Chapter 3 •~• Bonus Chappy

Thunder

So! You guys requested the story to have one more chapter >< I'm so happy you all like it! *squeals* ehem. 


MSpy4M4IsEE8g-Km-dEPoBdS6jodDNArADfH0TZC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_n0702ewsk41r0ewrd.jpg

In the next few weeks GOT7 was headed for Hong Kong.

"Mark! Mark! Mark! Wake up! We're headed towards my home today!" Jackson danced around the room. Mark groaned and sat up. "Are you the least bit worried?" "What? Of course not..." Jackson sat down beside the older. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to ruin your mood." Mark guiltily looked down. "Make it up, Mark." Jackson frowned playfully. "What? How?" The said boy raised his head and looked into Jackson's eyes. 

There was a horrified look on Mark's face. "A-aeg..y-yo??" "Of course not silly." The younger grinned. "A kiss! A-" He cheered. "Well, that's much better than aegyo." Mark sighed. "A kiss and aegyo, you didn't let me finish my sent-" Jackson was cut off from a pair of soft lips on his. "I'm not doing aegyo." Mark said in a deep husky voice as he pulled away. "Fine." The younger huffed.

"Mark! Hurry and get up before you're late for your flight to Hong Kong!" They could hear his mother calling from the kitchen. Mark dragged himself out of bed and got ready. While getting dressed he unconsciously pouted. "I thought you would do that. Love you." Jackson skipped to the kitchen.


"So, are you going to tell your parents about you and relationship with Mark?" Mark's mom blurted out. "Darlin-" Mark's dad started. "Oh, no it's fine. Of course we are!" Jackson grinned. "We wish you good luck!" Mark's mom grinned. "Thank you mom." Both boys smiled. 


GOT7 headed towards the airport without anyone recognizing them, surprisingly. "Umma! Appa!" The maknae turned to Jaebum, Youngjae and Jinyoung's direction. BamBam's face lit up. "Hey! If your Umma and Appa are those... three then who are mine?" The second youngest frowned. "We can be your mom and dad." Jackson patted the younger's blonde hair. |I wanted to add this cause if you saw an instagram post from Jackson it says something about BamBam being his baby ^w^| "Yeah, sure." Mark leaned onto Jackson. "You're my Umma." BamBam pointed to the younger of the couple. "No, No, No." Jackson shook his head. "I'll be the Umma Bam." Mark laughed.


About an hour later they boarded the plane. "So, how will we explain it to your parents?" Mark snuggled closer into Jackson's grasp. The two had convinced Youngjae to sit next to Jaebum. Actually it was more like "Hey Youngjae, can you sit next to Jaebum so I can sit next to Mark?" and then the third youngest happily gave up his seat and plopped down next to the leader. "What ever comes natural, you know?" "No I don't know Jackson." The said boy chuckled trying to keep their voices down. Everyone else in he plane were sleeping and it seemed like only Mark and Jackson were awake. "Whatever you can do, just don't crack if they put you under pressure." The younger pressed a quick kiss to Mark's lips


A whole lot of hours later they landed in Hong Kong heading towards Jackson's home town. Five members headed towards the hotel while the other two went home. "Jackson!" His mom pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "and you're Mark?" She turned to the older. Mark just nodded smiling. "You two go to bed, everyone is sleeping. Goodnight you two." She left to her room.

Jackson grinned and pulled Mark by the hand to his room. "Wow, it didn't change one bit." The younger plopped onto his bed. "You go shower first." 

The two took their shower and cuddled up in bed. "All I did was sleep on the plane. Now what?" Mark sighed. "We can talk about it." Jackson ran his fingers through the red head's hair. "So are we just going to come out straight like, We're dating, or what." Mark shifted onto his side. "That's not bad." Jackson shrugged. "How about we think of more." "You want to write it all down?" "No. Let's just see what sounds best." "Call." Jackson nodded >Call meaning like yes, or okay (it's what they say in dramas these days) or at least my favorite one? :3<

"Your son is gay."

"No."

"I love Mark."

"No. It sounds like it's one sided."

"We love each other."

"Sounds like our parents telling us that."

"So is it a yes or"

 "No."

"Mark"

"No."

"I'm just trying to ask you to contribute." 

"I am."

"Are not."

"Am too."

"Fine."

"Fine. Mom, Dad we've been in love with each other since the start and now we're dating."

"That... sounds, um."

"Cheesy I know, that's why I didn't want to help."

"That was wonderful Mark." Jackson kissed the older boy's cheek.

 "I'm tired from all this thinking." The said boy turned his back to his boyfriend.

"Goodnight." Jackson grinned sleepily. If he hadn't stayed up watching Mark, he would have been bouncing all over his room saying "I'm not tired" in different languages and ways. The band needed more sleep anyways to make up for when they stayed up late and had an early schedule the next day.

Jackson pressed his front against Mark's back spooning him. "Goodnight, I love you." The older sighed. "Love you too." Jackson tightened his arms around Mark.


When Jackson woke up he trudged out of his room and saw both his parents were still home.

"Hey, mom, dad." Jackson said sleepily. "Oh, you're awake!" His mom pulled him into a tight hug and his dad hugged him as well. "Is it alright if we talk when both of you are free?" "Of course son, now go get some more rest you look awfully tired." Jackson's mom patted his back and led him to his room. "Your father and I will be home in a few hours, see you later. Alright?" Jackson nodded and continued to close the door and plop back down in bed. The pile of blankets moved and scared Jackson. "Holy shii-... I forgot you were here." He sighed. "Excuse meee." The older sat up. "Did you go without me?"  "Of course, not. I went to go ask if my parents are free." Jackson hugged the pile of blankets plus Mark. "Then I'm going back to sleep." Mark pulled Jackson back down with him and went back to sleep.


 "So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Jackson's mom sat down on the sofa. Her husband sat next to her. Mark shifted around uncomfortably in his seat. Jackson could feel awkwardness radiating off of his boyfriend. "Well... Mark and I have been crushing on each other since trainee years and now we're dating." 

Jackson's parents just stared at them with their jaws dropped. His mom shook her head. "Now why have you started dating now?" Her tone was scary enough to make Mark flinch. "Ka-Yee, how are you going to live here? If you're in a relationship with Mark?" There was an awkward silence. It wasn't that Jackson's parents were glaring at the two sitting across from them. "So..." His dad started. "When's the marriage and where are you two going to live?" 

Mark and Jackson sighed in relief, but Mark was so close to cracking causing him to panic and almost start crying. "Mom! Dad! Why did you scare us so badly?" Jackson frowned. "Just live a little. It was funny to see you start panicking, usually you wouldn't. But oh Mark, we're sorry. We thought you might be able to handle it." His mom patted Mark on the back. "Is that all?" She asked. Mark just nodded. "We thought you two would start dating a long time ago, in fact we thought you two were already dating since then!" "Which one of you had the courage to man up and ask the other out?" Jackson's dad asked. "That would be Mark." Jackson looked over at the said boy.

"Ka-Yee, you should really start acting like a man." His mom laughed. "I've been acting like one!" He complained. "Keep telling yourself that." She nodded and headed into the kitchen to start dinner. 


>A/N I did not realize the Markson part okay? I just didn't want to put Ka-Yee or Jackson X3<

"So Mark, son where are you planning to live when you two start to go deeper into the relationship?" Jackson's dad asked. "Well, since we already room together in the dorms we thought we should just leave it at that for now. Later in the future we'll probably stay in Korea and come home for a few months." The younger of the two shrugged. "Home meaning?" His mom asked. "Both homes." Mark nodded. 


 "Mark." "Yeah?" The older answered. Jackson turned towards Mark. "Where do you want to live in the future, and will we get married?" "Don't you want to not worry about that yet?" Mark cuddled up towards the younger. "Yeah, but I thought maybe you've been thinking about it." He wrapped his arms around Mark. "I was just thinking about how happy I am now that we're together." 

"Wow, greasy." Jackson grinned, though the older couldn't see it in the dark. "Are you grinning right now?" Mark asked. "Yes, you want to see it or feel my lips, on yours." The younger tried to be serious. "I'd rather go to sleep." Mark turned his back to Jackson. The younger just sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm kidding." Mark pressed a kiss to Jackson's lips. "Goodnight." "You're so cute." Jackson laughed. "I know." Mark answered. "Goodnight." Jackson held Mark closer to his body.

•~•~•~•

I hope this wasn't bad o.o 

I only intended to create one chapter but it turned into this so... yeaaah.

But I hope you did enjoy this fic cause, MarkSon ^w^

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  « 

»Edit: Wow now that I look back at this story it's a lot more well written than my latest ones ;A; January 03, 2015 btw Happy New Year ^^«