Part I

&...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He stared at the wall thinking of what he had saw earlier. His thoughts were ‘I knew something was going on all along.’ He couldn’t wait to let her know that he knows about it. 
There goes the nineteen year old boy and his plans of making himself happy while sitting in the living room across a white blank wall. 
"Oh Sehun!" Yelled his father who was calling him to dinner from the dining room. Sehun made his way to the white dining room, as he entered the room, he put his pointer finger on the marble tabled and he ran his finger all the way down to the other side where his father sat. 
"Come eat, I am going to call your step-mother to come eat." As soon as Sehun heard the word 'step-mother' his eyes rolled and cursed under his breath. 
"You know what dad? I remembered I had plans with a friend."
"Oh yeah you did say something about hanging out with your class president. You have fun now." His father left the dining room to call out his wife. "Yoo Hee! Come here honey!" His voice trailed off making his son cringe of disgust. 
Sehun put on one of his favorite jeans, a dark blue polo and his white kicks. The weather forecast said it was going to be a bit chilly. There for Sehun grabbed his olive green colored jacket. 
"Where are you going son?" A voice called out to him. His face had a grin, before he opened the door he looked back.
"Don't call me your son, it's disgusting." His grin faltered. "." He said loud enough for her to hear leaving. Feeling happy after calling his step-mother a , he went off in his car to meet up with his friend.

-----

Waking up by the sound glass shattering, your eyes shot open. 'Again?' You thought annoyed. Almost every week they argue all the time, who? Your aunt and uncle, after hearing glass shatter that meant it was time to go out before things get really crazy. 
You slipped on some leggings, a bright pink shirt and put your hair into a side bun. 
Looking outside you could tell you will need to wear something warm so you went on down the wooden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter