiled and grasped his hand tightly, sleep still lingering slightly.