Mission Boys

Bring Me to LIFE

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10547600_302875223224967_4208689842291845820_n.jpg

~Chapter 1: Mission Boys ~

 

"Are you sure, Captain? I mean they are still children," said a lady.

"They are 10 years old. They have been trained. Of course they are ready," said a man with a beard.

"In Earth, their youth will change to 5 years old, sir." the lady pointed out.

"All right, Jessica. You will go to Earth with them to make sure they stay our of trouble until they turn 18," the man in the beard replied.

"Yes, sir," Jessica said and nodded.   

"And show them videos about Earth," requested the bearded man looking at the training room with 6 boys.

"00, 01, 68, 10, 61, and 88. Report to office room #99," said the speaker in the training room. 6 boys listened to the announcement and rushed to the halls.

"What do you think they want us for," asked a boy with dark circles.

"Maybe it's a mission finally," said another boy excited to know. 

"Let's go. Before we're late," said another boy.

@Office Room #99

"Welcome boys," said Jessica holding the door. There was 6 chairs layed out in the room, and a halogram.

"Hello, 00, 01, 68, 10, 61, and 88. You have an important mission. You will go to "Earth" and protect it from dark forces. On Earth, your age will change. You will be 5, but you will still have your powers. When you turn 18, the dark forces should start to arrive. Protect the people, but you must not show your idenity. The dark forces are the oppsite of life, it takes away all the life. Which means it takes away the life of the people there. Jessica will accompany you to Earth, and act as your aunt. You will live together on Earth," explained the bearded man. The boys watched at the pictures of Earth, and see a video on how the dark forces work. The man continue to explain everything that need to be needed. They were going to have a training place, and is prohibited to show to the humans. 

Jessica looked at her notebook, "Ok boys, you will have a week to prepare. We will leave on Last Day(Friday). We will have a session tommorrow here at 15:89 to find clothings for Earth. And we will have 3 classes before we leave to learn more about Earth. That is all," said Jessica, "get some rest."

"OH MY GLOBS, WE ARE ACTUALLY GETTING A MISSION," said the dark circles boy. [Watched too many Adventure Time Space]

"I KNOW RIGHT 68, AND WE GET TO GO TO EARTH," said another boy. 

"We should get some sleep, we need to get to the room early," said the tallest boy.

"ARE WE GONNA GET EARTH NAMES TOO," screamed 68 dancing in the halls. All the other boys laughed at the sight of 68 dancing like a girl. 

@Dorm "M"

"When are they coming back," said 07 while looking at his phone. Tapping his toes until the sound of the unlocking of the door. 21 tipped toed behind the door. They boys walked in one by one.

"Where have you guys been?" asked 99 looking at 21. 

69 had a wide smile that creeped everyone out, "WE GOT A MISSION TO GO TO EARTH!!!!" 68 pranced around like a little boy who got to get ice cream. 21 slowly creeped up on 00. He had that troll face on. 21 slowy crawled his hand up 00 spine and blew wind on his neck.

"AHHH WHATTTT!!!!!! OMG GOD!!!!! 21," 68 started to jump on 00.

"Get off me," 00 said as he dropped 68 to the ground. 00 walked into his room and 99 followed behind.

"Is everything ok," 99 asked as he looked into 00's eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just afraid we won't make it," 00 said as he played around with his fingers. 99 knew exactly what he meant. The elements the 6 boys were chosen were just ordinary powers, the other 6 had deadly powers.

But what the boys don't know is that, the 6 boys. They can unlock higher levels of their powers. The deadly powers are deadly, but the 6 boys can go beyond those powers. 

"So that's why you chose them, sir," asked Jessica as she examines the 6 boys.

"Oh course, when the time is needed, we will send the rest," said the bearded man as he looks at the cameras.

"Yes, sir. Need anything else," Jessica replied while having her pen ready.

"Make everyone a nice breakfast. Also at the end of training, we will then find out who should be the leader," explained the man.

"Yes, sir," Jessica said.

 

@15:10 (4:10am)

**BEEP** **BEEP** The alarm in 00's room went off. He slugged his way out of his bed and change into his clothing. 00 walked to each of the other members to wake up. 

**DING DONG** 68 walked to the door to see who was there. It was 12 and a pot of something.

"Good morning! Since I won't be able to see you guys soon, I am going to make you guys morning food and night food," explained 12 as he showed his cooked pancakes with chocolate syrup with fresh strawberries.

"Waaaa, that looks so yummy," said 68 that is half awake and half asleep. The other "K" members entered dorm M.

@15:38

"It's time to go," said 10 while finishing his last bite of his pancake. The other members got ready by taking their bags.

"Let's go," said 01 while signaling the others that they are leaving. The door closed shut.

"Hmp, I wished I got to go on a mission," said 07 pouting.

"Yah, stop complaing. Now we got the TV to ourselves until our training time," said 12 as he opened the TV to their favorite cartoon show, "My Little Space Ponies."

@Office #99

"Welcome boys, today we will start with something every important," explained Jessica," you will all get 'EARTH' names." 68's faced lighted up like the best thing in the world just happened.

"00, you will be Kris. Your full name is Wu Yi Fan," Jessica said and pointed on the board. 00 echoed his name in his head... Kris

"01, you will be Suho. Your full name Kim Joon-myun," explained Jessica. 01 nodded.

"68, you will be Tao. Your full name Huang Zi-Tao," Jessica said as she looked at 68. 68 gave a wide, yet creepy smile. 

"Oh my globss, I'm Tao," whispered 68 to s.

"61, you will be Chanyeol. Your full name is Park Chan-yeol," said Jessica as she check off his name. 61 was jumping up and down from his seat.

"10, you will be Lay. Your full name is Zhang YiXing," said Jessica. 10 just nodded.

"And 88, you shall be Kai. Your full names is Kim Jong-in," Jessica stated as she looked ay 88.

"And, you will be using theses names no matter what, so no more numbers. Got that," explained Jessica.

Chanyeol raised his hand, " What about the others? Will they get names?"

"Later, when they turn 18," explained Jessica. She looked around to see if there was anymore questions.

"Ok, so here is the agenda. First is name practice, next is watching 10 movies from Earth, then you guys will have lunch, after that we will have training, lastly we will have a 1 hour of lecture," Jessica explained, "so now practice your names for an hour. Time is starting now."

68 ran to 00, "Hello Kr-is, my name is T-ao."

00 rolled his eyes," Hello Tao, my name is Kris." Tao's faced was surprised on the right way to say their names.

10 went up to 01,"Hello Suho, my name is Lay."

01 nodded and replied, "Hello Lay, my name is Suho."

88 went up to 61, "Hello Chan-yeol, my names is Kai."

"Hello Kai, my name is Chanyeol," replied 61. They switch parnters until the hour was up. And some of them got use to saying their names and others.

"Ok, we will start watching movies. The first one will be, Finding Nemo," said Jessica as she turned the screen on. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I finally got to put something! Yay! Please leave a comment, I love to read them. Subscribe~ Until next update! Bye~