Once Upon A Time

Dream Prince

  Baekhyun was sweating a river when he entered his dorm with Chanyeol.

"Today sure was a long day," Chanyeol said with his tired deep voice.

"Yeah. You sure showed a lot of skinship with me today," Baekhyun said as he was taking off his makeup from all their performances.

Chanyeol had already taken off his shirt and walked into the bathroom that Baekhyun was in.

He looked in the mirror trying to show a charismatic face, "And what's wrong with skinship between you and me?"

"Well the fact that I don't like you more than a friend!"

Chanyeol was hurt.

"Of course. It's for the fans Baek," he lied, "So don't feel uncomfortable with it."

Yeah Baekhyun. He's doing it for the fans. Nothing more. Baekhyun thought.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower now. You'll go after ok?" Chanyeol smiled as he gestured towards the shower.

The thought of Chanyeol going in the shower made Baekhyun blush furiously.

"O-Oh ok. I'll wait in our room."

Baekhyun then fast walked into their room and sat on the bed.

I can't deal with him oh my god.

He smacked his face a little to snap himself out of the spell Chanyeol casted on him.

Ok all I need to do is to stay awake an-

Plop.

Baekhyun was snoring away.

 Baekhyun found himself waking up in a raggedy bed in a small room. What the?

He looked down and saw that he was wearing. A brown dress with blue long sleeves, a white apron, and a...he looked in the mirror next to his bed...small blue bow in his hair?!

His hair had also been turned into a light shade of blonde.

What the hell am I wearing?

He stood up and a bunch of birds and mice ran up to him.

"GAH! What are animals doing in here? Am I living in a zoo or something?"

The mice started to talk to him.

"Good Morning Baekhyunie! Glad you're awake now. You have to do chores before Suho umma tells you to!"

Suho? Why is Suho my mother?

He walked up to the room's dusty brown door and was about to open it until...

"BAEKHYUNIE! IT"S TIME TO SWEEP THE FLOORS OF THE HOUSE!"

Baekhyun jumped from the voice calling for him.

All the birds and mice ran back to, who knows where, once they heard the voice too.

"Eh? What kinds of a voice is that? It doesn't sound feminine to be a woman..."

Baekhyun(ie)'s door burst open with the figure of a normal Suho.

"Okay Baekhyunie chop chop! Time to sweep the mansion. It's awfully dusty around."

Baekhyun was flustered until he realized that he must be the maid.

"Oh look at you. You look like a rag doll. Oh well. Anyways come downstairs and sweep!"

Baekhyun ran down the stairs to find out what was going on and where he was.

When the staircase ended, he saw a big house with various pieces of funiture. He also saw two people with dresses on. They both had about the same length of hair as his. One with black hair and one with a dark red.

They both turned around and looked at Baekhyun and laughed. Really. Really loud.

It was Tao and Kyungsoo.

"BAHAHAHHAHAAHAH LOOK AT YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST WOKE UP!" The black haired Tao screeched in laughter.

'Because I did dummy', I gritted through my teeth silently.

Kyungsoo was laughing too but not as loud. He seemed like a quite person.

I was wrong.

"Your hair is like an un-ripe banana. An unapPEALing color! HAHAH"

I mentally facepalmed at his joke.

 

 

While sweeping the floors, I heard a knock on our door. I set the broom down and ran to answer it. Then I was interrupted by Suho. "Baekhyunie, please don't answer the door. I don't want whoever's knocking to be dissapointed."

I stomped away from the door and went back to sweeping in the gigantic house.

Suho came from the music room where my so-called step'sisters' were performing a song for him. But it sounded more like screaming. (Not being mean. I really love D.O. and Tao's voices.) Then at the corner of my eye. I watched him open the door and there was a nicely dressed guy in front of the door. It was Jongin.

"You are welcomed to Prince Chaneyol's ball tomorrow tonight. Please come to his castle around eight o'clock. I, his brother, am inviting you to come so you will know that everyone is welcomed in the kingdom." He handed a small envelope to Suho and bowed.

Tao and Kyungsoo raced to the door at the new of them being invited.

I stopped sweeping for a minute.

"I hope you come." Then he winked at Kyungsoo and left.

I can tell Kyungsoo loved it because he started squealing like a girl.

"Okay ladies, time to get dressed! It's seven p.m. right now."

Its seven already? This house must be a mansion if I had been sweeping that long.

"Yes umma!"

They both rain upstairs into their rooms and shut the door.

"I-I've finished sweeping!"

I ran upstairs and shut the door as well. I looked into my closet and saw

nothing. Just a bare closet pole. Not even hangers.

"Don't worry we've got it covered!"

Baekhyun was startled by the small squeaky voice.

He turned around and saw a group of mice going into his drawer and took out a bunch of spools of thread and a bunch of sewing needles.

They sewed a pink dress on a mannequin and finished in about seconds. It was a simple pink dress. Nothing fancy.

THey even made a small necklace with small blue beads.

"Is this for the ball?"

"Of course! " they all squeaked.

"Great thanks guys! At first I thought you guys were all pointless and dirty, but you guys are really helpful. Thanks!"

They frowned for a while then smiled and said "No problem."

I ran out of my room and went downstairs so I could rush to the ball. Chanyeol is the prince! I MUST go.

"Uh."

Baekhyun turned around and saw Tao, Kyungsoo, and Suho.

"Who said you were going to the ball Baekhyunie?"

Wait. I'm not going?

"The prince said that all of us are going right?"

"Why would he include the maid?"

My heart dropped.

Suho whispered in Kyungsoo's ear:

"Ruin the outfit."

Kyungsoo understood and tore off the beaded necklace off Baekhyun's small neck.

"THOSE ARE MY BEADS!" Kyungsoo yelled.

Tao followed along and ripped off a piece of fabric from Cinderella's Baekhyun's dress.

"Sorry but now your dress is ruined. Looks like you can't go!" He grinned evily and dropped the fabric onto the floor.

Baekhyun ran out of the house sobbing.

 

 

He was in the middle of a park and crying on a small bench. 

"I can't believe this. They're the worst."

He suddenly heard a sparke sound behind him and turned around.

He saw Taeyeon in a bit of an oversized blue cloak with a pink bow on it.

"T-Taeyeon? What are you d-doing here?" He sniffled.

She smiled. "I'm here to help you!"

"How?"

She pulled out a magic wand. Or it was supposed to be a magic wand.

"What are you doing with a sparkly blue chopstick?"

Taeyeon stared at him. "Well excuse me but this is my little sisters wand. I can put my powers into it so it's fine. She took mine anyway." She huffed.

She pointed at a pumpkin and turned it into a carriage. Then two mice and turned them into white horses saddled into the carriage to carry it. Then a stray dog into the man in charge of the carriage.

Then she sang "Bibidy Bobity boo!"

Baekhyun was surrounded by an aura of magic and a dress appeared on his body in the color of blue. It was sparkly. 

Okay seriously. Why am I looked upon as a girl?

A platinum headband was placed on his head.

He started to look around. The carriage. His dress. He was supposed to be Cinderella!

"Before you say anything, I know I know, I'm supposed to come before midnigh-"

"Nope! This magic last forever! Just call me when you need me!" She winked and poofed away.

Baekhyun hopped in the carriage and told the man in the front,

"Take me to the castle please. Now"

 

 

Baekhyun arrived in the castle where beautiful music was played.

He saw Prince Chanyeol talking to other guests.

But when Baekhyun entered, the everybody looked at him with suprised faces.

"Woah! Who's that?"

"She's very pretty!"

SERIOUSLY??

Chanyeol stopped talking to his guests and ran up to Baekhyun.

"Excuse me but would you like to dance?"

His heart skipped a beat.

"Of course!" Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol blushed and covered his mouth in embarrasment. Baekhyun giggled a little.

They danced and danced. After a few songs, Baekyun laid his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and smiled.

"By the way," Chanyeol said nervously.

"Hm?"

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tighter.

"I know who you are, Baekhyun-ah"

 

 

"Baekhyun? Wake up! It's time for you to shower now."

He blinked a few times ending his wonderful dream.

What he saw above him was Chanyeol, in his pajamas. 

"Uh Chanyeol."

"Yes?"

He pulled in Chanyeol for a hug.

"I think I like you."